If Hillary runs she may win 45 states

Biden could do incalculable damage to Hillary. He was VP when she was SOS. He knows things that have never been made public.

Would it be possible to discredit Hillary without implicating the current administration?

I can't see Biden as POTUS.

That no name, no experienced, not even served on full term in the United States congress half white/half black manchild beat the snot out of the best Republican candidate.......TWICE

If you cannot beat an inept candidate like Obama, what makes you think you can beat an experienced candidate like Hillary?

Obama also beat Hillary......

:eusa_whistle:

If you were to study the 2008 Democratic Primaries; you'd probably come to the conclusion that Clinton campaign was plagued by infighting, overconfidence, and a lack of fortitude. This was the assessment of most who studied the contest

Hillary took Obama wire to wire in the 2008 primaries

No Republucan has ever come close to beating him.

The situation for Republicans has gotten worse in their ability to win swing states

If you were to study the 2008 Democratic Primaries; you'd probably come to the conclusion that Clinton campaign was plagued by infighting, overconfidence, and a lack of fortitude. This was the assessment of most who studied the contest

The situation for Republicans has gotten worse in their ability to win swing states

Again you are qualifying.

First excuse was Hilary lost because the election wasn't a "general" election.

Now you're backpeddling the margin of the loss.

:lol:

The fact is, Hilary lost. She lost against a candidate that had not lived in the White House (maybe even in the same bedroom?) with a relatively popular TWO TERM president.

If Hilary could lose to a candidate with Obama's comparatively weak credientials, there's no telling who else she may lose against.

Things may get interesting in GA.

Michele Nunn--daughter of Sam Nunn--well respected Dem in GA is running for the Senate and has support. Jason Carter--grandson of Jimmy Carter is also running for governor--
https://carterforgovernor.com/associated-press-2014-to-be-major-election-year-in-georgia/

I don't know--just don't know.

Last edited:
That no name, no experienced, not even served on full term in the United States congress half white/half black manchild beat the snot out of the best Republican candidate.......TWICE

If you cannot beat an inept candidate like Obama, what makes you think you can beat an experienced candidate like Hillary?

Excellent. Sounds like she cannot run a national campaign.

:eusa_clap:

Sounds like she should try it again.

:D

It was almost as bad as Mitt Romney's.

It remains to be seen if she can. I think we'll see that she's got it figured out.

It was almost as bad as Mitt Romney's.

It remains to be seen if she can. I think we'll see that she's got it figured out.

If she could figure it out, then anyone could.

But anyone won't have Bill Clinton humping one leg and Barak Obama humping the other, so despite whatever chaos may reign supreme, I doubt her opponent would be able to take a summer stroll across the Potomic and win the 2016 Presidential Election.

Well, look who's RUNNING AWAY from the Manchurian muslim......

Hillary Clinton slams Obama economy: 'Dream feels further and further out of reach'

Washington Examiner ^

In a speech in Washington on Friday, Hillary Clinton repeatedly criticized economic and social conditions under President Obama, barely mentioning the accomplishments of the man who appointed her secretary of State. Clinton's address, at the New America Foundation, was a broad indictment of the country's current leadership, with exactly one -- one -- note of praise for the Democratic president Clinton has called her partner and friend. Clinton, never known for self-effacement, began by noting her lifelong desire to make the world a better place and the "driving force" toward public service instilled in her by her mother. From there,...

Of all the candidates out there I think to date she would serve us best. I want you to focus on something. "serve us best".

I want to cry when I look at the field. But I do believe in one thing. Hilary is a died in the wool American dedicated to America and she is not without her screw ups but she is first and foremost a daughter of the country and a sister to the soul of this nation.

This is hard for me. But I'm trying to be honest. Clinton vs Warren? I mean hells bells here I'm changing the grandkids diapers and smiling!!!!!

You had a chance conservatives a few years ago to really run for the roses. You didn't. So now you have to choose between your losers.

And you only have yourself to blame.

Each presidential election is an opportunity for a new era. The era of "Hope and Change" is almost over.

you still won't run anyone but wing nuts. so you still won't win.

Mmmmm Hmmmm

:rofl:

Of all the candidates out there I think to date she would serve us best. I want you to focus on something. "serve us best".

I want to cry when I look at the field. But I do believe in one thing. Hilary is a died in the wool American dedicated to America and she is not without her screw ups but she is first and foremost a daughter of the country and a sister to the soul of this nation.

This is hard for me. But I'm trying to be honest. Clinton vs Warren? I mean hells bells here I'm changing the grandkids diapers and smiling!!!!!

You had a chance conservatives a few years ago to really run for the roses. You didn't. So now you have to choose between your losers.

And you only have yourself to blame.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Yepp.

The days of the GOP trying to paste "unpatriotic" and "unamerican" onto DEM nominees is long over, no one with any sense in his head believes that bullshit, anyway.

Plus, look at what the GOP has done:

Pushed us to the edge of default TWICE.
Caused a Goverment shutdown to the tune of 24 billion.
Sided with Assad.
Is siding with Putin. They even love his big muscles or some such crap.

In other words, if the GOP had enough power in Congress and knew that destroying America would be the only way to destroy President Obama, they would elect to destroy America. That's how patriotic the GOP is these days.

They will make inroads in 2014, because electoral history is on their side:

Congressional Elections compared to Presidential Terms, 1855-present

(Note the date/time stamp on the OP).

But in 2016, the GOP is toast. Burnt toast.

Mmmm Hmmmmm

:rofl:

Brent Budowsky: Clinton can win 45 states | TheHill

While the GOP looks downward and backward in its negative politics of derision, aiming its appeal to an extremist faction, Clinton reaches outward and forward in her positive politics of opportunity, aiming her appeal to the nation at large. If she runs in 2016, she could well carry 45 states and sweep into office many Democrats running for the House, Senate and governorships.

I see a few extra sleeping pills for you RWers tonight....:badgrin:

LOL, if any body needs their beauty sleep, it's Hillary. :badgrin:

While the GOP looks downward and backward in its negative politics of derision, aiming its appeal to an extremist faction, Clinton reaches outward and forward in her positive politics of opportunity, aiming her appeal to the nation at large. If she runs in 2016, she could well carry 45 states and sweep into office many Democrats running for the House, Senate and governorships.

Sleep comes easily knowing that Resident Clinton lost... :banana:

I think they should nominate her again, lol. What could possibly go wrong?

Thought this would be a fun thread to resurrect. Look how stupid the LWNJ's are!!
Well, yes thank you for this resurrection. It is rather funny to go through the partisans posts and see such amazingly inaccurate predictions and how confident they made them at the time.

/---- Barack Obozo says Hillary can win all 57 states.

I bet you have a scrip on auto-refill now, huh?

Forum List

Back