If Hillary runs she may win 45 states

OH BOY!!! Maybe I can keep this thread rolling... Have a few dozen NEW Her Thighness posters that I'm dying to try out...and I KNOW it will simply PISS OFF that little .Commie bastard! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Democrat-Logo-Benghazi.jpg

I wonder if you really think that that kind of crap makes you look like a serious member here.

It may be fun snark for you, but does nothing to advance any kind of meaningful debate.

Poor Stahisfuckingnameis....as you barely have the IQ to breath, type your DNC talking points, and subversive bullshit, people with an IQ above body temperature KNOW that these small vignettes of our current events situation are MORE THAN RELEVANT to meaningful debate! Because levity is a higher form of debating that you subversive haven't mastered yet...or even understand, makes it even more useful, in the larger scale of politics.
See if you can get the meaning and the hilarity of this FIRST one I'll post here today.... or perhaps call obuma for his Harvard lawyer opinion!

zo8bww.gif

OH BOY!!! Maybe I can keep this thread rolling... Have a few dozen NEW Her Thighness posters that I'm dying to try out...and I KNOW it will simply PISS OFF that little .Commie bastard! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

I wonder if you really think that that kind of crap makes you look like a serious member here.

It may be fun snark for you, but does nothing to advance any kind of meaningful debate.
"Meaningful debate"? The fringe right has no interest in meaningful debate. That stuff went out a generation ago. The silly ones are applying CPR on the dead horse of the Benghazi pseudo-scandal because the Obamacare is a Disaster pseudo-scandal fell apart and they have noting else to whine about. We have had half a dozen Benghazi investigations already and the scandal mongers have come up with nothing. The handful of grownups left in the GOP understand that these paranoid tantrums are doing the party no good at all but the lunatics have taken over the asylum and there is nothing they can do but hang on and wait for it to blow over.

"Meaningful debate"? The fringe right has no interest in meaningful debate. That stuff went out a generation ago. The silly ones are applying CPR on the dead horse of the Benghazi pseudo-scandal because the Obamacare is a Disaster pseudo-scandal fell apart and they have noting else to whine about. We have had half a dozen Benghazi investigations already and the scandal mongers have come up with nothing. The handful of grownups left in the GOP understand that these paranoid tantrums are doing the party no good at all but the lunatics have taken over the asylum and there is nothing they can do but hang on and wait for it to blow over.

The slings and arrows of outrageous....stupidity!

1es412.png

According to John Dickerson (Slate/CBS Political Correspondent), there are 109 congressional districts that are minority-majority meaning that whites do not make up over 50% of the registered voters in that district. Of those 109, Democrats are the elected official in 99 of them

so what you are tellling us is only vote party line and not necessisarily for the best candidate.
or you could be telling us minorities are racist and refuse to vote for the white guys

Well, no;

Just because Democrats represent the 99 out of 109 districts doesn't mean that the 99 representatives of those districts are cultural minorities.

As for party lines; the GOP routinely foregoes the minority vote so it may seem like party line (which doesn't explain the other 9 districts represented by a GOP congressperson) but for most minorities; there is only one Party worth considering. That isn't commentary; that is just the truth.

Amazing how many far left posters want Bill Clinton dead so they can have the first woman president.

Then again they could have had this in 2008 instead the DNC decided that a Man (and I use that term loosely with Obama) was more important a Woman (an that is still up for debate).

According to John Dickerson (Slate/CBS Political Correspondent), there are 109 congressional districts that are minority-majority meaning that whites do not make up over 50% of the registered voters in that district. Of those 109, Democrats are the elected official in 99 of them

so what you are tellling us is only vote party line and not necessisarily for the best candidate.
or you could be telling us minorities are racist and refuse to vote for the white guys

Well, no;

Just because Democrats represent the 99 out of 109 districts doesn't mean that the 99 representatives of those districts are cultural minorities.

As for party lines; the GOP routinely foregoes the minority vote so it may seem like party line (which doesn't explain the other 9 districts represented by a GOP congressperson) but for most minorities; there is only one Party worth considering. That isn't commentary; that is just the truth.

Ridiculous.

There are practically equal numbers of Americans affilliated with both parties.

The vast majority of Americans are unaffillated or independent.

but according to you having one black governor to none is a major issue. therfore your double standard or spin. so what you are realling saying is your original statement was nothing but fluff. totally meaningless. it does not really indicate a horrible record on the part of the republicans. but thats the problem with your cherry picked data. it can't stand up to a comparison.

but lets look at it this way. what percent of the african american population is black vs republican? probably 90% is democrat. maybe even more. so it stands to reason you are not going to have an equal amount of african american republican candidates as democratic. you'd expect to see a 9:1 ratio. come on dude, you have one token governor. Why don't you have more? they are totally under represented in your party. WTF is up with that? They're good enough for their votes but not good enough to hold an office. well except for the token for show of course
The republican party with nearly 90% white members have no black republican governors, only one black republican US Congressman, a senator appointed by the governor, and no black republican mayors in any major city. It is basically a white party that represents white voters. The facts support no other conclusion than the Republican Party is a racist party.

and from that statement no other conclusion can be drawn than you are an idiot. 22% of the democratic party is black. democrats come no where close to having 22% representation of elected officials to higher office.
About 40 times closer than Republicans. There are 45 black democrat congressmen and 1 black republican. I'm surprised there're not 100% white.

Last edited:
Amazing how many far left posters want Bill Clinton dead so they can have the first woman president.

Then again they could have had this in 2008 instead the DNC decided that a Man (and I use that term loosely with Obama) was more important a Woman (an that is still up for debate).

Why sweat it when we can have both?

The republican party with nearly 90% white members have no black republican governors, only one black republican US Congressman, a senator appointed by the governor, and no black republican mayors in any major city. It is basically a white party that represents white voters. The facts support no other conclusion than the Republican Party is a racist party.

and from that statement no other conclusion can be drawn than you are an idiot. 22% of the democratic party is black. democrats come no where close to having 22% representation of elected officials to higher office.
About 40 times closer than Republicans. There are 45 black democrat congressmen and 1 black republican. I'm surprised there're not 100% white.

They couldn't elect the one black republican, they had to appoint him

You can cross of the hill as being a Unbiased fair and balanced news source

that article is so frikken funny I bout cracked a rib laughting

First, she couldn't even beat out some no name, no experienced, not even served on full term in the United States congress half white/half black manchild, and you shallow ass people who has touted her for years as (THE onE) kicked her to not only the curb but the damn gutter , you were we so shallow to fall for the man/boy who promised to stop the seas rising and heal the planets too,...people actually feel for the nonsense, but

and now you want to drag the old lady back on the podium so you can shame her again ...

this authors wet dream is so out there I think he's like some damn cult member....I hope he drinks the Kool-Aid put us out of our misery reading more out there in the twilight zone stuff

but the little kiddies/sheep get orgasms over it

Last edited:

They couldn't elect the one black republican, they had to appoint him

Democrats have not even appointed an Indian.

:mad: <<<<<< Red Smilie used for racially insensative value

Last edited:

First, she couldn't even beat out some no name, no experienced, not even served on full term in the United States congress half white/half black manchild, and you shallow ass people who has touted her for years as (THE onE) kicked her to not only the curb but the damn gutter , you were we so shallow to fall for the man/boy who promised to stop the seas rising and heal the planets too,...people actually feel for the nonsense, but

and now you want to drag the old lady back on the podium so you can shame her again ...

this authors wet dream is so out there I don't even he's like some damn cult member....I hope he drinks the Kool-Aid put us out of our misery reading more out there in the twilight zone stuff

That no name, no experienced, not even served on full term in the United States congress half white/half black manchild beat the snot out of the best Republican candidate.......TWICE

If you cannot beat an inept candidate like Obama, what makes you think you can beat an experienced candidate like Hillary?

Last edited:

this authors wet dream is so out there I don't even he's like some damn cult member....I hope he drinks the Kool-Aid put us out of our misery reading more out there in the twilight zone stuff

That no name, no experienced, not even served on full term in the United States congress half white/half black manchild beat the snot out of the best Republican candidate.......TWICE

If you cannot beat an inept candidate like Obama, what makes you think you can beat an experienced candidate like Hillary?

Obama also beat Hillary......

:eusa_whistle:

Obama has never been beaten in a General Election has he?

:eusa_hand:

Oh we're gonna QUALIFY now.

Why? I thought your point was that since no one could beat Obama, then no one could certainly beat Hilary? Yet Obama beat Hilary: Why should it matter if it is a general election or any other sort of election?

If Obama, with almost no expericence, could beat Hilary in ANY election, why would it be a shock to find a Hispanic Female Republican with little or no experience beating Hilary in ANY election?

According to John Dickerson (Slate/CBS Political Correspondent), there are 109 congressional districts that are minority-majority meaning that whites do not make up over 50% of the registered voters in that district. Of those 109, Democrats are the elected official in 99 of them.

In Tennessee, that is definitely not the case. Cohen, a Jew, has been elected a number of times in an über-black-majority district, black voters there absolutely love the man and he has won primaries against some black candidates who have thrown the entire kitchen sink at the man, and still he wins.

So, this proves that black voters are not monolithic and they consider candidates just as carefully as other voters.

Food for thought.

well there you have one example. but if you look at the big picture, 99 out of 109 it tells a very different story.
Cohen is a Democrat who's a strong supporter of blacks. In many elections blacks have a choice of voting for a white person or not voting at all, particularly in republican districts. Blacks vote for whites far more often than the reverse.

Well, no;

Ridiculous.

There are practically equal numbers of Americans affilliated with both parties.

The vast majority of Americans are unaffillated or independent.

Not sure why what you wrote renders what Dickerson said as ridiculous but whatever.

:eusa_hand:

Oh we're gonna QUALIFY now.

Why? I thought your point was that since no one could beat Obama, then no one could certainly beat Hilary? Yet Obama beat Hilary: Why should it matter if it is a general election or any other sort of election?

If Obama, with almost no expericence, could beat Hilary in ANY election, why would it be a shock to find a Hispanic Female Republican with little or no experience beating Hilary in ANY election?

For a Republican to beat Hillary Clinton, they first have to get their party's nomination. When a Hispanic female with little or no experience gets the GOP nomination, then we'll talk.

If you were to study the 2008 Democratic Primaries; you'd probably come to the conclusion that Clinton campaign was plagued by infighting, overconfidence, and a lack of fortitude. This was the assessment of most who studied the contest

Forum List

Back