If heaven is real what language do they speak?

What do they eat? Can you drink beer and smoke cigarettes in heaven ?
Well, I have a hunch from the Bible for what that langue is!!!!!!! See Daniel Chapter 5. Read the entire Chapter.
Daniel 5

1 Belshazzar the king gave a great banquet for a thousand of his lords, and in the presence of the thousand he was drinking wine. 2 While tasting the wine, Belshazzar ordered that the gold and silver vessels which his father Nebuchadnezzar had removed from the temple in Jerusalem be brought; so that the king, his lords, his wives and his concubines could drink from them. 3 So they brought the gold vessels which had been removed from the sanctuary of the house of God in Jerusalem; and the king, his lords, his wives and his concubines drank from them. 4 They drank their wine and praised their gods made of gold, silver, bronze, iron, wood and stone.

5 Suddenly, the fingers of a human hand appeared and began writing on the plaster of the palace wall by the lampstand. When the king saw the palm of the hand that was writing, 6 the king’s face took on a different look. As frightening thoughts rose up within him, his hip joints gave way and his knees started knocking together. 7 The king cried out to bring in the exorcists, astrologers and diviners. The king said to the sages of Bavel, “Whoever can read this inscription and tell me what it means will be dressed in royal purple, wear a gold chain around his neck and be one of the three men ruling the kingdom.” 8 But although all the king’s sages came in, none could read the inscription or tell the king what it meant. 9 Then King Belshazzar became terrified; his face turned pale, and his lords were thrown into confusion.

10 At this point the queen mother, because of what the king and his lords were saying, entered the banquet hall. The queen mother said, “May the king live forever! Don’t be scared by your thoughts or let your face be so pale. 11 There is a man in your kingdom in whom is the spirit of the holy gods. In the days of your father, he was found to have light, discernment and wisdom like the wisdom of the gods. King Nebuchadnezzar your father — the king, your father — made him chief of the magicians, exorcists, astrologers and diviners; 12 because he was found to have an extraordinary spirit, knowledge, discernment, and the ability to interpret dreams, unlock mysteries and solve knotty problems. He is called Daniel, but the king gave him the name Beltshazzar. Now have Daniel summoned, and he will tell you what this means.”

13 Daniel was brought into the king’s presence. The king said to Daniel, “Are you Daniel, one of the exiles from Judah whom the king my father brought out of Judah? 14 I’ve heard about you that the spirit of the gods is in you, and that you have been found to have light, discernment and extraordinary wisdom. 15 Now the sages, the exorcists, were brought in to me so that they could read this inscription and tell me what it means, but they couldn’t interpret it for me. 16 However, I’ve heard that you can give interpretations and solve knotty problems. Now if you can read the inscription and tell me what it means, you will be dressed in royal purple, wear a gold chain around your neck and be one of the three men ruling the kingdom.”

17 Daniel answered the king, “Keep your gifts, and give your rewards to someone else. However, I will read the inscription to the king and tell him what it means. 18 Your majesty, the Most High God gave Nebuchadnezzar your father the kingdom, as well as greatness, glory and majesty. 19 Because of the greatness he gave him, all the peoples, nations and languages trembled with fear before him. Anyone he wanted to, he put to death; anyone he wanted to, he kept alive; anyone he wanted to, he advanced; and anyone he wanted to, he humbled. 20 But when he grew proud and his spirit became hard, he began treating people arrogantly, so he was deposed from his royal throne, and his glory was taken away from him. 21 He was driven from human society, his heart was made like that of an animal, he lived with the wild donkeys, he was fed with grass like an ox, and his body was drenched with dew from the sky; until he learned that the Most High God rules in the human kingdom and sets up over it whomever he pleases. 22 But, Belshazzar, you, his son, have not humbled your heart, even though you knew all this. 23 Instead, you have exalted yourself against the Lord of heaven by having them bring you the vessels from his house; and you and your lords, your wives and your concubines drank wine from them; then you offered praise to your gods of silver, gold, bronze, iron, wood and stone, which can’t see, hear or know anything. Meanwhile, God, who holds your very breath in his hands, and to whom belongs everything you do, you have not glorified. 24 This is why he sent the hand to write this inscription; 25 and the inscription says, ‘M’ne! M’ne! T’kel ufarsin.’ 26 This is what it means: ‘M’ne!’ — God has counted up your kingdom and brought it to an end. 27 ‘T’kel’ — you are weighed on the balance-scale and come up short. 28 ‘P’res’ — your kingdom has been divided and given to the Medes and Persians.”

29 Then Belshatzar gave the order; and they clothed Daniel in royal purple, put a gold chain around his neck and proclaimed of him that he was to be one of the three men ruling the kingdom.

30 That very night Belshazzar, the king of the Kasdemur, was killed.

Probably Hebrew
The angels eat manna, not sure what we'll eat.
You won't crave beer and cigarettes
I'm sure Heaven will have neighborhoods that speak Italian, and Spanish, and Hebrew, and Greek, etc.

When you go through the Mormon section you need to be quite though because they think they will be the only ones there.

:D

I've actually been a member of fundamentalist Baptist congregations.

"A Fundamentalist Baptist however, has two additional characteristics beyond that of a Fundamental Baptist. The first of these characteristics is "Biblical Separation" and the second of these is "Christian Militancy".

"Biblical Separation is the Bible's clear command that true Christians are to remain separate from all personal, social, and ecclesiastical relationships with those who call themselves Christians, but want to live a life of sin."

"The second characteristic of Fundamentalist Baptists which sets them apart from New Evangelicals is their Christian Militancy. Such "Christian Militancy" does not at all mean violence or the shedding of blood. In fact, Fundamentalist Baptists refuse to be violent in a world that so often loves to see violence and bloodshed."

Fundamentalist Baptist

Neither are doctrines that Southern Baptists employ.

All religion SUX............

Mark 16:

…17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.” 19After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.…

snakes-620x362.jpg
This is why I wear boots and snake gaiters when I go walking in the woods.

The presupposed idea of heaven, or an afterlife in general is a particularly outrageous one to begin with.

Given your hypothetical though, even if you follow the Bible, there is literally no one to know. None. There are too many factors that would make absolutely no sense or that have to be invented to make it work reasonably.

Would heaven allow indulgences such as alcohol and cigarettes? Would you be able to drink 30 gallons of rum a day and not be completely belligerent or 'affected'?
What if that was your idea of heaven?
Is heaven governed by such unilateral laws and all that you can do is walk around saying hi to dead people and doing celestially-approved activities?

Wouldn't it be rather arrogant to think anyone would know just because they think a magical book tells them?
So I take it that you don't like reading the Greek New Testament then?

Which if true is particularly outrageous itself.

We are going to need a pile of wood and a stake. And a match. All for you.

What do they eat? Can you drink beer and smoke cigarettes in heaven ?

The spirit body does not need food, and I doubt very much they smoke and drink. I do not think we go to a heaven or hell. We go to a higher plane of experience where we have bodies of pure energy. I do not think we have the same stimulation in the spirit body as in the physical body so you cannot get drunk. Spiritualist say that alcoholics who die may try to obsess earthy drunks, so that they can share the feeling of drunkenness.

I recommend the book, ' Spirit teachings' by Stainton Moses. Which is available to read for free on the internet.

Spirit Teachings by Stainton Moses
Jesus ate and drank on the evening after his resurrection. So why wouldn't everyone else too then ?!

I thought you were Buddhist ?!

Not Southern Baptists.

Plus, that's how long ago? There are like a total of 200 snake cultists in the us. There are MANY, MANY more in India and Indonesia.

Really?? There are more than that just north of here along the TN/KY border.
No, there aren't lol. You loons are eternally misidentifying ppl.

Typical Right Winger.....watch Fox News and make up your own facts.

"In 2001, about 40 small churches practiced snake handling..." dumbass.

Snake handling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So only 40 small churches follow the scripture in the world of god??

Mark 16:18King James Version (KJV)

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

The presupposed idea of heaven, or an afterlife in general is a particularly outrageous one to begin with.

Given your hypothetical though, even if you follow the Bible, there is literally no one to know. None. There are too many factors that would make absolutely no sense or that have to be invented to make it work reasonably.

Would heaven allow indulgences such as alcohol and cigarettes? Would you be able to drink 30 gallons of rum a day and not be completely belligerent or 'affected'?
Is heaven governed by such unilateral laws and all that you can do is walk around saying hi to dead people and doing celestially-approved activities?

Wouldn't it be rather arrogant to think anyone would know just because they think a magical book tells them?
Actually it isn't outrageous at all. Consider that people are born with a conscience and that conscience will direct someone if they are willing to listen to it. They know it is wrong to to lie, to deceive, to harm a child or abuse an elderly person. They know it is right to help someone in trouble, to rescue a child from imminent danger - example - seeing a baby climbing a staircase with no one to stop the little one - immediately they act to rush over there and remove the child from the staircase so it doesn't fall.

These are all instances of a conscience which is operating normally.

Now if a person decides to ignore their conscience and do evil eventually their conscience will become so seared that they will no longer feel that sense of wrong. They are deadened to it. There are also testimonies of people who were raised in the occult and tell of how they had no ability to love, to care for another human - because of the abuse they suffered - their heart became like a stone - they were void of compassion - but once they receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior they knew what love is and began to show love and behave in an entirely different way.

This is evidence of the power of God to change the most wicked person into a normal human being that enjoys fellowship with Jesus Christ and shares the love of God with others.

On the subject of conscience.. what you do not realize is that one day your own conscience is going to stand up and testify before the LORD against you. You'll have no excuse. Though you may attempt to say - but I didn't know... God will remind you of every single time you heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ and refused to repent of your sins.

Not only is heaven a real place. Hell is too. Someone once said hell is truth realized too late. I must agree. Because once you are in hell? You will never again have the opportunity to repent of your sins and be saved. You will have forfeited your opportunity to spend eternity with Jesus Christ and you will regret it for all eternity.

If you do not believe in the LORD why not buy a KJV Holy Bible and ask the LORD to open the Scriptures to you so that you may understand God's plan of redemption and see His great love for you? Read the KJV Bible with an open heart and the LORD will reveal himself to you soon enough. Those who search for the LORD with all of their heart shall find him.

Actually it isn't outrageous at all. Consider that people are born with a conscience and that conscience will direct someone if they are willing to listen to it. They know it is wrong to to lie, to deceive, to harm a child or abuse an elderly person. They know it is right to help someone in trouble, to rescue a child from imminent danger - example - seeing a baby climbing a staircase with no one to stop the little one - immediately they act to rush over there and remove the child from the staircase so it doesn't fall.

No, those are survival instincts developed over time. Ex: kids lie all the time, because they haven't yet realized that to survive in this world you can't lie all the time, it gets you in trouble, which can cut your survival time.

Now if a person decides to ignore their conscience and do evil eventually their conscience will become so seared that they will no longer feel that sense of wrong. They are deadened to it. There are also testimonies of people who were raised in the occult and tell of how they had no ability to love, to care for another human - because of the abuse they suffered - their heart became like a stone - they were void of compassion - but once they receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior they knew what love is and began to show love and behave in an entirely different way.

This is evidence of the power of God to change the most wicked person into a normal human being that enjoys fellowship with Jesus Christ and shares the love of God with others.

On the subject of conscience.. what you do not realize is that one day your own conscience is going to stand up and testify before the LORD against you. You'll have no excuse. Though you may attempt to say - but I didn't know... God will remind you of every single time you heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ and refused to repent of your sins.

Not only is heaven a real place. Hell is too. Someone once said hell is truth realized too late. I must agree. Because once you are in hell? You will never again have the opportunity to repent of your sins and be saved. You will have forfeited your opportunity to spend eternity with Jesus Christ and you will regret it for all eternity.

If you do not believe in the LORD why not buy a KJV Holy Bible and ask the LORD to open the Scriptures to you so that you may understand God's plan of redemption and see His great love for you? Read the KJV Bible with an open heart and the LORD will reveal himself to you soon enough. Those who search for the LORD with all of their heart shall find him.

Good points Book of Jeremiah
May I add that most of the source of the "skewing" of someone's judgment is out of FEAR

* scarcity mentality and fear based on "unfair competition"
instead of abundance mentality in terms of sharing and cooperative benefits where
nobody has to lose but all can equally win without compromise

* fear of the unknown

* fear of change or loss of control to outside influences or authority
(again fear of competing forces or interests, selfishness that skews judgment)

* fear of conflict or confrontation

When we resolve conflicts instead of avoiding out of fear,
we can make decisions by consensus that work equally well
for all parties and thus act as selflessly as possible and
still ensure our needs are met as part of that equation.
Without compromising the equal interests of anyone else.

This is what it means to live in perfect harmony and balance
where the good of the individual and of the whole are both maximized.

Good points Book of Jeremiah
May I add that most of the source of the "skewing" of someone's judgment is out of FEAR

* scarcity mentality and fear based on "unfair competition"
instead of abundance mentality in terms of sharing and cooperative benefits where
nobody has to lose but all can equally win without compromise

* fear of the unknown

* fear of change or loss of control to outside influences or authority
(again fear of competing forces or interests, selfishness that skews judgment)

* fear of conflict or confrontation

When we resolve conflicts instead of avoiding out of fear,
we can make decisions by consensus that work equally well
for all parties and thus act as selflessly as possible and
still ensure our needs are met as part of that equation.
Without compromising the equal interests of anyone else.

This is what it means to live in perfect harmony and balance
where the good of the individual and of the whole are both maximized.

2 Christians hi five-ing each other over claiming someone is going to hell for not following what you personally believe? Shocker.

I fear many things. Especially the unknown. The difference is I don't pretend to know more than I already do, which you two seem to not be afraid to assert.

I don't debate Christians anymore, it's a waste of time over something trivial, which is your significance in my life. Have a good day.

2 Christians hi five-ing each other over claiming someone is going to hell for not following what you personally believe? Shocker.

I fear many things. Especially the unknown. The difference is I don't pretend to know more than I already do, which you two seem to not be afraid to assert.

I don't debate Christians anymore, it's a waste of time over something trivial, which is your significance in my life. Have a good day.
How is that different from two Atheists hi-fiving each other over ridiculing those who believe there is something beyond the physical?
34yw4sx.jpg

Fear of the unknown is the greatest fear of all. It's normal and natural among all mammals. Intelligent people learn to control their emotions. More intelligent people wonder about things like this:

34xq8w4.jpg

Asking what language they speak in heaven is like asking any other question about heaven. The answer is not only unknown, it is unknowable. We can't imagine what heaven is like, our imaginations are too limited. We know we will see the face of God, and that experience will bring us joy beyond anything we can ever possibly understand while we live here on Earth, though many of us have experienced just a taste of that joy while at prayer, or at church, or in the woods walking and thinking about God.

Agreed, us having any concept of heaven is probably similar to that fat catepillar having any Idea that someday it will turn into a butterfly. Most likely the only thing a catepillar knows is the leaf its chewing on and would never have seen a butterfly or has any idea it's gonna be able to fly through the air one day.

Forum List

Back