People with knives kill people
People with hammer kill people
People with hands kill people
people with feet kill people
people with baseball bats kill people

PEOPLE kill people
People have always killed people
People will always kill people

This is one of those things you need to accept, you know like gravity.

But people with guns can kill 59 people at a go, people with knives often can't really kill more than 3 or 4, people with hammers probably 1, like people with hands and feet.

But then one person dead and 59 people dead is the same to you, right?

So it's not that people died it's that a group of people died.

So somehow these people's deaths are different than the 99% of other murders.

That more people were killed in this instance is irrelevant to the fact that all of you have to accept about human beings. That fact is human beings are the most dangerous, destructive, and violent animal ever to walk the earth.

But people with guns can kill 59 people at a go, people with knives often can't really kill more than 3 or 4, people with hammers probably 1, like people with hands and feet.

A truck in France killed 86 and wounded 458 people.

That damn truck.

Again, I'm not saying the gun acted all alone... but I guess it's easier for you to argue with me if you make up what I'm saying, instead of reading what I write, hey?
If gun control worked, wouldn't it be evident?

It's not evident?

I mean, every single other first world country has lower gun murders than the USA. By a long way. Some of those countries have more guns and some have less guns, those with more guns have a higher percentage of gun murders than those with less guns. Isn't that evident?

Or do we mean evident for people who don't wish to see the truth?
Because the USA has a very diverse population, unlike much of the other first world nations. Throughout history, diverse peoples generally don't work well together. Some think this causes murderous actions. Then add the MSM and ruling class causing division, which causes more problems. Then add that Americans have a long history of gun ownership, which nearly the entire world does not.

Yeah? Which First World countries AREN'T diverse?

The UK has 0.1% Gypsy, 2.3% Indian, 1.9% Pakistani, 0.7% Bangladeshi, 0.7% Chinese, 1.4% other Asian, 3% black, 2% Mixed race, 0.9% other races.

Is this not diverse?

That's more diverse than various US states, like Vermont, New Hampshire etc.

Guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people
Since we can't ban people, we have to go after the guns

PEOPLE kill people

That more people were killed in this instance is irrelevant to the fact that all of you have to accept about human beings. That fact is human beings are the most dangerous, destructive, and violent animal ever to walk the earth.

But again, more people die in the US per capita by gun murders, than people die in the UK by murders of all kinds (and the US figure is THREE TIMES HIGHER).

Facts, facts, facts.

PEOPLE kill people

That damn truck.

Again, I'm not saying the gun acted all alone... but I guess it's easier for you to argue with me if you make up what I'm saying, instead of reading what I write, hey?

It's not evident?

I mean, every single other first world country has lower gun murders than the USA. By a long way. Some of those countries have more guns and some have less guns, those with more guns have a higher percentage of gun murders than those with less guns. Isn't that evident?

And our murder rate is at a 120 year low with a steep downward trend over the last 3 decades.

I don't know what our baseline murder rate is but there are more variables than guns in the equation.
As far back as I can find the US murder rate has always been higher than that of the UK and other European countries.

Why is that?

PEOPLE kill people

But again, more people die in the US per capita by gun murders, than people die in the UK by murders of all kinds (and the US figure is THREE TIMES HIGHER).

Facts, facts, facts.

Facts, our murder rate has always been higher than that of the UK as far back as I can find.

Our murder rate is at a 120 year low the UK's murder rate is higher than it was before all their really strict gun laws were passed

Guns and gun laws are not the only variables if they were our murder rate would be rising along with the number of guns

That damn truck.

It's not evident?

And our murder rate is at a 120 year low with a steep downward trend over the last 3 decades.

I don't know what our baseline murder rate is but there are more variables than guns in the equation.
As far back as I can find the US murder rate has always been higher than that of the UK and other European countries.

Why is that?

Fine, throw in irrelevant facts to counter my relevant facts.

Why not put in how many blow jobs the last NFL quarterback scored in the last Superbowl too for good measure?

The US has the HIGHEST MURDER RATE in the FIRST WORLD by A LONG FUCKING WAY. No matter how much this rate is going down, it's still the fucking highest murder rate and you seem to think that people's deaths are okay because... because... I fucking don't know.

PEOPLE kill people

Facts, facts, facts.

Facts, our murder rate has always been higher than that of the UK as far back as I can find.

Our murder rate is at a 120 year low the UK's murder rate is higher than it was before all their really strict gun laws were passed

Guns and gun laws are not the only variables if they were our murder rate would be rising along with the number of guns

Here's another fact. You don't check your "facts" before you make them up.

In 1960 the US murder rate was 5.1, in 1963 it was 4.6, in 2015 it was 5.3.

Now, where I come from 5.3 is a HIGHER number than 4.6, but where you come, I guess anything is possible.

That damn truck.

It's not evident?

Why is that?

Why not put in how many blow jobs the last NFL quarterback scored in the last Superbowl too for good measure?

The US has the HIGHEST MURDER RATE in the FIRST WORLD by A LONG FUCKING WAY. No matter how much this rate is going down, it's still the fucking highest murder rate and you seem to think that people's deaths are okay because... because... I fucking don't know.

And we always have had a higher murder rate.

If you look at our stats and our stats only your arguments fall apart.

We have more guns than ever but our murder rate is declining and if the trend continues we will set a record for the lowest murder rate in 120 years.

It's not evident?

Why is that?

We have more guns than ever but our murder rate is declining and if the trend continues we will set a record for the lowest murder rate in 120 years.

So, you've always had guns, and the Brits kind of always haven't had guns, and the US has always had higher murder than the Brits and somehow you think this shows that people with guns aren't more of a problem?

Oh fucking jesus.

People with guns kill people. It's not hard to see that a gun is a tool. Tools make it easier for humans to do things. Guns are designed to kill, they help you kill more easily, and they do.
But a gun can do nothing by itself. It requires someone to pick it up and use it. There are a thousand ways to kill someone. A gun is simply one of them. Cars kill more people than guns. Should we ban cars?

Drunk drivers.

ban alcohol?

People with guns kill people. It's not hard to see that a gun is a tool. Tools make it easier for humans to do things. Guns are designed to kill, they help you kill more easily, and they do.
Bombs and cars are much more efficient in the killing of masses... That’s why terrorists In the Middle East much prefer them.

It's not evident?

Why is that?

So, you've always had guns, and the Brits kind of always haven't had guns, and the US has always had higher murder than the Brits and somehow you think this shows that people with guns aren't more of a problem?

Oh fucking jesus.
People Kill people not firearms

PEOPLE kill people

Facts, facts, facts.

Here's another fact. You don't check your "facts" before you make them up.

In 1960 the US murder rate was 5.1, in 1963 it was 4.6, in 2015 it was 5.3.

Now, where I come from 5.3 is a HIGHER number than 4.6, but where you come, I guess anything is possible.

In 1950 it was 4.6.

I use 1950 because that was the decade before the UK started passing all it's gun laws and as we see the murder rate in the UK has not dropped below what it was before all their gun laws were passed.

And if you bothered to really look you'd see the murder rate in European countries rose right onto the 90's just like ours did.

So comparing the UK's murder rate pre and post gun laws we see that those gun laws did not reduce the murder rates

Comparing our murder rates for the same 60 years we see that while the rate did climb as it did almost everywhere we have seen a steep decline in the past 30 years and are on ace to see the lowest murder rate in the past 120 years all while having more guns.

So when you say guns raise the murder rate you are obviously wrong

What Liberals would be touting / like 6 months after all guns were confiscated in the United States ...

upload_2017-10-6_9-44-31.png

:p

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

We have a Second Amendment.

It's not evident?

Why is that?

If one looks at the races committing gun violence, one finds that minorities are responsible for much of it. Blacks, though a small percentage of the population, commit a good portion of gun violence. Hispanics do too, but somewhat smaller even though they represent a greater percentage of the population than blacks.

I find it strange that the left is all about promoting racial issues, but they will never discuss the fact that blacks cause so much gun violence. Hypocrites!

People with guns kill people

99.9% of people with guns DON'T kill anyone.
99.9% of people with access to anthrax DON'T kill anyone.
its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

People with guns kill people

99.9% of people with guns DON'T kill anyone.
99.9% of people with access to anthrax DON'T kill anyone.

Who had access to weaponised anthrax? Can you name names?

No I can't, any more than you can give me a list of gun owners. I'm sure there are thousands of researchers throughout the country with access to anthrax. My claim is just as valid, and just as relevant as your claim.
And where does it say anthrax is a right

Forum List

Back