If God's Flood was only a regional flood...

It describes a lot more than the creation of light.
Yes, but the explanation of your fallacy as I explained it regarding light also applies to those things.

Obviously. You know this, but you choose to act simplemindedly, because your rhetoric is pretty much tapped out.

Yes, but the explanation of your fallacy as I explained it regarding light also applies to those things.

Obviously. You know this, but you choose to act simplemindedly, because your rhetoric is pretty much tapped out.

th

I'm glad to see you admit to your inadequacies.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

Ah, the inevitable declaration of victory. What a luxury it is to be deluded and, thus, undefeated.... Though I don't envy it, as it clearly has undermined your faculties of reason...

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

Ah, the inevitable declaration of victory. What a luxury it is to be deluded and, thus, undefeated.... Though I don't envy it, as it clearly has undermined your faculties of reason...

th

You still haven't looked up the definition of Pantheist have you?

*****CHUCKLE*****

In fact they were likely more educated than either you or I.
Are you joking? No man at that time was more educated than the average 3rd grader today.

"A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will not escape." Proverbs 19:5

Tsk, Fort Fun Indiana
“He too was exceedingly arrogant. ... Strutting around the place with his friends and admirers … The resemblance between you is uncanny." - Snape on you and Jaysus, Harry Potter Series

Atheists are usually wrong. You got the wrong book/film series to compare to Jesus, the Bible and me.

You are referring to Harry Potter because it is about the occult, witchcraft, wizardry and popular fiction which you compare to Jesus, the Bible and me. Nothing can be further from the truth. We, both believers and non-believers, have a higher power, God, to answer to. There was no higher power with Harry Potter. In our case, Jesus will be the judge, jury and executioner during Final Judgment. He's part of the Godhead. The Bible condemns belief in witchcraft, wizardry and spiritism. The only supernatural we believe is God and his works.

(For children stories relating to the Bible, I recommend The Chronicles of Narnia series by CS Lewis. I know you didn't mean to discuss children's stories, but there is a difference when relating to the Bible.)

When you are careless and wrong, about what we have been discussing, you will be punished and have to pay the ultimate price. God, the supernatural and the Bible are difficult to learn, but once a person has faith, then it becomes part of them and the truth comes alive. You have been in denial and tricked by Satan's evolutionary thinking that you have got things backwards. Good is bad. Bad is good. Satan is the master of lies and trickery, so it's easy to see his effect on non-believers.

If you were right, then you'd have the answers and we'd be following you. Instead, we see lack of empirical evidence, systematic elimination of God, the supernatural and Bible as scientific hypothesis, denial of what God and creationism states and rebelling through man's creation of evolutionary science, and ignorance that Satan is influencing you to rebel against the truth.

Remember when Gilgamesh was first brought up and non-believers thought they found a contradiction to Noah's story? It spread fast indeed! However, the believers countered with a slew of global flood stories and it backed up what the Bible said. The Ark Encounter was having monetary difficulty in being completed and suddenly the Bill Nye vs Ken Ham debate became something that people would watch on the internet. Over 3 million people tuned in. It made enough money for them to complete building. Ha ha.

What does evolution have? They lost money using Lucy, australopithicus afarensis, as a museum attraction. Is there any book/film series that has become popular based on evolutionary thinking and ToE? The only person I can think who was successful was Darwin and he used racism to sell his books. Most regular people do not understand his book just like you.

Last edited:
This Noah thing is completely bogus. Yes, there was a flood at some time in far ancient history, which opened up the Bosporus. But to think about a boat in ancient time times, that was large enough to pick up two-by-two all animals, from all continents, store enough food on board for all of them and then return them all to their natural habitats, is just stupid. I hardly think that a ship big enough to motor around in the world's oceans to do all of this, a ship that must have been under sail since engines were still so far off in the future, was ever built in ancient times. I don;t think that modern humans in the present day could ever build such a vessel.

You are referring to Harry Potter because it is about the occult, witchcraft, wizardry and popular fiction which you compare to Jesus, the Bible and me.
Not really. It could have been about anything, and the implication is the same: it would be absurd for me to present it as divine truth. Again, you slither from a perspective that you are special,your magical nonsense is special, and you are right by divine decree before you ever open your mouth. This narrow, embarrassing perspective makes you miss the forest for the trees.

How else can one explain 200+ huge flood stories from around the world.

Noah and his family with 2 of each kind of animals that God called survived. They passed down the story.

for that event only Noah and his family could pass down the event details as everyone else were its victims, no survivors ...

forget your book bond either it was regional or there were 200 Noah's " from around the world ".

it is the religion of Antiquity - The Triumph of Good vs Evil

who are you to circumvent the religion of Antiquity for one that you have no control over for your own destiny but must worship a false idol "christ" you made up and happens to favor your world view. politically.

Ha ha. I let you call the Bible "antiquity" in regards to it being an old historical book of non-fiction. But now you refer to "religion" of antiquity. My religion is much more current than yours. Its beliefs only go back around 6,000 years. These beliefs are backed up by observational science. Your beliefs of singularity, big bang, life from non-life goes back 13.7 B years and 4.6 B years for the planet earth. Thus, evolutionary thinking and ToE is the religion of antiquity. Its beliefs are not backed up by observational science nor historical science.
My religion is much more current than yours.

you are one confused person bond - how can a religion be more current than another ... the difference is yours is not a religion.

the Religion of Antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty's condemnation of evil as the purge for Noah refers to the relevant events of the 1st century as the empowerment of the individuals manifest destiny to triumph against evil -

yours in the 4th century does the opposite, empowering only a christ - enslaving the individual against their will from controlling their own destiny.

the Religion of Antiquity will eventually render your 4th century book of forgeries to oblivion or humanities fate will be destined for extinction.

This Noah thing is completely bogus. Yes, there was a flood at some time in far ancient history, which opened up the Bosporus. But to think about a boat in ancient time times, that was large enough to pick up two-by-two all animals, from all continents, store enough food on board for all of them and then return them all to their natural habitats, is just stupid. I hardly think that a ship big enough to motor around in the world's oceans to do all of this, a ship that must have been under sail since engines were still so far off in the future, was ever built in ancient times. I don;t think that modern humans in the present day could ever build such a vessel.

Noah had a 100 years to build it.

You are referring to Harry Potter because it is about the occult, witchcraft, wizardry and popular fiction which you compare to Jesus, the Bible and me.
Not really. It could have been about anything, and the implication is the same: it would be absurd for me to present it as divine truth. Again, you slither from a perspective that you are special,your magical nonsense is special, and you are right by divine decree before you ever open your mouth. This narrow, embarrassing perspective makes you miss the forest for the trees.

Now, you're backing away from your argument of Harry Potter and Snape because Jesus would punish you severely for these kinds of lies. To equate him to Harry Potter. P&S for eternity is a great convincer. It goes to show you were wrong. Because there is divine truth and creation of the universe, earth, humans and animals. Only life begats life. Non-life does not begat life or else I'd be following you. Not only that, the earth is 3/4 water and no other planet has been found like it even though it may have much water underneath

Non-life does not begat life ... Not only that, the earth is 3/4 water and no other planet has been found like it even though it may have much water underneath

what is water bond - is the water molicule life or non-life ...

upload_2018-7-22_11-21-42.jpeg

the iron atom - center of Earth, is it not alive

upload_2018-7-22_11-26-16.png

iron nitrate - what is going on there if they are not alive - the building blocks to organic physiology.

upload_2018-7-22_11-27-48.jpeg

whatever are you talking about in reference to your book for the distinction of life because life is not defined by a christ it is defined by the characteristics of the physical being and their particular capabilities.

Atoms are alive whether you wish it so or not. what is energy, what is not alive ...

Now, you're backing away from your argument of Harry Potter and Snape because Jesus would punish you severely for these kinds of lies. T
Obviously this is ridiculous, in that Jesus is fake. Furthermore, I didn't back away, and explained exactly what I mean. But a man with your talent of self delusion cannot be trusted to be honest about much, can he?

What would that matter?

Not that I would ever take the bible as inerrant and infallible.
But even so, what means of locomotion would such a craft have? The Titanic had huge boilers, and this technology only came thousands of years after the era in which Noah supposedly lived.

What would that matter?

Not that I would ever take the bible as inerrant and infallible.
But even so, what means of locomotion would such a craft have? The Titanic had huge boilers, and this technology only came thousands of years after the era in which Noah supposedly lived.
It's magic, duh.

How else can one explain -

simple, they can't, there were no survivors ...

that can not be the one referred to in your book of forgeries, there were no survivors to record the event other than who were on the particular ark and they left no recordings either.

the OP is correct, it was a regional flood and no on board animals and the pre - 4th century christians were all drowned, little good it did after their comeback in the 4th century. we're waiting for the encore. haha bond, good riddance. once and for all.

Atheists are usually wrong. Noah and his family with 2 of each kind of animals that God called survived. They passed down the story.
Oh? How did polar bears and penguins get to the Middle East?

that can not be the one referred to in your book of forgeries, there were no survivors to record the event other than who were on the particular ark and they left no recordings either.

the OP is correct, it was a regional flood and no on board animals and the pre - 4th century christians were all drowned, little good it did after their comeback in the 4th century. we're waiting for the encore. haha bond, good riddance. once and for all.

Atheists are usually wrong. Noah and his family with 2 of each kind of animals that God called survived. They passed down the story.
It's magic, duh. He has the luxury of using magic to explain things. You cannot have a rational, evidence based discussion with such a person.

WTF?? Did Noah tell you that personally? Because the Bible says no such thing.

And apparently dinosaurs didn't make the guest list. Moreover, was there some incest going on afterward?

And apparently dinosaurs didn't make the guest list. Moreover, was there some incest going on afterward?
I don’t know about incest among Noah’s family as they all had spouses, but incest is certainly inherent in the Bible since it claims Eve is the only woman G-d created — yet the sons of Adam and Eve all had wives.

I don’t know about incest among Noah’s family as they all had spouses, but incest is certainly inherent in the Bible since it claims Eve is the only woman G-d created — yet the sons of Adam and Eve all had wives.
Buncha cousin-****ers.....

Forum List

Back