If god gave you a choice tomorrow on either to remain your current sex or to transform to the opposi

Transform or not?

• Leave it the way it is

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Transform me GOD!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
With menstruation, menopause, makeup and the rest looking at me I'll stay right where I'm at....

If god gave you a choice tomorrow on either to remain your current sex or to transform to the opposite one. What would you say to him?
Would you?

Yes I'm worried also, that Matthew might think of becoming woman....THIS is fault of crazy Leftists with all the Transgender in MSM.

Hey Matthew, I'm sure you have beautiful penis and you should keep it!

I'm a woman and I will stay this way. It's hard to imagine being a man. The thought of having a dick is not appealing nor being horny all the time. Also, most women have terrible personalities.

If god gave you a choice tomorrow on either to remain your current sex or to transform to the opposite one. What would you say to him?
Would you?

Yes I'm worried also, that Matthew might think of becoming woman....THIS is fault of crazy Leftists with all the Transgender in MSM.

I have odds 10 to 1 he is going to hack it off for R&D.

I'm a woman and I will stay this way. It's hard to imagine being a man. The thought of having a dick is not appealing nor being horny all the time. Also, most women have terrible personalities.

Penises are easy: no menstruation, no pregnancy, low maintenance. Other than the embarrassing years of adolescence during which there may have been an ill-timed math problem on the blackboard, the peeing-while-standing thing is really convenient.

And women are far more horny than men.

"The thought of having a dick is not appealing nor being horny all the time."

Darling, girls don't need to transgender to have both of these things :dev2: :smoke:

The only girls for instance, who the thought of having a dick isn't appealing....these are called Lesbians....the girls who aren't horny at least most of the time....these are called Frigid :smoke: :scared1:

Penises are easy: no menstruation, no pregnancy, low maintenance. Other than the embarrassing years of adolescence during which there may have been an ill-timed math problem on the blackboard, the peeing-while-standing thing is really convenient.

And women are far more horny than men.

"And women are far more horny than men."

Hey did we meet somewhere one time before I got married? :eusa_whistle:

"the peeing-while-standing thing is really convenient."

SassyIrishLass, she told me that many of the Leftist men are now doing the peeing whilst sitting down :eek-52:

Would you?

I have odds 10 to 1 he is going to hack it off for R&D.

:lol:

Darling, girls don't need to transgender to have both of these things :dev2: :smoke:

The only girls for instance, who the thought of having a dick isn't appealing....these are called Lesbians....the girls who aren't horny at least most of the time....these are called Frigid :smoke: :scared1:

Hmmm guess I must be a frigid lesbian. Who knew? I should have become a Nun!

OMG, Bonzi how is this possible? This not right section of forum, so you should if you want start thread and maybe we can discuss situation?

My mission obviously is to convince you to become sex maniac, sex maniac is good situation :smile:

There is Mr. Bonzi yes? Don't you think he's attractive anymore?

I actually do (at times) - I am very much hetero. Not that I don't find some women attractive to look at but do not enjoy kiss or doing anything else with women.

I love to kiss and molest men (well, I used to) and depending on my mood still do with hubby.

I actually do (at times) - I am very much hetero. Not that I don't find some women attractive to look at but do not enjoy kiss or doing anything else with women.

I love to kiss and molest men (well, I used to) and depending on my mood still do with hubby.

It's quite normal for women to admire other women, this doesn't mean wanting to sleep with them.

EG. Ava Gardner was gorgeous.

So is it Mr. Bonzi who might have got into not in mood slump?

OMG, Bonzi how is this possible? This not right section of forum, so you should if you want start thread and maybe we can discuss situation?

My mission obviously is to convince you to become sex maniac, sex maniac is good situation :smile:

I'm definitely a sex maniac on the inside. Just not the way people think about a sex maniac.
most people think of sex maniacs as people that like to do the full array of sexual activities.

Forum List

Back