If globull worming happens...

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
And sea level rises. How many trillions will we spend on coastal areas in a futile attempt to save them from property damage. Ie houses , etc.

Too much...is the real answer....

We'd be better off letting the cities drown and move the millions of people to new inland cities imo.

We'd be better off letting the cities drown and move the millions of people to new inland cities imo.
Are you kidding Me?

Do you know how much pollution would sluice into the ocean if those major bastions of liberalism were allowed to be flooded?

Man, talk about a man-made disaster!

And sea level rises. How many trillions will we spend on coastal areas in a futile attempt to save them from property damage. Ie houses , etc.

oh bullshit, have you looked at New Orleans? Got any other stupid questions? if that doesn't impress you look at Venice! They sure do grows em DUmb.

for starters,, lets start over.

how does worming cause sea levels to rise

how does the globe get worms?

oh bullshit, have you looked at New Orleans? Got any other stupid questions? if that doesn't impress you look at Venice! They sure do grows em DUmb.

Am I supposed to be intimidated by that post?

Try something that makes a bit more sense.

This really does sound like fear mongering from the left.
Greenland will be able to grow crops once again where it was under ice before. This will happen before the next ice age sets in.
People, there is nothing we can do to change what has happened in the past, nor what is going to happen in the future. We adapt....that's what we do.

Am I supposed to be intimidated by that post?

Try something that makes a bit more sense.

can't answer the questions huh? thought so.:lol::lol:

Are you kidding Me?

Do you know how much pollution would sluice into the ocean if those major bastions of liberalism were allowed to be flooded?

Man, talk about a man-made disaster!
:lol:
nahhhh.....

those high rises will make good spots for new coral beds to attach and havens for fish....

does anybody have any data that shows people moving away from the coast? Surely they are smart enough to run from the rising oceans! :eusa_whistle:

This really does sound like fear mongering from the left.
Greenland will be able to grow crops once again where it was under ice before. This will happen before the next ice age sets in.
People, there is nothing we can do to change what has happened in the past, nor what is going to happen in the future. We adapt....that's what we do.

i guess it balances out then? Greenland will be green again and growing food while every coastal city goes under water....? ;)

Forum List

Back