If Democrats were smart they would use the Tara story to dump Biden

The only thing working in the lefts favor right now is the lockdown. Because of it Biden can hide without consequence

He can't hide for much longer. This issue is in the Dem party wheelhouse. After the stink they have made about abuse of women over the past couple of years this isn't going away.

I'm sure that idea crossed their minds, but then the rub is, how electable is Bernie?
To dump both Biden and Bernie, who have most of the delegates, would be a nightmare for democrats.
I just don't see how anyone can support Biden with all that is known.

With regards to Reade, what's known is only what's been alleged...
Reade has way more evidence than the Left had when it went ape-shit over Kavanaugh

Since the beginning of the primaries Biden has gone through a major public display of mental decline. Add to that his propensity to fondle women & young girls and now SERIOUS allegations of sexual misconduct.

A WISE party would take these new revelations and use them to dump him NOW. Not in a few months when no one else has a chance to gain traction, NOW.

But I digress, as the title says, IF Democrats were smart.
Catch 22. If they were smart they wouldn't be Democrats in the first place. No way you're gonna slip something like that by me.

Since the beginning of the primaries Biden has gone through a major public display of mental decline. Add to that his propensity to fondle women & young girls and now SERIOUS allegations of sexual misconduct.

A WISE party would take these new revelations and use them to dump him NOW. Not in a few months when no one else has a chance to gain traction, NOW.

And you should use the twelve women accusing Trump of the same and worse, to get rid of your candidate! :rolleyes:

My question is, do your really believe Tara's story happened the way she has said?

I'm not certain that is the case with Tara yet.... but if it were true, and only if it were true, I would have no problem replacing Joe....

I have no idea why YOU would care so much about who the Democrats pick as their candidate, unless deep down you do not want to vote for Trump, and are looking for a candidate that you could support on the Democratic side?

Catch 22. If they were smart they wouldn't be Democrats in the first place. No way you're gonna slip something like that by me.
I can't seem to understand what democrats are thinking if they are really going to run a man with dementia, accused of sexual assault, against Trump. Unless Joe is faking it....

I'm sure that idea crossed their minds, but then the rub is, how electable is Bernie?
To dump both Biden and Bernie, who have most of the delegates, would be a nightmare for democrats.
I just don't see how anyone can support Biden with all that is known.
I just don‘t see how anyone can support Trump with all that is known.

Given that president Trump is the best president in the US history, nothing could be easier.

Exactly! If the Democrats were smart Biden wouldn't be the frontrunner in the first place.

I've been saying this now for weeks.
These accusations are actually good news for the Dimocrat party. This gives them an excuse to pressure old senile Joe to end his campaign, then they can push for someone who can not only string two sentences together, but who actually excites their base.

Let's face it, and be honest. The only way Biden wins, is 100% due to the hate for Trump.

If Democrats were smart....they never would have backed themselves into such a corner where BIDEN was their best / only option....

Forum List

Back