If Democrats did a 180 and were pro-life, what would that world look like?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Abortion wouldn't be legal for long, I can tell you.

Every movie, every TV show, every book, every magazine would be filled with anti-abortion themes and graphic photographs of aborted babies.

The media would report every day on women traumatized by their abortions.

Movie stars would mention abortion at the Academy Awards and the Emmys.

Football players in the NFL would wear "little feet" emblems on their jersies.

We would never hear the end of it.

We would have around 15M more crack addicts, 15M more gangsters selling the crack, 15M more single mothers with bastard babies not paying them any attention and 5M decent people.

Let me know when we humanoids make an endangered species list and maybe I'll start to give a shit about this issue.

Every movie, every TV show, every book, every magazine would be filled with anti-abortion themes and graphic photographs of aborted babies.

You win. Worst hypothetical ever.

Let me guess. There'd be a lot more babies and children from poor families and republicans would be viciously trying to deny them any help from the government? My take on what the world would look like.

There would be an explosion in birth rates among African Americans and Mexicans. That's the demographic planned parenthood targets.

So abortion is good because it kills the poor and minorities? Thanks for your refreshing honesty.

What would be the RW view on abortion if men could get pregnant?

Democrats are "pro-life". There is no one who is "pro-abortion". Democrats are "pro-choice".

Right wingers are not "pro-life". They overwhelmingly favour the death penalty. You cannot be in favour of the death penalty and claim to be "pro-life". What you are is "anti-choice". Calling themselves "pro-life" was a marketing move. Because it sounded better to be in favour of something than being opposed to personal freedom and choice.

If right wingers were really "pro-life", they would be concerned about what happens to these children after they leave the womb. They wouldn't oppose universal healthcare, mandated maternity leave, job security for pregnant women, school lunch programs for poor children, better schools for poor children and all of the other supports that would give these children a better life not just forcing their parents to give them an existence.

Right wingers talk the "pro-life" talk but they certainly don't walk the walk. It takes more to be "pro-life" than to simply oppose abortion.

Democrats are "pro-life". There is no one who is "pro-abortion". Democrats are "pro-choice".

Right wingers are not "pro-life". They overwhelmingly favour the death penalty. You cannot be in favour of the death penalty and claim to be "pro-life". What you are is "anti-choice". Calling themselves "pro-life" was a marketing move. Because it sounded better to be in favour of something than being opposed to personal freedom and choice.

If right wingers were really "pro-life", they would be concerned about what happens to these children after they leave the womb. They wouldn't oppose universal healthcare, mandated maternity leave, job security for pregnant women, school lunch programs for poor children, better schools for poor children and all of the other supports that would give these children a better life not just forcing their parents to give them an existence.

Right wingers talk the "pro-life" talk but they certainly don't walk the walk. It takes more to be "pro-life" than to simply oppose abortion.

If they are so "pro-choice", why are they demanding I pay for these abortions? What happened to my choice?

Sounds more like pro-abortion, anti-choice to me.

If they are so "pro-choice", why are they demanding I pay for these abortions? What happened to my choice?

Sounds more like pro-abortion, anti-choice to me.
Whose abortion have you had to pay for? Share your story.

'If Democrats did a 180 and were pro-life, what would that world look like?'

I am not sure, but I think I read that was one of the signs of the Apocalypse / the Last Days... ;p

Forum List

Back