If Current Trends Continue, Trump Wins It ALL

In the latest poll from the left-leaning Huffington Post, (which is probably no fan of Donald Trump), Bush and Trump are nearly tied for the lead of the long list of GOP candidates. They have Bush holding a slim lead of 7/10 of a % point (12.0% Bush to 11.3% Trump). The difference is that Bush has been weakening, while Trump appears to rapidly be GAINING strength, and momentum.

It's interesting to note that among the top 4, only Trump is really there primarily on his ideology (in his case his tough attitude toward America's enemies). While Rubio (4th place with 10.4%) is there likely with the help of Hispanic favoritism, and Carson is 3rd (with 10.7%) with some probable black vote helping, Bush is slightly on top on the strength of his well-known presidentially political name.

Trump, though, really has none of these, and yet is making big strides in just about no time at all. Maybe it's just my gut, but it looks like people are so sick of phony, weak, cave-in politicians, that they are hungry for a guy like Trump who pulls no punches, has international business moxy, doesn't beat around the bush, isn't tied to lobbyists (he can finance his entire campaign himself), and allows people to know where he stands. In addition, I think his positions are popular, such getting tough with Mexico, China, Iran, and some other countries, as well as a number of domestic issues too.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/...al-gop-primary

Pollster Trend
  • Jeb Bush
    12.0%
  • Donald Trump
    11.3%
  • Ben Carson
    10.7%
  • Marco Rubio
    10.4%
  • Scott Walker
    9.2%
  • Rand Paul
    8.5%
  • Mike Huckabee
    8.1%
  • Ted Cruz
    5.4%
  • Chris Christie
    3.3%
  • Rick Perry
    3.1%
  • Carly Fiorina
    3.0%
  • Rick Santorum
    2.5%
  • John Kasich
    1.9%
  • Lindsey Graham
    1.4%
  • Bobby Jindal
    0.7%
  • George Pataki
  • 0.4%
I knew Jeb Bush would be your candidates you b******

Instead of building a big wall like Donald Trump wants to do why don't we just go after the employers who hire illegal immigrants? Anyone who votes for Trump is an ass clown

I want to see Trump and Christie go at it on the debate stage.
4i6Ckte.gif

If current trends continue.....Trump will withdraw from the race once he is required to reveal his finances

4i6Ckte.gif
thing is that the fat man has a record of corruption , all you need do is look at 'new jersey' . Also , 'christy' is a gun controller , a liar and he likes immigration plus he gave mrobama a hug and a kiss on the beach Synth . As far as debate , seems to me that business man Trump has it all over the fat man and the 'boosh' and most of the others outside of Ted Cruz . Hilary would be toast in my opinion , couldn't stand up to Trumps plain talk . Yep , Christy and the boosh have records that Mr.Trump can point to !! Trump just sounds like a Real American Conservative with excellent business credentials Synth .

4i6Ckte.gif
thing is that the fat man has a record of corruption , all you need do is look at 'new jersey' . Also , 'christy' is a gun controller , a liar and he likes immigration plus he gave mrobama a hug and a kiss on the beach Synth . As far as debate , seems to me that business man Trump has it all over the fat man and the 'boosh' and most of the others outside of Ted Cruz . Hilary would be toast in my opinion , couldn't stand up to Trumps plain talk . Yep , Christy and the boosh have records that Mr.Trump can point to !! Trump just sounds like a Real American Conservative with excellent business credentials Synth .

"Excellent business credentials"? What is it now, four bankruptcies? :lmao:

yep , Mr. Trump is doing pretty good Lakhota , he is a good guy , speaks for a lot of Real Americans and he's got you guys by the short hairs . Pretty funny really , you lib progs hate him and good old Ted Cruz and that's one of the reasons that Conservatives are liking him and Ted .

yep , 4 BUSINESS bankruptcies , never a PERSONAL bankruptcy . Yeah , Mr. Trump USES legal bankruptcy law to make more money . Probably also uses every single LEGAL loophole that he can to avoid paying taxes . Its called smart business practices and Mr. Trump practices smart business practices Pogo !!

yep , 4 BUSINESS bankruptcies , never a PERSONAL bankruptcy . Yeah , Mr. Trump USES legal bankruptcy law to make more money . Probably also uses every single LEGAL loophole that he can to avoid paying taxes . Its called smart business practices and Mr. Trump practices smart business practices Pogo !!
Businessmen are not patriotic. The last time we elected one we got the Great Depression...

not concerned , I want Government according to the law . Guard and control the border , do lots of deportation , build the military and leave everything else to the individual American Paint . Great depression , if you are concerned with that you better start buying some beans , ammo and toilet paper , stock up now and avoid the rush . None of what I suggest buying goes bad Paint .

not concerned , I want Government according to the law . Guard and control the border , do lots of deportation , build the military and leave everything else to the individual American Paint . Great depression , if you are concerned with that you better start buying some beans , ammo and toilet paper , stock up now and avoid the rush . None of what I suggest buying goes bad Paint .
Learn about all three, since you know not of what you speak...

Bankruptcy is "smart business practices" huh? :rofl:

Hey, isn't it good to know, when you're choosing a leader of a country in debt and gasping through a weak economy, that the guy who's got all that experience at bankrupting businesses won't go broke personally and will get to stay a rich buffoon. What great news that is.

Bankruptcy is "smart business practices" huh? :rofl:

Hey, isn't it good to know, when you're choosing a leader of a country in debt and gasping through a weak economy, that the guy who's got all that experience at bankrupting businesses won't go broke personally and will get to stay a rich buffoon. What great news that is.
When the First Lady sucks he'll just dump her as well, he's on wife number three so far.

Forum List

Back