If Current Trends Continue, Trump Wins It ALL

Yo, these COMMIES who run this Board can kiss my ASS!

Watch out for the COMMIES! No Free Speech Here!

"GTP"

"RAMBO"

so , your fureign boys say one thing and a lefty lawyer says something that disputes that after he was sent a copy of the contract by Mr. Trumps people or Mr. Trump sent it himself . Bottom line is as I said yesterday , now its time for the lawyers and judge Pogo .

Last edited:
They don't need a case. They have a contract. With a morality clause in it.
Case closed.

I don't know where you get this psychotic idea that public opinion has to somehow pass your desk for approval.
It doesn't.
Yeah case closed.. In favor of Trump.

And as I told you, I already linked it yesterday. And today I linked back to that post. Number 185.

Whether your illustrious morality clause exists or not , as the Rock of WWE fame would say >> "IT DOESN'T MATTER!"

Because it simply is preposterous.
geez.gif
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

Just some food for thought.

Trump has promised to bring more jobs to our economy and help expand it, but yet HIS OWN BUSINESS is losing jobs and contracts left and right. How can you expect him to do better when he is doing nothing but royally fucking his own business up?

Let that sink in.

Trump has promised to bring more jobs to our economy and help expand it, but yet HIS OWN BUSINESS is losing jobs and contracts left and right. How can you expect him to do better when he is doing nothing but royally fucking his own business up?

Let that sink in.
[spit , spit] JOBS , jobs are not a big concern to me , my grandparents and parents survived the great depression and did quite well afterwards because they were Americans in America . So , first thing that needs to be done is the preservation of America and Mr. Trump addresses that issue better than all the 'rinos' . In fact , he is the only guy other than Ted Cruz that addresses the issue of Americas preservation . Plus , all the buzzed up mrobama supporters that don't have jobs can continue sliding into their stained bedding and living in their parents basement and on their parents insurance and riding their skateboards Nitroz .

Last edited:
"In an insane world, the machine was the sanest choice." - "Terminator 2"

If Trump had skeletons in his closet which might rule him out as President, they'd have come to light long ago. Hate to say it, but he might be the only 'clean' GOP candidate. :)

thing with Trump is that I don't think that he has ever claimed to be anything other than Trump , a capitalist and currently or always has been against foreigners flooding the USA . He never claimed to be a Saint as far as I know . I don't want a teary eyed Saint anyway as I'd like to see cut throat actions on the issues that he and Ann Coulter , most Americans talk about .

now all he needs are Judges , I'm thinking that Mr. Rush Limbaugh is very well qualified to be one !!

Let that sink in.

In the compressed GOP primary schedule, if you catch fire by winning IA, NH, or SC you will likely be one of the front-runners on 3/1 Super Tuesday where a quarter of delegates are awarded.

If Trump straightens out the ship and stops suing people, it may be interesting come the time when people start voting.

Note to conservatives: Pointing out a candidates shortcomings is not 'fear', other than fear of having a brainless bigot have his/her finger on the button. Making a statement like 'they fear yada yada', just exposes your need to feel protected by some pseudo hero.

Trump could not get elected dog catcher by a herd of cats. His main function until he's gone is to make the 95% crazies that are the other GOP candidates not look as crazy as Trump, the 100% crazy. He's like the male Palin or Bachman. Instead of crazy eyes he has crazy hair.

But he is going to make the GOP debates just pure joy to watch. CAN-NOT-WAIT.

Donald T Rump is a comic book SuperZero (yes, with a Z).

The extremist rightwingers are following the same path they did in 2012 where some whackjob becomes the SuperZero Flavor of the Month.

Just a matter of time before they abandon this one and start sniffing at another.

Forum List

Back