CDZ If Companies Pay Women Less?

Then who would stay home and do the dishes? I sure as fuck ain't doin' it.

Good idea. Works for me!

I worked for years in a predominantly female company (editing). Then I went to another company with more males. The stress level shot right up, it was awful.

Good for business, too. During the Great Recession women lost jobs MUCH less than men did, because women make better employees: less drinking, drugging, stealing, fighting.

We'll run the country and you guys can sit alone in your trailers drinking Old Overholt and watching the Weather Channel.

• Banned
Good idea. Works for me!

I worked for years in a predominantly female company (editing). Then I went to another company with more males. The stress level shot right up, it was awful.

Good for business, too. During the Great Recession women lost jobs MUCH less than men did, because women make better employees: less drinking, drugging, stealing, fighting.

We'll run the country and you guys can sit alone in your trailers drinking Old Overholt and watching the Weather Channel.
Women are OK until there Aunt flow comes

It sucks having to be around a chick and not know if she's on the rag or not, it's like walking through a landmine

Last edited:

Forum List

Back