If Commiecare is so great, why has 20% of Piglosi's own district asked for waivers?

Showing FAVORITISM in granting waivers because of Political affiliation is corruption in my book. You take it however you want to. It smacks of corruption.

Until you show someone receiving a waiver when they didn't meet the requirements needed to obtain one all you're doing is being brainwashed and not using your brain to do your own research. If thats how you choose to live your life, so be it.

Get over it. Republicans want an investigation. Let the facts come out.

LOL, thats fine. No one is hiding anything. Republicans are inventing a conspiracy where there is nothing to hide.

The other side of the issue is who applied for a waiver and got refused? How many times was a union approved compared to declined? How many in Pelosi's district, or Reid's or in key swing states as opposed to solid red states? I have no data and so am not throwing any bombs, but we don't have the whole story yet.

The other side of the issue is who applied for a waiver and got refused? How many times was a union approved compared to declined? How many in Pelosi's district, or Reid's or in key swing states as opposed to solid red states? I have no data and so am not throwing any bombs, but we don't have the whole story yet.

RDD don't wanna know the facts,, he's a typical demonRat.

If Commiecare is so great, why has 20% of Piglosi's own district asked for and been issued waivers?

Can anyone get issued a waiver or do you need to be in this stupid bitch's district?

And why isn't the congress who wrote it covered by it? Or the president who approved it?

If Commiecare is so great, why has 20% of Piglosi's own district asked for and been issued waivers?

Can anyone get issued a waiver or do you need to be in this stupid bitch's district?

And why isn't the congress who wrote it covered by it? Or the president who approved it?

Are you jealous of them being on government healthcare? It sure does suck we are all stuck with being on shitty, private insurance, right?

Are you jealous of them being on government healthcare? It sure does suck we are all stuck with being on shitty, private insurance, right?

My insurance is great. Still, Answer the question. Why isn't Congress and the President covered by the plan they wrote for the rest of us?

My insurance is great. Still, Answer the question. Why isn't Congress and the President covered by the plan they wrote for the rest of us?

You're missing the point. Which would you rather have? Government run health insurance or your private plan?

You're missing the point. Which would you rather have? Government run health insurance or your private plan?

My private plan. But I still think they should have to follow any law they write for us.

My private plan. But I still think they should have to follow any law they write for us.

Well, maybe you should do some fact checking next time before being jealous of what you thought was politicans getting the amazing government plan. Because they are in fact on the same plan as the rest of us.

Well, maybe you should do some fact checking next time before being jealous of what you thought was politicans getting the amazing government plan. Because they are in fact on the same plan as the rest of us.

I think you had better check your facts

I think you had better check your facts

Ok, I'll post something that supports what I'm saying, and you do the same. Deal?

Not even going to open the link FACTCHECK is run by the Annenburg foundation th. The same foundation Obamush was a board member of.

LOL, there we go with the source attacks. How about this...

PolitiFact | '$64,000 question' e-mail says Congress is exempt from health reform. They're not.

OR how about we just look at the bill itself.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h3590enr.txt.pdf#page=65

MEMBERS OF CONGRESS IN THE EXCHANGE.—
(i) REQUIREMENT.—Notwithstanding any other
provision of law, after the effective date of this subtitle,
the only health plans that the Federal Government
may make available to Members of Congress and
congressional staff with respect to their service as a
Member of Congress or congressional staff shall be
health plans that are—
(I) created under this Act (or an amendment
made by this Act); or
(II) offered through an Exchange established
under this Act (or an amendment made by this
Act).

I'm still waiting for your sources, or is the bill itself biased as well?

Not even going to open the link FACTCHECK is run by the Annenburg foundation th. The same foundation Obamush was a board member of.

PolitiFact | '$64,000 question' e-mail says Congress is exempt from health reform. They're not.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h3590enr.txt.pdf#page=65

health plans that are—
made by this Act); or
Act).

You are right attack the source if obama has any connection with it.

Here's a link from the gov. with a long list of groups who have been given waviers
Helping Americans Keep the Coverage They Have and Promoting Transparency | HHS.gov

health plans that are—
made by this Act); or
Act).

Here's a link from the gov. with a long list of groups who have been given waviers
Helping Americans Keep the Coverage They Have and Promoting Transparency | HHS.gov

Thanks for the link, but that's not at all what I was talking about with Steve. He said that the government is exempt from Obamacare. I showed him it's not and you chimed in as well. Did you not realize what we were talking about?

Can anyone prove that 20% of the people in Pelosi's district asked for a healthcare waiver?

More rightwing lies

health plans that are—
made by this Act); or
Act).

Thanks for the link, but that's not at all what I was talking about with Steve. He said that the government is exempt from Obamacare. I showed him it's not and you chimed in as well. Did you not realize what we were talking about?

You may want to look on that list again

All government and thats just a fast scan.
598 Social Service Employees Union Local 371
536 City of Rockwall
480 Orange County AHRC
411 Town of Frisco Medical Plan
289 City of Brooklyn Park

Forum List

Back