If Commiecare is so great, why has 20% of Piglosi's own district asked for waivers?

Do you deny that union workers are paid nicely?

No.

Do you deny that union members would make more if they did not have to pay the union bosses?
The reason a union can negotiate higher wages is because they're a UNION shit for brains.

Idiot the argument was that union members aren't rich. They are paid a higher salary than the same non union trade.So who's the idiot now?

You said non union members....why do you not understand that EVERYONE will do better under guaranteed affordable health care for. I fear you are STONG and WRONG lol!

moron why can't you get it through that rock you call a head that obamacare is unsustainable. When the free market Insurence companies are gone and everybody is on the government plan who will pay for the rising cost of healthcare without having to ration the services?

"They will put the free market insurence companies out of busy and all that will be left is them."

I don't think you understand that all people over 140% of poverty level will have private insurance....

no it's not government employees Congress president ect plans, will be grandfathered in. and that is not a reason to allow them to keep ther plush healthcare plans.

Ok I am going to insist you read your own links before posting them next time. You obviously didn't and we are going no where because of it.

No I'm not if you think I'm wrong cut and paste from the links I provided that states that I am wrong. The exact words.

I've already done that. You ignored it and posted something irrelevant that has nothing to do with what I was talking about. You make no sense.

Ok I am going to insist you read your own links before posting them next time. You obviously didn't and we are going no where because of it.

No I'm not if you think I'm wrong cut and paste from the links I provided that states that I am wrong. The exact words.

I've already done that. You ignored it and posted something irrelevant that has nothing to do with what I was talking about. You make no sense.

As I said cut a paste where my source said I was incorrect. I'll be waiting.

"There will not be any private insurance or did you miss that part? "

What on earth are you talking about?

When a private insurance companies cannot make a profit they will no longer operate or be in business. The Government can provide a product at a cheaper rate because they do not need a profit to stay a float or in business. When the private sector insurance companies are goine all that will be left is the government plan. And thens when the real rationing will start because the government plan is unsustainable without raising taxes and cutting services.

You don't understand what you posted. Theres nothing I can do to help you.

You don't understand what you posted. Theres nothing I can do to help you.

Still waiting yoiu're wasting time with all these extra post without the cut and paste from my source showing that I was wrong.

Forum List

Back