If Christ was here, which is more likely?

Which would Jesus do?

• Heal the sick

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Vote for government run health care

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Well he is not here......so that leaves us with government run healthcare until he arrives. We can put a rider into the healthcare bill which revokes the public option once Jesus comes

He would shake his head, but then say, 'I visited you during the dark ages and while there is improvement since then, I see you still kill each other over unimportant ideas. I see the seven capital sins are prevalent, and worst of all I see you waste time watching that nonsense on Fox news. Oh, and I'm all for the public option, seems the Christian thing to do.'

Last edited:
Personally? I think that Yeshua would start teaching others how to heal the sick for free.

After all, He did try to teach His disciples how to do miracles like He did.

Would He be for government health care? Don't know, but I do know He said "render unto Cesear what is Cesars, render unto God what is God's".

I personally think that He'd stay as far away from those idiot politicos as possible. After all, He didn't do really well with the Roman and Jewish leadership, he did better with the poor.

When Jesus returns he is going to say how proud he is of you for voting in pro-abortion liberals like the Hussein.

Jesus would say, "Come and follow me." He would take care of the needs of the followers. Healthcare would not be an issue. He would heal some. Some would go without healing. That is how it was when he was here, and it is how it is now. Some Christians need a healing, but are not healed. Some are healed.

Jesus would say let Caesar have what is His, but we must remember, in the long haul, it all belongs to God. Caesar cannot do what needs to be done. Caesar gets it wrong from time to time. Caesar can be God's enemy. However, Caesar will ultimately bring about world change that God has already planned out.

If the health care program works, great! If it is costly to we the people, I will just have to make adjustments, and that may cost the government also. The government does not care about me, and the we the people part does not exist any longer in the USA.

He would heal all the sick

Or

He would vote for government run healthcare

he would be deported as an illegal alien, because he has no passport and no birth certificate.

Hate to say it, but you're right.

Shit, can you imagine if He walked into one of these mega-churches where everyone is dressed in super nice suits and stuff, when He is only wearing robes and sandals with long hair?

They'd probably kick Him outta there as well.

He would heal all the sick

Or

He would vote for government run healthcare

he would be deported as an illegal alien, because he has no passport and no birth certificate.

Shit, can you imagine if He walked into one of these mega-churches where everyone is dressed in super nice suits and stuff, when He is only wearing robes and sandals with long hair?

but he would probably be dressed like a person of today....but wait he would be advocating medical Marijuana....so maybe he would get the boot......

Jesus would be as pissed off as when he drove the moneylenders out of the church.

"WHAT? I died for THIS?"

And he would be justified in being pissed off.

but he would probably be dressed like a person of today....but wait he would be advocating medical Marijuana....so maybe he would get the boot......

OF COURSE He would advocate medical cannabis. Shit dude......He'd be pushing for the legalization of all plants! Plants are NOT drugs people.

Matter of fact, there has been archaeological evidence dug up in Israel where they've found items buried with people. Some of which happened to be pipes with cannabis residue in it.

By the way, did you realize that one of the 3 ingredients of the Holy Anointing Oil was cannabis oil? True!

Found out about the archaeological evidence for cannabis watching History Channel International and their show "Naked Archaeologist".

As far as the ingredients of the Holy Anointing Oil? Here ya go.........

The holy anointing oil described in Exodus 30:22-25 was created from 500 shekels (about 6 kg) of myrrh, half as much (about 3 kg) of fragrant cinnamon, 250 shekels (about 3 kg) of fragrant cane (kanabos, variously translated as calamus or cannabis), 500 shekels (about 6kg) of cassia, and a hin (about 4 L) of olive oil.

The oil was used to anoint the vessels of the Tabernacle 30:26 and the High Priest, and is traditionally regarded as the oil used by prophets to anoint Saul, David, and other kings of ancient Israel.

http://thehealingchrist.com/The_Holy_Anointing_Oil.php

Last edited:
When Jesus returns he is going to say how proud he is of you for voting in pro-abortion liberals like the Hussein.

Actually this is to your sig..

Libruls..

So you can spell it without lies.. Many ignorant rebuttlicans spell it that way in an attempt to be insulting towards liberals.. Kinde like the way I say rebuttlicans.. :cool:

Repulicans.. Also contains lies.. So again your point is moot..

Nice sig though.. Even if it is sorta wrong..

Personally? I think that Yeshua would start teaching others how to heal the sick for free.

Would He be for government health care? Don't know, but I do know He said "render unto Cesear what is Cesars, render unto God what is God's".

I personally think that He'd stay as far away from those idiot politicos as possible. After all, He didn't do really well with the Roman and Jewish leadership, he did better with the poor.
i don't think i could possibly agree more with that post

The problem here is that he is infering more meaning in that passage than is there.. Christ is speaking about the seperation of church and state.. A liberal view.. Something conservatives don't agree with.. Even though Christ does..

Public Prayer & Displays of Faith: And when thou pray, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in
the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
But thou, when thou pray, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret…
[Matthew 6:6 & 7]

No more going to church for you!! Well.. It is just another example of how the teachings of Christ are ignored..

Equality & Social Programs: But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed,
because they cannot repay you. You will be repaid at the resurrection of the just. [Luke 14:13 &14.]

And there you have it.. Take care of the sick and the poor.. Not by miracle.. But, since we can't invite 45 million people into your home.. Let the government be your tool to help those in need.. Christ would most certianly approve..

Community: Love your neighbor as yourself. .[Matthew 22:39] So in everything, do to others as you would have them do to you.
[Matthew 7:12.] If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven.
[Matthew 19:21]

A verse against the rich.. And there is more, he speaks out alot against the rich.. Which conservatives should all be against. Seems only liberals got that message.. Do you people even read the bible??

Corporate Greed and the Religion of Wealth: In the temple courts [Jesus] found men selling cattle, sheep and doves and other
sitting at tables exchanging money. So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle;
he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. [John 2:14 & 15.] Watch out! Be on your guard against
all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions. [Luke 12.15.] Truly, I say unto you, it will
be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. [Matthew 19:23] You cannot serve both God and Money. [Matthew 6:24.]

On that note I will leave you to consider your positions.. You may call yourself a christian.. But you have know nothing of Christ's teachings.. :eusa_pray:

The problem here is that he is infering more meaning in that passage than is there.. Christ is speaking about the seperation of church and state.. A liberal view.. Something conservatives don't agree with.. Even though Christ does..

Public Prayer & Displays of Faith: And when thou pray, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in
the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
But thou, when thou pray, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret…

No more going to church for you!! Well.. It is just another example of how the teachings of Christ are ignored..

Equality & Social Programs: But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed,
because they cannot repay you. You will be repaid at the resurrection of the just. [Luke 14:13 &14.]

And there you have it.. Take care of the sick and the poor.. Not by miracle.. But, since we can't invite 45 million people into your home.. Let the government be your tool to help those in need.. Christ would most certianly approve..

Community: Love your neighbor as yourself. .[Matthew 22:39] So in everything, do to others as you would have them do to you.
[Matthew 7:12.] If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven.

A verse against the rich.. And there is more, he speaks out alot against the rich.. Which conservatives should all be against. Seems only liberals got that message.. Do you people even read the bible??

Corporate Greed and the Religion of Wealth: In the temple courts [Jesus] found men selling cattle, sheep and doves and other
sitting at tables exchanging money. So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle;
he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. [John 2:14 & 15.] Watch out! Be on your guard against
all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions. [Luke 12.15.] Truly, I say unto you, it will
be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. [Matthew 19:23] You cannot serve both God and Money. [Matthew 6:24.]

On that note I will leave you to consider your positions.. You may call yourself a christian.. But you have know nothing of Christ's teachings.. :eusa_pray:
no, i know them well
it is you that has shown you dont know them at all, but you pervert them to fit your politics

no, i know them well
it is you that has shown you dont know them at all, but you pervert them to fit your politics

You keep telling yourself that.. They are all pretty clear and simple to me.. But if you want to deny that Christ helped the sick and the poor.. Then go ahead.. You keep telling yourself that..

Forum List

Back