If China Hates Our Guts So Much,...

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Then why do they provide nearly all of our products? Can't they make just as much profit out of them from other countries as well? I still say that America is probably rich enough now to start making its own products.

Then why do they provide nearly all of our products? Can't they make just as much profit out of them from other countries as well? I still say that America is probably rich enough now to start making its own products.
China doesn't hate the US. They just hate our politics and policies. I have many great Chinese friends. Both online and in the real world.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
It's not the Chinese people..........it's their government.

There would have to be a very LONG lecture on economics, war, and politics for you to understand it.

Actually, PoliticalChick could probably explain it in very few words the best way possible.

No, are you?

Yeah, but not like this is their fault, but what about the China virus?
Dude. No one has more buying power than the US. So no. They can’t make as much money elsewhere. And we’ve been quite wealthy for quite a long time. We are also fully capable of making virtually anything we need. But we can’t do it as cheaply as China. They have practically slave labor, and few regulations by comparison.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Well, sure poor countries like down in Africa don't have that kind of money, but I bet countries like Britain and France do.

China is dependent on us. Other countries don't have the wealth to afford all that shit China sells us.

Either that, or they just don't need it. Do other countries even have Walmart stores?

Everybody does.

Even though I don't like it you're right and I actually just found out today that The United States did used to make its own products,.. why don't we go back to that then? Also Canada probably has a lot of money to either make its own products or buy from China, but I don't think they want to do business with them right now either.

1. The profit they get from the sale of their products to the United States, goes to the CCP and military industrial complex to empower them further.
2. The ultimate goal of China is the same as those with North Korea and other Marxist Communist nations, world domination.
3. It's all about getting power over the people and permanently holding that power, ensuring that everyone marches in lock-step with their ideology.....or else.
4. Certainly the United States can make its own products and it used to do so, but the public, likes to get things cheaper. Here, companies can't have sweat-shops/forced labor, as there are a myriad of worker protection laws in place, as well as unions. In Asia, there is no such thing, there's just "shut up and get to work. Work long and hard for very little."
The Marxist Communists have always claimed to be for the worker, but they are just for gaining power and holding it, over the bodies of the people they ground down.

China was poor a short time ago. They have increased their living standards massively by selling to other countries.

The US makes up 18% of Chinese exports. So they do go to other countries. 47% go to Asia, 21% to Europe.

Then again, the US hates China and sends 8.8% of its trade to China.....

Forum List

Back