CDZ If California secedes from the union...

Status
Not open for further replies.
California will not secede from the union. I have yet to hear any credible person say that is even a possibility. The only ones talking about it seem to also be the ones ranting about "The Deep State", Hillary selling uranium, everybody's guns being confiscated, and purple marital aids. If you can point to someone who actually believes this is a real issue that isn't a fringe nut, please do.
Yet, they are taking signatures now....

...Who will pay the retirees who live there the social security they paid the federal government for?
The same federal government that pays for the social security of those retirees who live in any other foreign country.

The rest of the country would demand they return........they would refuse and then California would have to be invaded......

Geesh.........not that we really want it back. lol

we want it back,we just want it free of corrupt government politicians which is WHY it is the mess that it is.would not be that way if the PEOPLE not connected to corrupt government institutions were in charge of it instead of them.

Last edited:
The rest of the country would demand they return........they would refuse and then California would have to be invaded......

Geesh.........not that we really want it back. lol

Sending the kids in to clean up the bathrooms does not constitute invasion.
They are taking in more Mexicans for that.

HAVE been ever since Reagan was in office yes,but since we now FINALLY for the first time since carter,have a president that is serving the PEOPLE instead of the bankers,for the first time since then,i have high hope and huge optimisem that will change.Just look at how he is importing all these illegal aliens.something that is DECADES overdue.:2up::yes_text12::dance:

California will not secede from the union. I have yet to hear any credible person say that is even a possibility. The only ones talking about it seem to also be the ones ranting about "The Deep State", Hillary selling uranium, everybody's guns being confiscated, and purple marital aids. If you can point to someone who actually believes this is a real issue that isn't a fringe nut, please do.
Yet, they are taking signatures now....
These secession fads are fake news created by Kremlin hackers and spread on social media as part of the information war.

If we do successfully secede from the union monies paid into any fund will be paid out as usual. As for military protection we do not need any. We will have a lot more money to spend on ourselves as a nation simply because we will not be sending it to the US Treasury for dispersion to red welfare states. Just that alone makes me quiver in joy.

If we do successfully secede from the union monies paid into any fund will be paid out as usual. As for military protection we do not need any. We will have a lot more money to spend on ourselves as a nation simply because we will not be sending it to the US Treasury for dispersion to red welfare states. Just that alone makes me quiver in joy.
So let it be written....

You can say that part about not needing military protection again for sure.:thup:

local law enforcement that answer to the PEOPLE is all we freaking need.the Military is corrupt as well at the high chains of command.always is so it needs to be abolished cause they sure as hell dont serve the PEOPLE.

Yes, there are lots of citezen driven issues in California. Some want California to become it's own country. Some wat it to become 3 states. Others want it to become 6 states. The funniest reason for any of the issues is the claim that California is bigger than Germany, and we all know how much trouble they made. Frinfe issues are just fringe issues. Laugh at them, but don't think they are real possibilities.

I would give up my three pick up trucks and drive a prius if California leaves the Union..

It could be possible, heck the Chicago cubs won the world series..

I'm%2BWith%2BStupid..jpg

Thanks for the correction. I should have added people who need to get new material. Hillary lost a year and a half ago, but if that's all they have, I guess they have to go with it.

Yes she lost. And don't you ever forget that. If you think there's going to be some magical "blue wave" to come come along in 2018, you're smoking crack.

I'm%2BWith%2BStupid..jpg

Thanks for the correction. I should have added people who need to get new material. Hillary lost a year and a half ago, but if that's all they have, I guess they have to go with it.

Yes she lost. And don't you ever forget that. If you think there's going to be some magical "blue wave" to come come along in 2018, you're smoking crack.

Again, off subject. Try to keep up.

...Who will pay the retirees who live there the social security they paid the federal government for?
california isnt going anywhere.....

At least not till the big earthquake.
it will still be there even after that...

Sure, but it might be under water.
that has been debatable for many years now....and it would have to be a pretty big one....

You can say that part about not needing military protection again for sure.:thup:

local law enforcement that answer to the PEOPLE is all we freaking need.the Military is corrupt as well at the high chains of command.always is so it needs to be abolished cause they sure as hell dont serve the PEOPLE.

About an hour after the state secedes, black and latinos will immediately riot and start a civil war, demanding more subsididies than they got before, your government will immediately freeze up, and the trannies and drag queens you appoint to run your top state military and police forces will begin fighting with each other over designing CAlifornia's new uniforms as your cities burn to the ground. Think New Orleans, only the police, fire, and medical system collapses the first day. Pelosi and the rest of the 'Progressives' will do exactly the same thing they did during the 'Civil Rights' era, after promoting and encouraging violence everywhere else in the name 'Change', when the riots hit their beloved Washington D.C. neighborhoods they screamed and whined for Nixon to impose 'Martial Law' and start shooting those uppity Negroes down, Pelosi and the other deviants will scream for the military to rescue them, and after they quell the uprisings start prosecuting them for 'racist profiling'.

Which California counties will vote to stay in the Union? Orange? Most of the Valley? Most of the counties?

How about just walling off LA and the SF peninsula and using them as testing grounds for bio-warfare? Given how many epidemics and untreatable diseases the homosexual 'communities' there already routinely infects the locals with, they wouldn't notice anything out of the ordinary. It would just be life as usual for the residents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back