CDZ If California secedes from the union...

Status
Not open for further replies.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
...Who will pay the retirees who live there the social security they paid the federal government for?

They still expect massive Federal funding. You're just not clear on they really mean when they babble about 'seceding'; they mean they should then be getting the same or more Federal money and military protections, but they no longer have to comply with Federal laws, pay Federal taxes, etc., and have zero obligations in return, that's all, the kind of mentality like Wall Street and Bernie Sanders have.

The rest of the country would demand they return........they would refuse and then California would have to be invaded......

Geesh.........not that we really want it back. lol

...Who will pay the retirees who live there the social security they paid the federal government for?

Governor Jerry "Moonstruck" Brown will pay them out of his personal stash of left-over Obama bucks.

But he'd better hurry, as they're depreciating by the day. Soon they'll be worth less than Confederate money.

• Banned
Since Caifornia pays more to the feds than they get, seceding will make it easier

lol lol lol thanks for the comedy posts. Keep them coming; this is just hilarious and typical of Californians' insanity.
^ Poor, uninformed little sheep :itsok:
Would you mind staying on the topic here please?

The rest of the country would demand they return........they would refuse and then California would have to be invaded......

Geesh.........not that we really want it back. lol

Sending the kids in to clean up the bathrooms does not constitute invasion.

California will not secede from the union. I have yet to hear any credible person say that is even a possibility. The only ones talking about it seem to also be the ones ranting about "The Deep State", Hillary selling uranium, everybody's guns being confiscated, and purple marital aids. If you can point to someone who actually believes this is a real issue that isn't a fringe nut, please do.

California will not secede from the union. I have yet to hear any credible person say that is even a possibility. The only ones talking about it seem to also be the ones ranting about "The Deep State", Hillary selling uranium, everybody's guns being confiscated, and purple marital aids. If you can point to someone who actually believes this is a real issue that isn't a fringe nut, please do.
I'm%2BWith%2BStupid..jpg

You must live in a bubble. Never underestimate the ability of the leftards to do extremely stupid things.

Did you ever think you'd see a bunch of them milling around with pink pussy-shaped hats on their heads? Nobody would have ever thunk.

I'm%2BWith%2BStupid..jpg

Thanks for the correction. I should have added people who need to get new material. Hillary lost a year and a half ago, but if that's all they have, I guess they have to go with it.

You must live in a bubble. Never underestimate the ability of the leftards to do extremely stupid things.

Did you ever think you'd see a bunch of them milling around with pink pussy-shaped hats on their heads? Nobody would have ever thunk.

Off subject. Try to keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back