If Brexit Why Not Texit? Will Britain’s American Children Follow The Mother Country’s Populism?

The day may come where The U.S. divides into two nations. One living free; the other with slavery. The latter in which the ordinary people work, not for their own benefit, but are slaves to the all-powerful state. What's really cute is that it will be by their own hand at the ballot box!

‘If Brexit Why Not Texit?’ could make things scary in the U.S.
Since only Congress can approve a State leaving the UNION we have nothing to fear.

Riiiiiight. That's like the police telling not to kill your daughters rapist. LOL! The states will do what they want and the fed can suck it up.
Fallacy of false equivalency, Let's see how close you can get to the edge.

Oh my! you say it's false. I say you are false.

It's rather distressing when liberals attempt to project their bizarre sexual fantasies onto politics. But there seem to be no rules against it or a sad little figure in red jammies would be, even now, racing to tell the teacher.

Reminds me of a quote from General Sheridan :"If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in hell." Mexico was created by Spain, Spain created Mexico, so, IF Spaniards want Texas or Mexico, cool. It's all yours. The motherland, a bunch of gringos.

Last edited:
‘If Brexit Why Not Texit?’ could make things scary in the U.S.
Since only Congress can approve a State leaving the UNION we have nothing to fear.

Riiiiiight. That's like the police telling not to kill your daughters rapist. LOL! The states will do what they want and the fed can suck it up.
Fallacy of false equivalency, Let's see how close you can get to the edge.

Oh my! you say it's false. I say you are false.
commend you on backing up but be careful, Henry is behind you

It's rather distressing when liberals attempt to project their bizarre sexual fantasies onto politics. But there seem to be no rules against it or a sad little figure in red jammies would be, even now, racing to tell the teacher.
Dang it, you got it that I was warning Mike that you were closing in on him from behind in your red jammies. :lol: Oh, well, have fun.

Texas wants to leave ? Fuck it! I say yes . Every fucking city in Texas is attached to a giant military base that supports their economy . Close them all down and see how far they get .

Obsess much?

I'd rather stay with the topic if that's not too distressing.

Yes, I believe Britain has set a standard for throwing off the cuffs. They just didn't seem to enjoying being handcuffed to a corpse and especially did not respond to Your Kenyan President's threats. Especially since he flew in by a monster 747 spewing noxious fumes (even though none of the windows were left open). He, like His minions,need to learn that threats are often counter productive. Brexit is real and already the thought is spreading.

Who's next?

Germany (my guess)?
France? They have petitions circulating
Netherlands? Petitions there, too.
Spain? Just heard the rumblings.

Oh, Texas does not count. Utah is already a theocracy so I guess nobody wold much care if they wanted a political out, having achieved a philosophical one.

Last edited:
I believe there are rules concerning editing quotes.

But I could be wrong.
There are, yes, as you well know, and you well know that you added a post in the time I was typing mine, so I reported that.

The EU will do well, and UK is going to hurt for a long time.

If you think Obama is a Muslim Kenyan foreigner foisted on the USA, then your red jammied mind is collapsing in senility.

You nonsensical far right threats, Henry red jammies, are always laughable.

lI did say I could be wrong. Fortunately I don't care to "run tell the teacher" so you need have no fear.

Meanwhile, whether or not Obama was born in Kenya, Hawaii, or even on your planet is of no consequence. What matters is that any mention of the subject puts liberal knickers in a twist.

Now if you don't mind our returning to the topic, I have no direct knowledge of how Texas might shake off the chains. I do recall, however, that New Hampshire was sufficiently prudent to include in the terms of their joining the union (along with 12 more former colonies) that they could opt out at any time. So, theoretically, breaking away is not impossible. Perhaps they'll address that in American History which, as I recall, in states not under "Common Core" diktat, is taught in fourth grade. So you won't have long to wait.

Forum List

Back