If Biden Isn't Getting Charged With Having Illegal Documents Then Why Is Trump?

1707778987605.png

The inconsistency comes from one's choice of sources and the reality happening on a daily basis. The two will never meet.

I figured.

Meanwhile if ya can't keep classified info where it supposed to be neither should be president. Seems like a minimum criteria.

Actually, if everybody was playing fair then I would be all for that but they're not. Oh and if Biden's so incompetent then why is he still in the white house?

Meanwhile if ya can't keep classified info where it supposed to be neither should be president. Seems like a minimum criteria.
This happens not very often with all sort of people who work for the government.

The two cases here are not the same in any shape or form and should not be viewed in the same way, or judged the same way, as they are not rightfully being.

This happens not very often with all sort of people who work for the government.

The two cases here are not the same in any shape or form and should not be viewed in the same way, or judged the same way, as they are not rightfully being.

Indeed, Biden's case is far more serious, as he was taking classified documents with him for decades. Documents he stole when a Senator.

This too.

I figured.

Actually, if everybody was playing fair then I would be all for that but they're not. Oh and if Biden's so incompetent then why is he still in the white house?
Because Biden is not incompetent. But you may choose to believe that GOP conspiracy theory and pass it on all you like.

Biden's record speaks for itself and it shows an economy which has grown better and all the things someone like yourself will never accept as true.

You do not have to vote for the one who actually knows how to run a country having worked to better people's lives in this country for over 40 years and it does not look like it is not a prerequisite anymore for some.

Being a failed business man looks much better on one's resume when applying to be President of any country.

I figured.

Neither should be there. If I had done such a thing when I worked for the government I would have lost my clearance and my job at the very least.

This should not happen. Neither should qualify for the job. Ya people fuck up. I get that. I also get that people get fired.

Because Biden is not incompetent. But you may choose to believe that GOP conspiracy theory and pass it on all you like.

Biden's record speaks for itself and it shows an economy which has grown better and all the things someone like yourself will never accept as true.

You do not have to vote for the one who actually knows how to run a country having worked to better people's lives in this country for over 40 years and it does not look like it is not a prerequisite anymore for some.

Being a failed business man looks much better on one's resume when applying to be President of any country.

There's one born every day.

Neither should be there. If I had done such a thing when I worked for the government I would have lost my clearance and my job at the very least.
Both cases were looked at. Including the one about Mike Pence. The conclusions came out about all.

Pence and Biden did not do anything willingly and returned the documents right away, as they are supposed to do.

Trump took the documents without being allowed to take them after he was not President anymore and refused to return many of them.

If one cannot differentiate one case from the other than truly one should not be working for the government or in any law firm or court.

It is what it is. We're gonna get Trump one way or another.
Mod Edited. White 6
~~~~~~
looks like it although there definitely seems to be a two tiered system of Justice in America.
If you're a Democrat or career felon you'll be given light or no sentences. If you're White working stiff and conservative the judge will lower the hammer on you and give you a maximun setence.

They definitely seem to be.

Then why isn't he being charged? Oh and I take back what I said before, BS Filter has pointed out the inconstancy before. Either Trump's a genius or he's not and same with Biden. It's really all that simple no matter what the situation is.

This should not happen. Neither should qualify for the job. Ya people fuck up. I get that. I also get that people get fired.

I'm a Trump supporter and as I said before if this was the law for both of them I would be all for it, but it isn't.

Things happen. Should is a losing word.

Learn the laws surrounding all of these situations and then complain about it.

What may be true in some cases is not true in this one, as Pence and Biden did not take the documents on purpose with the intent of keeping them or showing them to anyone as Trump most definitely did.

~~~~~~
looks like it although there definitely seems to be a two tiered system of Justice in America.
If you're a Democrat or career felon you'll be given light or no sentences. If you're White working stiff and conservative the judge will lower the hammer on you and give you a maximun setence.
Total nonsense. But some people cannot help themselves but to continue to try to spread this garbage.

Trump took the documents without being allowed to take them after he was not President anymore and refused to return many of them.

I don't remember Biden giving them up right away and president or not I don't believe that he was allowed to have them.

Things happen. Should is a losing word.

Learn the laws surrounding all of these situations and then complain about it.

What may be true in some cases is not true in this one, as Pence and Biden did not take the documents on purpose with the intent of keeping them or showing them to anyone as Trump most definitely did.
Bullshit.

~~~~~~
It seems like it only to people who get apples and oranges mixed up.
It's not our problem you can't tell shit from shinola

Both cases were looked at. Including the one about Mike Pence. The conclusions came out about all.

Pence and Biden did not do anything willingly and returned the documents right away, as they are supposed to do.

If one cannot differentiate one case from the other than truly one should not be working for the government or in any law firm or court.
Criminality requires intent. Competency does not require intent. It only requires you do what is expected or not. Again I say none of them have the Competency required for the job. I would not be angry if a jury found Trump criminally liable. However he deserves his day in court.

Forum List

Back