If average joe repubs can never explain with specifics why they vote for their party, are they....

Nobody owes you an explanation. How about you explain how this stupid assed question is politics.
Just admit you don't have an explanation.

I don't need an explanation, the reasons I vote are none of your damned business.
Lol my business or not you don't have one. Maybe you parrot something you hear off Fox News but we both know that doesn't fly here.

Fuck off and die asshole, I'm not going to answer the fucking question.
Just admit you don't have an answer.

Unlike you I'm not a liar, I have an answer, doesn't mean you are entitled to it. This is exactly how everyone should respond to you ignorant flame threads.

So... the reason you vote Republican is because you agree with them on hydraulic fracturing?

Well, that's one of the more creative bullshit answers I've heard..

Yeah, well fuck you too. :fu:

Here's how I explained it to my kids 30 years ago... Republicans believe that by helping themselves, they help others. Democrats believe that by helping others, they help themselves.

And THAT is why I vote Republican, you sorry ass Liberal piece of shit.

Those poor children (literally poor, if they vote Republican..)
Thank God my father is smarter than you :beer:
If I'm not mistaken, invoking another's family in such a negative manner is against Forum rules. You fucking jackass. Duly reported.

As for my children, the two oldest are more Liberal than Conservative and the third could frankly give a flying fuck about politics. The fourth, I am fairly convinced, is Gay.

Which ones do you think I love the most?

Oh please :laugh: I'm not afraid of that.
After the some of the racist, hateful, repugnant shit I've heard on these forums, if I'm removed for that little comment, I don't even want to be here. It's just a forum, after all. Do your worst, Mr. H :)

And I don't care which ones you love or don't love. That's your business, man. Though if you're as dreadfully conservative-without-a-cause in real life as you are on here, I can understand how none of them turned out to be more right wing.
Living by something in such a hardcore manner for no real reason past hydraulic fracturing can't look like an appealing lifestyle.
Scour through my five plus years of nearly 40,000 posts then get back to me, bitch. :slap:

Fuck off- go forth and sin no more.
All fluff and no substance.

I don't need an explanation, the reasons I vote are none of your damned business.
Lol my business or not you don't have one. Maybe you parrot something you hear off Fox News but we both know that doesn't fly here.

Unlike you I'm not a liar, I have an answer, doesn't mean you are entitled to it. This is exactly how everyone should respond to you ignorant flame threads.
Lol how am I lying? You keep asserting you have an answer doesn't mean you actually have one.

Lol how am I lying? You keep asserting you have an answer doesn't mean you actually have one.

And you lying ass saying I don't doesn't mean I don't does it. Like I said, fuck off and die.

Ok so how do democrats not support the free market. Name specific policies.

You should know GDP and job growth has been better under modern democrat presidents than republican.
Over regulation and over taxiation and you should know that majority of the time moderan Democrat Presidents have a Republican controlled Congress which has more impact on economic policies than a President does. Kudos for doing exactly as predicited.
Revenue as a percentage of GDP is near the historic low. The BLS stats prove that regulations have only a very slight impact on job growth.
I suspect business owners would strongly disagee with that.
Mitt Romnet publically states that regulations are necessary. If a republican businessman believes that, you should listen to him.
As I have already pointed out I never said regulations were not necessary I said the problem was over regulation which is also something Mitt Romney has publically stated I trust you will listen to him on that.
Even if we are over regulated (which is possible), ridding the unnecessary ones would do little to stimulate economic growth. It just isn't a realistic way to significantly stimulate growth. If you want to stimulate economic growth, you focus on policies that boost consumer demand.

Here's how I explained it to my kids 30 years ago... Republicans believe that by helping themselves, they help others. Democrats believe that by helping others, they help themselves.

If I'm not mistaken, invoking another's family in such a negative manner is against Forum rules. You fucking jackass. Duly reported.

As for my children, the two oldest are more Liberal than Conservative and the third could frankly give a flying fuck about politics. The fourth, I am fairly convinced, is Gay.

After the some of the racist, hateful, repugnant shit I've heard on these forums, if I'm removed for that little comment, I don't even want to be here. It's just a forum, after all. Do your worst, Mr. H :)

And I don't care which ones you love or don't love. That's your business, man. Though if you're as dreadfully conservative-without-a-cause in real life as you are on here, I can understand how none of them turned out to be more right wing.
Living by something in such a hardcore manner for no real reason past hydraulic fracturing can't look like an appealing lifestyle.
Scour through my five plus years of nearly 40,000 posts then get back to me, bitch. :slap:

All fluff and no substance.
So much style without substance
So much stuff without style

Over regulation and over taxiation and you should know that majority of the time moderan Democrat Presidents have a Republican controlled Congress which has more impact on economic policies than a President does. Kudos for doing exactly as predicited.
Revenue as a percentage of GDP is near the historic low. The BLS stats prove that regulations have only a very slight impact on job growth.
Mitt Romnet publically states that regulations are necessary. If a republican businessman believes that, you should listen to him.
As I have already pointed out I never said regulations were not necessary I said the problem was over regulation which is also something Mitt Romney has publically stated I trust you will listen to him on that.
Even if we are over regulated (which is possible), ridding the unnecessary ones would do little to stimulate economic growth. It just isn't a realistic way to significantly stimulate growth. If you want to stimulate economic growth, you focus on policies that boost consumer demand.
That's your opinion but hardly a fact you won't know what impact either way would be until you actually got rid of them.

That's your opinion but hardly a fact you won't know what impact either way would be until you actually got rid of them.
Again the BLS stats prove they do little to hurt job growth. The reason being is because this is a consumption based economy. 70% of it is consumer spending. Right now wages are low which is hindering economic growth. Corporate profits on the other hand are at an all time high. Stimulating supply means jack shit if you don't stimulate demand. Economics 101.

So... the reason you vote Republican is because you agree with them on hydraulic fracturing?

Well, that's one of the more creative bullshit answers I've heard..

Ha! I don't feel like looking through the cyber trash bin that is your ever so expansive posting history to find the one post from 33 years ago where you said something more intelligent than "Fuck you!
fu.gif
".

Also, did you say 40,000..? as in FORTY THOUSAND?? Well, golly, Mr. H! That sure is impressive! How did you ever find the time? What a man!

Yeah we get it, you yell at people a lot on here. We're the rowdy kids walking on your virtual grass. What do you want, a medal?
laugh.gif

Either you'll say more than 'hydraulic fracturing' on this thread, or you won't. Either way, I'm not gonna go searching for an intelligent response from the past, because I'm not convinced one exists. I dunno why you would be afraid to share your political beliefs in a political thread on a political forum to my face (then again, if hydraulic fracturing is the best you've got, I can understand the hesitance).

Either way, you don't intimidate me. You're just a has-been with too much time on his hands, thinking he owns this place because he practically moved in 5 years ago. Give me a break, sheriff..

Why are FOX news ratings so high?

It's on in every retirement home...
The reactionaries have no other channel to watch for their daily propaganda. Draws them like flies to wet cow shit.

...just kidding themselves?

Why would anyone vote republican? The best answer they give is that they "aren't democrats"
Republicans Celebrate the 4th of July....

Democrats celebrate April 15th....

Enough said

Thread closed

The reactionaries have no other channel to watch for their daily propaganda. Draws them like flies to wet cow shit.

Why would anyone vote republican? The best answer they give is that they "aren't democrats"

Enough said

Thread closed
Ah yes. The day that secures our country's revenue. You know, the very factor that keeps the nation running. How silly of me to think republicans would find this a good thing.

Enough said

Thread closed
Funny how you rwer's seem to remember 15 April more than the surviving Nazi's...

Almost NO Republican follows politics today.

The Republicans that are still here only vote on the platform ONLY. They are too busy to research politics so they just assume their party will represent them based on the platform of "Low spending and Minimal Government" and who could argue with that?

Most of the Libertarians/Tea Party today are former Republicans who don't want to own up to party flaws but want to call themselves a new name and want to appear as they are the new answer. Their new Nihilist leaders shut down the Government and the working Right learned really fast what their party was turning into. Overnight, most of America viewed the NEW Tea Party as trash along with Libertarians because we all knew someone that claimed success the morning of the Government crash.

I personally know someone that screamed, "Yes! This is better than the tyranny we have been seeing!" on social networking. Which of course shows they know nothing about politics 101 and the voting system based on WE THE PEOPLE.

• Thanks
Reactions: -S-

Enough said

Thread closed

Like driving on roads?
Like having organizions like the cdc, fda and nws protecting your ass?
Like having the best science insitutions on earth or do you want to defund them all?

You don't like paying taxes but I bet you blame the president if he doesn't use those organizions when the shit hits the fan. You losererterians are a bunch of idiots.

Oh'yess, like the police, fire department, etc!

Last edited:

Enough said

Thread closed
Ah yes. The day that secures our country's revenue. You know, the very factor that keeps the nation running. How silly of me to think republicans would find this a good thing.

yet these people think the democrats are trying to destroy this country? I'd say the loserterians are as they wish to defund everything that makes it a powerful country. Any country can have a massive military just look at North Korea or Iraq, but to be a super power you need first rate science, infrastructure and middle class!

Enough said

Thread closed

Like driving on roads?
Like having the best science insitutions on earth or do you want to defund them all?

You don't like paying taxes but I bet you blame the president if he doesn't use those organizions when the shit hits the fan. You losererterians are a bunch of idiots.

Isn't the ideology of libertarianism basically "Stay out of my life, government, I don't want to pay no taxes"?

It sounds like spoiled children that were never taught to play nicely with others all turn to libertarianism.

(And by "all turn to", I mean "never grow out of"..)

Nobody owes you an explanation. How about you explain how this stupid assed question is politics.

Wooo, preach it! Stand up for your unknown conservative principles and your right to never share them!
Because God forbid you talk about your political beliefs in a political thread on a political forum.

Yep, your rationale for voting 'R' will be the stuff myths and legends are made of.. Like BigFoot, or Nessie out in Scotland...

:wink_2:

Aand another Billy Triple Fail Fail-O thread where he gets his ass handed to him before abandoning it. Hey, Billy, arent you tired of getting your ass handed to you?
The truth is the only party at least talking about lower taxes and downsizing gov't are the Republicans. Democrats are interested only in the politics of envy and bribing people through higher taxes.

Enough said

Thread closed

Like driving on roads?

Isn't the ideology of libertarianism basically "Stay out of my life, government, I don't want to pay no taxes"?

It sounds like spoiled children that were never taught to play nicely with others all turn to libertarianism.

(And by "all turn to", I mean "never grow out of"..)
It sounds like that to you because you're stupid.

Forum List

Back