Why Hillary Can't Be in the Moment

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Really folks there is something wrong with Mrs. Clinton. It isn't even her fault, there just is. Her running for President reminds me of a 35 year old AAA baseball player still trying to get into the majors. She might make it, there are those who will vote for her just because she is a woman, stupid reason but they will any way. Then there are the 47 percent that will vote for what they THINK is their best interest regardless of what has happened to them for the last 8 long years. Never the less an interesting, spot on, read.

Articles Why Hillary Can t Be in the Moment

Watching Hillary Clinton reach out and touch ordinary Americans is excruciating. In working a crowd of regular folks, Hillary is fingernails on the blackboard in a pantsuit. It is difficult to imagine anyone more out of touch with her own affect, movement, and connection to the people around her. She is unable to talk, touch, listen or smile in a natural manner. She doesn't seem to know what to do with her hands, where to direct her eyes, her scope of awareness is restricted. A blind person with a stick would be better than Hillary Clinton at reading people around her.

In the staged and rigidly controlled glimpses of her, we see people positioned a handshake away wishing to be noticed by this woman who may be the next president, growing discouraged and becoming commensurately uncomfortable because Hillary can't see them. Everyone is down on Hillary. The right hates her for moral, patriotic, and ideological reasons, the left wing has a worsening case ofHillaphobia. Those on the left who are not too drug-addled to be aware of politics don't like her because they are driven by narcissistic emotional needs which she does not meet. She cannot reach the anti-traditionalist places where the left likes to be massaged, nor can she humor them with hipness.

It's too late for Hillary to blow the smoke of radical transformation, on someone else's dime, up the left-wing's collective keister. Hillary can trot out plausible transgenders when necessary, but fundamentally she chose to stand by her man and political expedience at every point in her career. Just being around her makes people feel uncomfortable and she clearly returns the unhappy condition.

Read more: Articles Why Hillary Can t Be in the Moment
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Any candidate who is propped up by the functioning liberal media has a shot if the democrat party can motivate their idiot vote base. Hillary has been treated respectfully by the independent media for years but hopefully the gloves are off when the presidency is at stake.

Hillary Abedin Clinton is so delusional and so physically and psychologically damaged that she will self-destruct long before the convention. It will not be pretty to witness.

Something happened to her between 2008 and now. She's not the same person. She has no confidence. Being overweight is likely just a symptom of something very wrong. She doesn't even seem to believe herself. The guaranteed 47% won't stay with a joke. She's going to be satirized and ridiculed right out of the election.

I keep telling you guys she is an alien shape shifter. Why else would Bill Clinton, the ultimate babe hound, marry her? I mean *ugh* even when she was in her 30s. She can shape shift into anything.

This ain't news and worse she will get elected.
I've said it before, she's a shoe-in. With a guaranteed 47% of the vote and an entrenched Liberal media, how could she lose? :dunno:

I think a large portion of the 47% will sit this one out, she has no idea how to motivate them. That takes a charismatic speaker offering them free shit, she definitely ain't it.

I've said it before, she's a shoe-in. With a guaranteed 47% of the vote and an entrenched Liberal media, how could she lose? :dunno:

I think a large portion of the 47% will sit this one out, she has no idea how to motivate them. That takes a charismatic speaker offering them free shit, she definitely ain't it.
I think you misunderstand the 47%. Romney was right. No matter what, 47% of American voters will vote Democrat.

Regarding free shit... Hillary represents the continuation of "free shit". Don't kid yourself. :slap:

I think you misunderstand the 47%. Romney was right. No matter what, 47% of American voters will vote Democrat.

Regarding free shit... Hillary represents the continuation of "free shit". Don't kid yourself. :slap:

The question is does she have what it takes to motivate them to get off their asses, I don't think she does. They will see her for exactly what she is, an old white woman with a southern democrat background.

The question is does she have what it takes to motivate them to get off their asses, I don't think she does. They will see her for exactly what she is, an old white woman with a southern democrat background.

Your scenario is of little to no consequence. After 8 years of Obama, who in their right mind would get off their asses? :dunno:

Your scenario is of little to no consequence. After 8 years of Obama, who in their right mind would get off their asses? :dunno:

We'll just have to see. If she survives a year and a half on the campaign trial.

Really folks there is something wrong with Mrs. Clinton. It isn't even her fault, there just is. Her running for President reminds me of a 35 year old AAA baseball player still trying to get into the majors. She might make it, there are those who will vote for her just because she is a woman, stupid reason but they will any way. Then there are the 47 percent that will vote for what they THINK is their best interest regardless of what has happened to them for the last 8 long years. Never the less an interesting, spot on, read.

Articles Why Hillary Can t Be in the Moment

Watching Hillary Clinton reach out and touch ordinary Americans is excruciating. In working a crowd of regular folks, Hillary is fingernails on the blackboard in a pantsuit. It is difficult to imagine anyone more out of touch with her own affect, movement, and connection to the people around her. She is unable to talk, touch, listen or smile in a natural manner. She doesn't seem to know what to do with her hands, where to direct her eyes, her scope of awareness is restricted. A blind person with a stick would be better than Hillary Clinton at reading people around her.

In the staged and rigidly controlled glimpses of her, we see people positioned a handshake away wishing to be noticed by this woman who may be the next president, growing discouraged and becoming commensurately uncomfortable because Hillary can't see them. Everyone is down on Hillary. The right hates her for moral, patriotic, and ideological reasons, the left wing has a worsening case ofHillaphobia. Those on the left who are not too drug-addled to be aware of politics don't like her because they are driven by narcissistic emotional needs which she does not meet. She cannot reach the anti-traditionalist places where the left likes to be massaged, nor can she humor them with hipness.

It's too late for Hillary to blow the smoke of radical transformation, on someone else's dime, up the left-wing's collective keister. Hillary can trot out plausible transgenders when necessary, but fundamentally she chose to stand by her man and political expedience at every point in her career. Just being around her makes people feel uncomfortable and she clearly returns the unhappy condition.

Read more: Articles Why Hillary Can t Be in the Moment
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Agreed. She's going to be a pretty shitty president, and will only become president in the first place because of her backers.

Forum List

Back