If and when SCOTUS throws out all or part of HCA who will you blame?

Who will be to blame if HCA is thrown out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All of the above.

Obama for co-opting the Market base GOP solution.

The GOP for eating their own.

The Courts for injecting talking points into their deliberations.

That libs and cons refused to realize that public health is a national security concern, that libs and cons refused to solve the problem for the last sixty years.

Obama and the liberal politicians for trying to push this shit...
People who voted for those politicians and who openly support this overreach of governmental power (or who thinks the government should be involved with a personal responsibility like your own care and how you get it)
And the education system that has people thinking this is anywhere close to constitutional... All those listed above should have failed social studies

Poll coming

What blame could the GOP have for the passage of an unconstitutional law that not one of them signed?

I expect that many hold the GOP responsible for straying so far from principles that this was ever allowed to get where it did. We caved on so many issues over the years that everything is sliding down the slope now.

I guess we can blame our founders since there is nothing in the constitution that allows this massive power grab by the government. I thank them for that and pray that SCOTUS will adhere to the law and not their personal political views.

Poll coming

You may want to take a moment to consider the possibility that the decision might go the other way and mentally prepare yourself for that possibility.

True. Precedent would indicate that the power of the feds by virtue of the commerce clause is virtually unlimited. Our founding documents might not be so supportive, but SCOTUS seems to lean that way.

I am still amazed by Pelosi saying that "They have to pass the bill before they will know what is in it". It is simply amazing that something like that can be said with a straight face.

Forum List

Back