Zone1 If America is such a racist country and black people just cant make it without the Democrats help, explain the greatness of Tina Turner?

I'd like to see the modern day race hustlers explain this:

1946-booker-t-washington-half-dollar.jpg

1946-booker-t-washington-half-dollar-reverse.jpg

Really something like that could warrant its own thread.

The parties of today, havent done shit, because the BLM/ANTIFA burns minority businesses much more than the Democrat KKK ever could. Blacks murdering blacks, KKK cant hold a candle with the inner cities. Nothing has changed with the Demofascists party.

We have all put blacks in those ghettos. None of us, liberal or cons want the blacks in Detroit to move out to the suburbs.

In fact, we all left when they moved in to our Detroit neighborhoods.

In Detroit billionaires own everything and black Detroiters hardly benefit. If they get any jobs it's minimum wage jobs. Meanwhile these corporations have white educated men and women come from the suburbs to take all the high paying jobs.

If I owned those corporations I'd go to schools like Eastern Michigan University. Most of my graduating class was black women. Go recruit from that school if you want workers and your business is in Detroit.

We have all put blacks in those ghettos. None of us, liberal or cons want the blacks in Detroit to move out to the suburbs.

In Detroit billionaires own everything and black Detroiters hardly benefit. If they get any jobs it's minimum wage jobs. Meanwhile these corporations have white educated men and women come from the suburbs to take all the high paying jobs.

If I owned those corporations I'd go to schools like Eastern Michigan University. Most of my graduating class was black women. Go recruit from that school if you want workers and your business is in Detroit.
Yeah, but you're Silly Boo Boo and a racist dumbass and that's just a daydream.

Last edited:

So you admit that you are a typical racist Demofascist because in your own opinion, blacks cant make it without Uncle Sugar.

I on the other hand had helped all people, blacks included on how to get out of the Demofacists plantation and make something of themselves, which is why i live in a very high class neighborhood, where we all respect each other.
We laugh at your Marxism and how it tries to subjugate people to its will.
20190825_203003.jpg

So you admit that you are a typical racist Demofascist because in your own opinion, blacks cant make it without Uncle Sugar.

I on the other hand had helped all people, blacks included on how to get out of the Demofacists plantation and make something of themselves, which is why i live in a very high class neighborhood, where we all respect each other.
We laugh at your Marxism and how it tries to subjugate people to its will.
View attachment 793276
I'm trying to see it from your perspective. I get it. You judge every man by his character. Not the color of his skin. Unfortunately America isn't as good as you are.

Fear of the black man is real. White's fear blacks. This is why you see cops show up to a home, tell everyone in the house to exit, and the cop shoots the 11 year old boy.

What do you and your black token friend say about this?

If he agrees with you, he's just going along to get along, fool.

I'm trying to see it from your perspective. I get it. You judge every man by his character. Not the color of his skin. Unfortunately America isn't as good as you are.

Fear of the black man is real. White's fear blacks. This is why you see cops show up to a home, tell everyone in the house to exit, and the cop shoots the 11 year old boy.

What do you and your black token friend say about this?

If he agrees with you, he's just going along to get along, fool.
Yet where i am living, black men get along with white men with respect. Why is it you feel that you are threatened by black people? Oh and my "token" (Mighty white of you there racist prick) friend has brought his children up to be respectful of others also, and they arent out there shooting up people just because they can.

Yet where i am living, black men get along with white men with respect. Why is it you feel that you are threatened by black people? Oh and my "token" (Mighty white of you there racist prick) friend has brought his children up to be respectful of others also, and they arent out there shooting up people just because they can.
Where do you live? In Detroit the violent crime rate is over 2000 per 100,000 citizens. The average city has around 300 per 100,000 What city do you live in?

Where do you live? In Detroit the violent crime rate is over 2000 per 100,000 citizens. The average city has around 300 per 100,000 What city do you live in?
Every where the Marxists/Democrat gets a foot hold, black people especially end up being targets of the liberal policies that keep them as slaves.

I asked where you live. This utopia of racial koombaya
You also pointed out about Detroit. Did you know before Marxists/Democrats took over the Motor city , it was the richest city in the United States?

Detroit: The Triumph of Progressive Public Policy
Detroit has been dubbed "the most liberal city in America" and each of these "progressive" policies is alive and well there. How have they worked out?
In 1950, Detroit was the wealthiest city in America on a per capita income basis. Today, the Census Bureau reports that it is the nation's 2nd poorest major city, just "edging out" Cleveland.
I know you dont like the truth about your side, but when people understand that when you spend other peoples money to make yourself rich, and keep the poor, poor, soon the golden goose ends up dead, along with the city.

You also pointed out about Detroit. Did you know before Marxists/Democrats took over the Motor city , it was the richest city in the United States?

Detroit: The Triumph of Progressive Public Policy I know you dont like the truth about your side, but when people understand that when you spend other peoples money to make yourself rich, and keep the poor, poor, soon the golden goose ends up dead, along with the city.
Nonsense. The economic disparity between Oakland and Wayne county, white and black.

i ask you again where do you live? Probably no ghettos nearby if it’s all koombiya with the blacks. Or they’re just agreeing with you so not to fight. Or they’re making money and go along to get along. You’ve evaded my question so I can’t look into the differences. Or explain to you how or why you’re wrong.

Tina Turner moved to Australia.

Now quit acting like one black person proves that America is not racist. If I used David Duke as an example of how America is racist you would whne that not all whites mess.
The Democrat filth tell the stupid ghetto Blacks that they can't make it so they need the Democrat welfare. Racist as hell.

Libtard Democrats have done more damage to the dumbass Negroes than the KKK could have dreamed of doing.

The Democrat filth tell the stupid ghetto Blacks that they can't make it so they need the Democrat welfare. Racist as hell.

Libtard Democrats have done more damage to the dumbass Negroes than the KKK could have dreamed of doing.
Let’s be honest. You’re fos.

Here is the truth. It ain’t gonna get better in the hoods until things change. Blacks who want to do better need to get out. Those who want to stay need to do better. The criminals need to stop being born. Single black women can’t raise children without a support structure.

Cant do anything about white racists. Plenty of companies have diversity programs and want minorities to make up for the bad actors.

America is a lot less racist now than it was in the 60s. And the youth today aren’t racist like republicans

Forum List

Back