If, Allah Willing, Hillary wins...

Frank.....does make one wonder? Will Trump even get one single vote from anybody who believes in Islam? Dollar to a thousand stale donuts he receives not one single vote from any of these people!!!:2up:

Why? If the majority of Muslims are peace loving law abiding citizens then they have absolutely nothing to fear from a Trump win.

And considering that more Muslims are being murdered at the hands of the Islamic extremist terrorists than is anybody else, they have a whole bunch to gain in security and liberty.

you have very little grasp of islam and of muslims. Something you may not appreciate--------long ago (when I was young) ---
there was an objection by the ITALIAN COMMUNITY to the use of the words MAFIA ----or COSA NOSTRA-----because it
seemed like a libel on ITALIANS. The words sorts IMPLIED
that ----those organized criminals were------as Italian as ravioli.
At no point would it have served to POINT OUT-----most of the
victims or mob violence-----were, in fact, Italians

Sorry, but I am a one woman wrecking crew out to destroy political correctness in all its forms. It does not serve us well to pretend that the Mafia was not primarily composed of people of Italian and Sicilian heritage. And thinking Italians and Sicilians know that. And I know something about that since a very large percentage of my family is made up of people who are first and second generation Italians. I also have a lot of relatives who are first and second generation Mexicans and they acknowledge that the drug cartels and illegal immigration problem that we have are largely Mexican. German people are not served well by rejecting the history of the Nazis and the Holocaust.

So far as I know I do not have any Muslim relatives but I do have Muslim friends and colleagues and they are perfectly capable of understanding that Islamic terrorists are also Muslim. Just as it does not serve Christianity well to deny the dark side of Christianity in the Crusades, Inquisitions, Salem witch burnings, etc. or that the KKK or Westboro Baptists claim to be Christian.

Honorable people, however, neither deny those dark sides of whatever our heritage or demographic might be nor paint all with the same brush. If we aren't willing to be honest enough to call it what it is, we will never fix the problems we have.

Frank.....does make one wonder? Will Trump even get one single vote from anybody who believes in Islam? Dollar to a thousand stale donuts he receives not one single vote from any of these people!!!:2up:
And that proves what exactly?

You realize Muslims are the "religious right" on steroids, right?

Why? If the majority of Muslims are peace loving law abiding citizens then they have absolutely nothing to fear from a Trump win.

And considering that more Muslims are being murdered at the hands of the Islamic extremist terrorists than is anybody else, they have a whole bunch to gain in security and liberty.

you have very little grasp of islam and of muslims. Something you may not appreciate--------long ago (when I was young) ---
there was an objection by the ITALIAN COMMUNITY to the use of the words MAFIA ----or COSA NOSTRA-----because it

Sorry, but I am a one woman wrecking crew out to destroy political correctness in all its forms. It does not serve us well to pretend that the Mafia was not primarily composed of people of Italian and Sicilian heritage. And thinking Italians and Sicilians know that. And I know something about that since a very large percentage of my family is made up of people who are first and second generation Italians. I also have a lot of relatives who are first and second generation Mexicans and they acknowledge that the drug cartels and illegal immigration problem that we have are largely Mexican. German people are not served well by rejecting the history of the Nazis and the Holocaust.

So far as I know I do not have any Muslim relatives but I do have Muslim friends and colleagues and they are perfectly capable of understanding that Islamic terrorists are also Muslim. Just as it does not serve Christianity well to deny the dark side of Christianity in the Crusades, Inquisitions, Salem witch burnings, etc. or that the KKK or Westboro Baptists claim to be Christian.

Honorable people, however, neither deny those dark sides of whatever our heritage or demographic might be nor paint all with the same brush. If we aren't willing to be honest enough to call it what it is, we will never fix the problems we have.

so true-----BUT----I do not believe that you have really delved deeply into the issue with muslims. The Mexicans I know are
catholic by faith-------I asked questions of one particularly intelligent albeit not all that educated Mexican I know.-----
"how do the Mexicans view HERNAN CORTEZ" In my mind he was an inquisitional type bastard-------somehow my informant seemed to KNOW. utterly catholic as he is. I have known---one Italian-----who had absolutely no use or sense of glory about the mafia-------a physician ----He showed me a newspaper clipping he carried in his wallet of his cousin--
dead in the gutter-----the cousin had JOINED UP

-I have worked very closely with muslims----educated persons---educated in MUSLIM LANDS or----at least in muslim style in places that have LARGE MUSLIM MINORITIES --------sorry to bust your bubble-------JIHAD IS A NOBLE WORD which (as some of my informants have told me 'YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND"--------more examples. "SADDAM WAS RIGHT TO INVADE KUWAIT---BECAUSE SADDAM CARES
ABOUT THE MUSLIM CAUSE---AND THE KUWAITIS ARE
SELFISH WITH THEIR WEALTH" or -- ----- comments on the
laudable Taliban----and "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH IN AFGHANISTAN
(actually I did------I know all about the glories of SHARIAH)

so true-----BUT----I do not believe that you have really delved deeply into the issue with muslims. The Mexicans I know are
catholic by faith-------I asked questions of one particularly intelligent albeit not all that educated Mexican I know.-----
"how do the Mexicans view HERNAN CORTEZ" In my mind he was an inquisitional type bastard-------somehow my informant seemed to KNOW. utterly catholic as he is. I have known---one Italian-----who had absolutely no use or sense of glory about the mafia-------a physician ----He showed me a newspaper clipping he carried in his wallet of his cousin--
dead in the gutter-----the cousin had JOINED UP

-I have worked very closely with muslims----educated persons---educated in MUSLIM LANDS or----at least in muslim style in places that have LARGE MUSLIM MINORITIES --------sorry to bust your bubble-------JIHAD IS A NOBLE WORD which (as some of my informants have told me 'YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND"--------more examples. "SADDAM WAS RIGHT TO INVADE KUWAIT---BECAUSE SADDAM CARES
ABOUT THE MUSLIM CAUSE---AND THE KUWAITIS ARE
SELFISH WITH THEIR WEALTH" or -- ----- comments on the
laudable Taliban----and "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH IN AFGHANISTAN
(actually I did------I know all about the glories of SHARIAH)

Why should I delve into the problem with Muslims? I prefer to delve into problems with thinking Americans regardless of what ethnicity or creed is their heritage. I refuse to divide people up into groups based on ethnicity or religion. The Mexicans I know for instance are about equally divided between the Catholic and Protestant faiths but I see them as persons, not an ethnic group or members of a particular religion. Their religious faith and/or ethnicity is just an interesting fact about them. I don't give a flying fig what religion or ethnicity a person is when it comes to what is best for all Americans. Political correctness is killing us--destroying our culture and dividing us more than we have ever been divided. I hate it and will continue to speak out against it. And if some people take offense to that, well that's just too bad. I respect their right to hold whatever views they hold, but I have just as much right to whatever views I hold on anything.

Will Trump even get one single vote from anybody who believes in Islam? Dollar to a thousand stale donuts he receives not one single vote from any of these people!!!
I plan on voting for Trump.

Where do I pick up my thousand donuts? ....... :cool:

Meet the Muslim guy who took the convention stage and prayed for Trump

This Muslim Woman Wants a GOP President — Even Trump

Muslims for Trump speak up amid criticism

The virgins are warming them up.

I am of Sicilian descent as well. My grandfather came the the USA with a sixth grade education and $22 in his pocket in 1912. He died a wealthy man, but he always despised the Mafia and the stereotype Italians faced in those days.

FYI: you most certainly have Muslim blood in you, since Muslims conquered Sicily in the 9th century. They proceeded to murder all males over the age of 12. Enslaved the girls and women. Kept the good looking girls, boys, and young women for constant raping.

Apparently little has changed in over 1000 years.

I am of Sicilian descent as well. My grandfather came the the USA with a sixth grade education and $22 in his pocket in 1912. He died a wealthy man, but he always despised the Mafia and the stereotype Italians faced in those days.

FYI: you most certainly have Muslim blood in you, since Muslims conquered Sicily in the 9th century. They proceeded to murder all males over the age of 12. Enslaved the girls and women. Kept the good looking girls, boys, and young women for constant raping.

do not aggravate our foxy friend-----the story of islam in Sicily is VERY INTRIGUING-----in fact MAFIA "CULTURE" is derived from ISLAMIC culture in a remarkably interesting
way. Of course Italians, in general have the rep of
Macho-------but the Sicilian attitude toward women is "VERY ISLAMIC" ok ---here it is-------VERY INSULAR AND VERY
TRIBAL AND VERY SECRETIVE-------that is Islamic tribal culture. "LOYALTY IS SUPREME"----and breaches are capital crimes<<< very Islamic. Women----keep them stupid and keep them in the house <<<< very Islamic. Mafia girls are supposed to be utterly clueless about the "business"
of their fathers, brothers, uncles and boy cousins----or at lease, PRETEND TO BE------and also---UTTERLY SEXLESS<<<
very Islamic. When you think Islamic terrorism----think about
THE GOD-FATHER . sorry folks -----even the cuisine of southern Italy is----very ISLAMIC INSPIRED (save the pork)

I think for most modern day Muslims a lot has changed. I do not fear my Muslim neighbors, friends, colleagues in the least and I believe they would all intervene to stop a terrorist attack or a rape or whatever if they could. That's what I mean by acknowledging the history and also realistically seeing things as they are but not painting all with the same brush. I myself probably don't have any Italian blood or Muslim heritage, but members of my immediate family married full blood Italians, Spaniards, Mexicans, etc. whose families became our family, so we wound up as a very large family of very diverse ethnic and religious influences. And I love it.

But if we take the Bible and some scientific theory literally and we all evolved from the same original tribe somewhere in Africa, then we all share some of the same dna. :)

do not aggravate our foxy friend-----the story of islam in Sicily is VERY INTRIGUING-----in fact MAFIA "CULTURE" is derived from ISLAMIC culture in a remarkably interesting
Macho-------but the Sicilian attitude toward women is "VERY ISLAMIC" ok ---here it is-------VERY INSULAR AND VERY
TRIBAL AND VERY SECRETIVE-------that is Islamic tribal culture. "LOYALTY IS SUPREME"----and breaches are capital crimes<<< very Islamic. Women----keep them stupid and keep them in the house <<<< very Islamic. Mafia girls are supposed to be utterly clueless about the "business"
of their fathers, brothers, uncles and boy cousins----or at lease, PRETEND TO BE------and also---UTTERLY SEXLESS<<<
THE GOD-FATHER . sorry folks -----even the cuisine of southern Italy is----very ISLAMIC INSPIRED (save the pork)
Holy crap!!......you never fail to come up with the most retarded nonsense ever posted on the internet. ...... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Holy crap!!......you never fail to come up with the most retarded nonsense ever posted on the internet. ...... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

check it out------everything I post is ------not only true but marked with intense insight. Where do you see "nonsense"---you want to deny that sicily was invaded with the filth of islam? the MAFIA is an Islamic legacy there----starting with the BLACK HAND. ------you can take credit for
some of the food------but not the Pizza

My grandfather made the best damn meat balls and red sauce I have ever tasted...and the meat balls contained pork. So there!

My grandfather made the best damn meat balls and red sauce I have ever tasted...and the meat balls contained pork. So there!

the black hand----aka mafia MORPHED into a reaction AGAINST ISLAM--------and MORE PORK IN THE MEAT
BALLS It was actually the black hand that managed to
expel DA MOORS------but in doing so-----some of the "culture" --got stuck in

Forum List

Back