Case Dismissed in Baltimore. All charges dropped.

I saw the prosecutor on the news this morning. Whining like the typical failed rat she is. "It's the justice systems fault.".

Her conduct throughout this fiasco is a case for disbarment. But, it will never happen.

Sure it was and the awful judge who reviewed the information and allowed every single case to move forward should be disbarred too!

I saw the prosecutor on the news this morning. Whining like the typical failed rat she is. "It's the justice systems fault.".

Her conduct throughout this fiasco is a case for disbarment. But, it will never happen.

Sure it was and the awful judge who reviewed the information and allowed every single case to move forward should be disbarred too!

The judge that allowed the case to move forward wasn't on the news making inflammatory statements throughout the entire ordeal like that nutbag prosecutor who clearly had another agenda.

Naw, just that dumb bitch.

And the judge got tricked by the dumb bitch? Wow, thats quite a story

Nobody ever said that. Geeze, what is your malfunction?

The judge that allowed the case to move forward wasn't on the news making inflammatory statements throughout the entire ordeal like that nutbag prosecutor who clearly had another agenda.

The judge saw that there was a reason to try these cases. You call that inflammatory. In fact, you'll call it anything from your bag of adjectives and clever school girl vacab but stating HOW thats the case is hard for you because you dont know. But you do know name calling

Seems like your kind struggles to attain positions of power in everyday America. Any clues why?

The judge saw that there was a reason to try these cases. You call that inflammatory. In fact, you'll call it anything from your bag of adjectives and clever school girl vacab but stating HOW thats the case is hard for you because you dont know. But you do know name calling

Fine... a higher official (who is African American btw) saw things differently. See how this works?

We don't do the lynch-mob thingy anymore, do try and keep up.

Seems like your kind struggles to attain positions of power in everyday America. Any clues why?

I bet its anything except white peoples systematic oppression of blacks, right? Which explains why you're doing so well in life inmate

I bet its anything except white peoples systematic oppression of blacks, right? Which explains why you're doing so well in life inmate
I'm doing so well because unlike your brethren I decided to do something with my life besides blame the system. I got out of prison and sought out a higher education & ditched my old crowd so I could better myself. What do the rest seek when they get out? Hmm

Every single person getting out of prison is eligible for student loans for college because of their financial status. How many of them take advantage of that? How many of them are smart enough to see the exit door from a life of revolving misery?

I'm doing so well because unlike your brethren I decided to do something with my life besides blame the system. I got out of prison and sought out a higher education & ditched my old crowd so I could better myself. What do the rest seek when they get out? Hmm

Congrats you are better than some dickhead who is worse! Reach for the stars!

Thats ok, you guys avoided betting me on this case because you knew nothing would happen. Thats the pattern. Next shooting I'll offer you guys another chance to put your money where your mouth is.

Congrats you are better than some dickhead who is worse! Reach for the stars!
That is why they fail. They think it's a competition & go for instant gratification.

Thats ok, you guys avoided betting me on this case because you knew nothing would happen. Thats the pattern. Next shooting I'll offer you guys another chance to put your money where your mouth is.
I gave you one of many solutions for what ills your culture and you've no interest in it. You just want the problem to fester. No interest in making things better cause then you can't stir the pot.

Forum List

Back