Hug a Thug

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
The theme of the dem convention last night. Hug a Thug and Kill a baby. What a sick ideology the dem party has become. Kennedy and Truman are turning over in their graves.

Come on libs, tell us why air conditioners are a greater danger than ISIS.

The dem convention was a true clown show. They even had to pay people to fill the seats in the arena.

Come on libs, tell us why air conditioners are a greater danger than ISIS.

The dem convention was a true clown show. They even had to pay people to fill the seats in the arena.
They are to busy trying to keep the seats full that delegates walked out on. The facade of normal as they try to play like it never happened.

The dem voting base. ghetto thugs, radical muslims, illegal aliens, abortionists, and hollyloonies.

I am sure they don't have enough anarchist yet to overthrow the government but the Clinton crime family has a large world wide following of criminal enterprises that they do not want to lose. I have to give Bernie Sanders a big thank you for helping to expose Hillary for the witch she is.

I am sure they don't have enough anarchist yet to overthrow the government but the Clinton crime family has a large world wide following of criminal enterprises that they do not want to lose. I have to give Bernie Sanders a big thank you for helping to expose Hillary for the witch she is.

He also exposed the DNC for the corrupt organization that it is. The dem primary voters wasted their votes, the fix was in before the primaries started.

He also exposed the DNC for the corrupt organization that it is. The dem primary voters wasted their votes, the fix was in before the primaries started.
My husband is fairly good historian. He was on the air base in Illinois in 1978 when Iranians were here for training. They tore up the airbase and all the airmen were ordered to stay in their rooms while it went down. He has been putting the pieces together for months now on how the Clinton's turned Al Qaeda loose and left the Bush administration totally unaware of the security risk. I was trying to decide which forum to put the pieces all together in. If you don't mind I will post them here in this thread.

My husband is fairly good historian. He was on the air base in Illinois in 1978 when Iranians were here for training. They tore up the airbase and all the airmen were ordered to stay in their rooms while it went down. He has been putting the pieces together for months now on how the Clinton's turned Al Qaeda loose and left the Bush administration totally unaware of the security risk. I was trying to decide which forum to put the pieces all together in. If you don't mind I will post them here in this thread.

20d3802dc9eacc277ba406758b4e004e.jpg

Bill Clinton honoring Al Qaeda in Bosnia. We have asked a few people what it says but have not yet received a response. This is when Bill Clinton's administration turned Al Qaeda loose from their enclosed areas as a half a million children were slaughtered. Madeline Albright claimed all those lives lost was worth it.

Bill Clinton not only gave rise to AQ but he backed them after Putin warned him what would happen. Clinton bombed the Serbs after being briefed by Sandy Berger his National Security Advisor who told Clinton boots on the ground in the Balkans would rile Putin so Clinton ordered air strikes in the Balkans and went after Milosevic.Clinton shot a cruise missile at Osama Bin Laden and damned near killed him. OBL retaliated with taking down the two towers in New York. Clinton didn't want the trail leading back to him with the incoming Bush administration so he provided written authorization to Sandy Berger to go to the archives and pilfer national security documents out of the archives because of the 911 Commission Hearings. In the millennial report about terror given to Bush Administration the Al-Qaeda threat was not included because Bill Clinton hid his connection to Al-Qaeda. Here's an article you can put out to the younger folks to cut their teeth on. Turn them on to Sandy Berger, Bill Clinton, Madeleine Albright and the other dunce. His name escapes me right now but I'll send you a photo of him, Slick Willy, Madeleine Albright and Sandy Berger. It sums up a Clinton presidency whether him or his wife. RealClearPolitics - Articles - Sandy Berger: What Did He Take and Why Did He Take It?

The photo opportunity for Bill Clinton showing his support for Al Qaeda.
Clinton honoring what it Bosnia.jpg

Sandy Berger took the wrap for taking national security documents for the Clinton's which left Bush's administration unaware of the national security threat that the Clinton's and Albright had left for the nation to deal with. CNN.com - Sandy Berger fined $50,000 for taking documents - Sep 8, 2005

please do. thanks

please do. thanks
Started thank you! Here's more links in the chain put together.
Clinton picture.jpg

Forum List

Back