If, Allah Willing, Hillary wins...

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
If Hillary wins will they bother vetting anyone they nominate? LOL

How much worse can it get than having unindicted Crooked Hillary who used the DNC to destroy Bernie running the place?

Its like the Gambinos asking for background check and credit report for new hitmen.

Democrats made a complete mockery of our government. Why didn't Hillary just pick an Illegal as her running mate, thats the real future of the Dem Party

Frank.....does make one wonder? Will Trump even get one single vote from anybody who believes in Islam? Dollar to a thousand stale donuts he receives not one single vote from any of these people!!!:2up:

Frank.....does make one wonder? Will Trump even get one single vote from anybody who believes in Islam? Dollar to a thousand stale donuts he receives not one single vote from any of these people!!!:2up:
Neither will hilly.

Last edited:
Considering that the Muslim Brotherhood gives the Clinton foundation money
it is safe to say the has the 'Terrorist vote"
Yes...and will we ever know the amount of campaign cash the Clinton crime family has received from foreign nationals like Arab princes and sheikhs?

like the felon vote the Democrats were pushing for in Virginia

ones suspects that criminals and Islamic minded terrorists (who are US voters)
would tend to vote for Hillary

really, if one wants Islamic terrorism to succeed throughout the world
best bet is to vote Hillary

I was just commenting elsewhere that if I had a good viable alternative, I would not be supporting Trump. He has ticked me off more times than I have been able to appreciate him. But in the final analysis, I honestly believe he has more on the ball, a better grasp of the situation that exists, and would be far less dangerous to our international relations, our economy, our liberties, our security, and our courts than Hillary will be. So, for the good of the country, I will be voting Trump. And I believe a good many thinking Muslims and other so-called 'minority groups'--I prefer to call us all Americans--will do the same.

201603_2000_hfcfd.jpg

Gay Muslim???
There is no such thing. ...... :cool:

for those who do not know-----in the practice of
Islamic medicine----- the holy knowledge is presented
in an absolutely straight and clear manner in ALKORAN.
Thus----the only persons who manifest either mental
aberration or physical aberration are those who DENY
THE KORAN------whether the are muslims (either by conversion or by being a child of a muslim) or if they are
KAFFIRIN (non muslims) Notice---the term for denial of
AL KORAN----is ""KUFR""------it is from the same root from
which the term "KAFFIRIN" is derived-----it refers to something like "covering" or "concealing"----in this case---
"THE ONE AND ONLY TRUTH" ---to wit, 'alkoran'. Thus---
LOGICALLY_----no real muslim can be a homosexual----for, for that matter, insane. Insanity is a direct result of "KUFR" ----
Remember these simple FACTS----without them ---you cannot
have even a minimal grasp of the 'MUSLIM MIND"

Why? If the majority of Muslims are peace loving law abiding citizens then they have absolutely nothing to fear from a Trump win.

Why? If the majority of Muslims are peace loving law abiding citizens then they have absolutely nothing to fear from a Trump win.

And considering that more Muslims are being murdered at the hands of the Islamic extremist terrorists than is anybody else, they have a whole bunch to gain in security and liberty.

And considering that more Muslims are being murdered at the hands of the Islamic extremist terrorists than is anybody else, they have a whole bunch to gain in security and liberty.

you have very little grasp of islam and of muslims. Something you may not appreciate--------long ago (when I was young) ---
there was an objection by the ITALIAN COMMUNITY to the use of the words MAFIA ----or COSA NOSTRA-----because it
seemed like a libel on ITALIANS. The words sorts IMPLIED
that ----those organized criminals were------as Italian as ravioli.
At no point would it have served to POINT OUT-----most of the
victims or mob violence-----were, in fact, Italians

Forum List

Back