If abortion is so great why don't they show what it looks like?

Non Sequitur. The actions of individuals has nothing to do with widespread organized starch-sponsored gender dysphoria.

You may not be intelligent enough to be working in "education." But maybe you are just right for Public Education.
You keep trying, but you fail at every attempt.
Try something new.
Your old routine isn't sufficient.

You keep trying, but you fail at every attempt. Try something new. Your old routine isn't sufficient.

No, I actually SUCCEED at my every attempt. Which is why you want me to try something different.
If I were failing, you would stop deflecting away from the points I make.
Funny how every liberal on this forum always has the exact same response, verbatim, as if you all come off some cookie-cutter assembly line.

Here is my take Leo.

You got a moment to listen????

You right wing idiots have accused us on the left of Indoctrination of Public School students. Pedo, Sex Change, whatever, oh, litter boxes, none of which I have ever seen, and I've been in the Public School for 37 years. SweetSue92 can chime in on how many 'litter boxes' she has seen. You up SweetSue92

Anyway, FUCK sweet sue, the imbecile, FACT.

The largest Indoctrination is 2 fold:

1). The Church that indoctrinates you into believing a Fairy Tale.
the Bible is a collection of FAKE stories that YOU are indoctrinated to Follow.
That's called SHEEP.

2). Other, #2, That somehow ALL elementary Teacher are asking our children to have "Sex Changes"
Litter boxes? WTF are you even talking about? Kids don't need to be even taught about homosexuality in school. They are there to learn. I never said all teachers are groomers however, there seems to be a concerted effort to expose kids to 'transgender.' We have seen plenty of examples reported. I don't give a flip about the Church, go start you own thread.

If abortion is so great why aren't we allowed to see what it looks like?

Show it on TV.

Put it on the internet.

Put in magazines, newspapers.

Prove abortion is great by showing that it's not so bad to look at.

I don't know any sane individual who thinks that abortion is great.

If you really want to see pictures, I'm sure you can find them...

Here is my take Leo.

You got a moment to listen????

You right wing idiots have accused us on the left of Indoctrination of Public School students. Pedo, Sex Change, whatever, oh, litter boxes, none of which I have ever seen, and I've been in the Public School for 37 years. SweetSue92 can chime in on how many 'litter boxes' she has seen. You up SweetSue92

Anyway, FUCK sweet sue, the imbecile, FACT.

The largest Indoctrination is 2 fold:

1). The Church that indoctrinates you into believing a Fairy Tale.
the Bible is a collection of FAKE stories that YOU are indoctrinated to Follow.
That's called SHEEP.

2). Other, #2, That somehow ALL elementary Teacher are asking our children to have "Sex Changes"

Dear Readers:

Sadly, when I worked in lower-performing districts, I worked with teachers like Winco here. They were big union shills because frankly, they needed to be. And I will just leave it at that.

If abortion is so great why aren't we allowed to see what it looks like?

Show it on TV.

Put it on the internet.

Put in magazines, newspapers.

Prove abortion is great by showing that it's not so bad to look at.
First of all your original premise that abortion is "great" is seriously flawed.
It isn't.
Just ask any woman who has had one.

As with any question that is formulated from a flawed, ridiculous premise....there is no reasonsble answer.

Of course it's not wonderful, what kind of a moron do you have to be to think that such invasive medical proceedure would be "wonderful"?

Women that get abortion don't have "wonderful" options, they have a descision between bad and worse.
They should have made the decision to use birth control.

Most are in denial about what an abortion truly is. They want to pretend it's healthcare.
That's what makes me sick. PP says abortions are only a miniscule 3% of their business in providing health care to women. But, if the feds refuse to give them any funding due to that miniscule 3% abortion stat, they refuse to give up abortion and start yapping about how the right are taking women's healthcare away. Now, I'm a businessman. If I can get free money from the feds and all I have to do is give up a measly 3% of my business, that choice is a no brainer and I can still provide 97% of women's healthcare services.

Forum List

Back