When a liberal crazy attempted to attack justice Kavanaugh, there was no claim of gay prostitution

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Are you certain it wasn't some sort of gay thing going on between Paul Powell and the man with the hammer?

When a liberal crazy attempted to attack justice Kavanaugh, there was no claim of gay prostitution or any other nefarious reasoning.
It was condemned by all. There are crazies on both sides.
Why do the MAGA's lie to make excuses for their crazies.
I will tell you why. All the Trump MAGA minions are crazy.

1. Not a single Democrat condemned it.
2. Neither Kavanaugh nor the assassin was in their underwear at the time of the incident.

Any other bullshit you want to post?

When a liberal crazy attempted to attack justice Kavanaugh, there was no claim of gay prostitution or any other nefarious reasoning.

So what if Paul Pelosi is gay?

Why are you so homophobic?

You mean the guy following Chuck Schumer’s directions?

Yeah! How did DePape get past Pelosi's security?

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her husband, Paul Pelosi, had very tight security at their home and it has one former neighbor stunned that a break-in could happen at the house.

The former neighbor, Marjorie Campbell, said that neighbors’ computers would get scrambled due to security measures, and if a glass broke an alarm was sounded and there was an immediate police response, The Daily Mail reported. That is why she was stunned to read that Paul Pelosi had to call 911 himself to get the police to respond to David DePape breaking in and assaulting him.

“There were black cars outside that house, particularly up on Normandie Terrace, all of the time,” the 66-year-old said. “I don’t distinguish between her being there and not being there. There were always multiple cars. Everybody in the neighborhood had alarms on our windows. So if glass smashed, an alarm went off. We all had alarms that had chimed if the door opened or closed.”

Pelosi’s Neighbor of Nearly 10 Years Speaks Out On What She Saw At The Home - Paints Picture Of Tight Security At Pelosi House

Poor Elmer doesn't equate crazy with mentally ill. Does this protect all Democrats? Time to pull out the get-out-of-jail-free shelter word, "unconcionable." :rolleyes-41:

It was a false flag. Who calls 911 on themselves?

Why would there have been? You are really stupid.

Was the assassin and Kavanaugh in a naked hammer fight at 2am?

The old man is a faggot..... so what..... it's 2022. I wouldn't fuck Nanzi either. She probably smells like piss.
Said like a true Trump trained monkey. Making excuses for one of the other crazy trained monkeys.
Why don't you disavow the guy. Why can't you say he did the crime thinking he was doing what Trump wanted but he is wrong. Trumpism does not support violence. The reason is you do support violence.
What a great American you are as shown by displaying the US flag upside down.

Said like a true Trump trained monkey. Making excuses for one of the other crazy trained monkeys.
Why don't you disavow the guy. Why can't you say he did the crime thinking he was doing what Trump wanted but he is wrong. Trumpism does not support violence. The reason is you do support violence.
What a great American you are as shown by displaying the US flag upside down.
Dude is a left wing nutbag, like you.

Interesting you picked Kavanaugh, due to him being slandered repeatedly for supposed sexual assaults with zero actual evidence.

Forum List

Back