If a woman loses her show for calling someone an ape, then a woman should lose her show for...

The term is very current in British English. Stupid, yes, as with all such verbiage, but hardly exceptional and certainly not racist.

So ?
Of course it's not "racist", but it's just as demeaning as a racial slur, and should be treated the same way.

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!
You're acting like an online bully, defending a bully who called a woman a ****. You should be banned.

Yeah. I should be banned. You nailed it.

I’ve not defended anyone. All I’ve done is mock you for being a fucking crybaby. Just like your Orange hero.

Man up. Learn how shit works. If a WOMAN calling. WOMAN a **** was as socially unacceptable as a WHITE PERSON calling a BLACK PERSON an ape, then you’d get your wish. But it isn’t.

Stop whining and learn how shit works.

Besides. Don’t you hava an abortion to stop? Eyes on the prize, freak.

Absolutely you should be banned for that bullshit.

I see what you did there.

Just the same ol same ol. Progressives and their rationalization never fails to amuse me.

...calling someone a ****.

**** is a word that is offensive to all women, and offensive to all men who care about women.

That word should NEVER be used for any reason by anyone.

There's a big difference between calling someone something offensive, and calling someone something offensive about the way they were born.

Ummmmmm, both were born that way, so what was the point you were actually failing to make?

The term is very current in British English. Stupid, yes, as with all such verbiage, but hardly exceptional and certainly not racist.

So ?
Of course it's not "racist", but it's just as demeaning as a racial slur, and should be treated the same way.
One is entitled to see it that way. One may find oneself in a distinct minority.
As stated previously, taking offense from words is a choice.
At the same time, using words like those being discussed here is a sign of a very limited desire for effective communications.

Using the "c" word to describe a woman, is just as demeaning as using the "n" word to describe an African-American.

How many "African-Americans" do you know?

I know 5, and it's all the same family. They're white and of Dutch descent.

I grew up with black people, though. Once your family's been in America for 200+ years, ain't no "African" left about it.

More proof that the Left just pretends to care about sexism, racism, equality, etc. it's all a ruse to divide Americans and garner more votes.

Using the "c" word to describe a woman, is just as demeaning as using the "n" word to describe an African-American.

I grew up with black people, though. Once your family's been in America for 200+ years, ain't no "African" left about it.

LOL, that is so true...they were interviewing a black man from Panama the other day who was sick and tired of being called "African American". There are many Americans who are blacks from South America who feel the same way.

LOL, that is so true...they were interviewing a black man from Panama the other day who was sick and tired of being called "African American". There are many Americans who are blacks from South America who feel the same way.

What about Black Cubans? :eek:

It just PC bullshit. Glad they didn't have that when I was a kid. PC bullshit, that is, there were black Cubans, though.

lol

**** is a word that is offensive to all women, and offensive to all men who care about women.

Really? And yet right wingers constantly refer to Hillary Clinton as “Hildebeast”, “Hillaryskank” and other crude and mysogynistic things.

I personally find “skank”, “slut”, “bitch” and other words routinely used to describe women on this forum to be far worse than ****.

And really, Ivanka Trump, is a feckless ****. She made all these promises to female voters regarding pay equity, maternity leave and child care which were quickly forgotten once her father was elected.

Trump threw out the overtime rules which would have improved incomes for low wage female workers given “management” titles and forced to work 60 hours per week with no overtime. There’s no sign of maternity leave or child care, and Trump has basically made birth control optional for employee health care plans.

Last but not least, when 19 women accused President Trump of sexual assault, Ivanka called questions about his behaviour “inappropriate” questions to ask a daughter. Then she said she believed her father.

As Trump’s advisor on women’s issues, the question was entirely appropriate. It was her response which was inappropriate coming from the President’s advisor on women’s issues.

“Feckless ****” is the perfect description for her.

Ya, the government should step in and enofrce your values right! So much for not wanting big governemnt! You get ratings you stay, if you do not you go. Pretty simple but you can sit aroujnd feeling hurt if ya want!

Forum List

Back