If a woman loses her show for calling someone an ape, then a woman should lose her show for...

Using the "c" word to describe a woman, is just as demeaning as using the "n" word to describe an African-American.

...calling someone a ****.

**** is a word that is offensive to all women, and offensive to all men who care about women.

That word should NEVER be used for any reason by anyone.

She meant Ivanka, I did not take it personally. Tell me what is Ivanka doing, nothing. Still using cheap labor in sweatshops.

Using the "c" word to describe a woman, is just as demeaning as using the "n" word to describe an African-American.

No it isn't, men do it all the time. I'm have a **** and proud of it. It just means a female genitals, as thought they were somehow awful. Men like them , well most.

As Sean Davis tweets, “If the Turner non-reaction so far is any guide, Roseanne’s big mistake was putting her comments on Twitter instead of in her show’s script. The fact that a whole network reviewed, approved, promoted, and aired Bee’s scripted slur is the best protection Bee could ever buy,” adding that “The Roseanne and Samantha Bee scandals aren’t comparable. Roseanne wrote something on Twitter and her show was immediately cancelled. In the case of Samantha Bee, an entire network’s legal and editorial team knew exactly what Bee would say, approved it, and broadcast it.” Instapundit

Almost make you think Ivanka was targeted as a response to Roseanne. Hmmmm.... The timing is suspicious for a term most decent people would find totally offensive as much as the ape comment.

This is who you guys are standing up for, and you probably think the kneelers are SOB's as well. Trump called their mothers bitches. (after singing she grabbed her crouch and spit)

This is who you guys are standing up for, and you probably think the kneelers are SOB's as well. Trump called their mothers bitches. (after singing she grabbed her crouch and spit)

True story. She mocked the National Anthem , grabbed her crotch and spit afterwards. Now the right seems to love her.

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!
You're acting like an online bully, defending a bully who called a woman a ****. You should be banned.

Yeah. I should be banned. You nailed it.

I’ve not defended anyone. All I’ve done is mock you for being a fucking crybaby. Just like your Orange hero.

Man up. Learn how shit works. If a WOMAN calling. WOMAN a **** was as socially unacceptable as a WHITE PERSON calling a BLACK PERSON an ape, then you’d get your wish. But it isn’t.

Stop whining and learn how shit works.

Besides. Don’t you hava an abortion to stop? Eyes on the prize, freak.
Political correctness is for pussies, But then again you guys do have your safe spaces… Right?

The term is very current in British English. Stupid, yes, as with all such verbiage, but hardly exceptional and certainly not racist.

You're acting like an online bully, defending a bully who called a woman a ****. You should be banned.

I’ve not defended anyone. All I’ve done is mock you for being a fucking crybaby. Just like your Orange hero.

Man up. Learn how shit works. If a WOMAN calling. WOMAN a **** was as socially unacceptable as a WHITE PERSON calling a BLACK PERSON an ape, then you’d get your wish. But it isn’t.

Political correctness is for pussies, But then again you guys do have your safe spaces… Right?
Sorry...but all the safe spaces are full with trumpanzees ATM.

Didn’t Ted Nugent call Hillary a ****?
Yes, and Chelsea Clinton just resurfaced a photo of Nugent and Trump with Nugent's comment.
In fairness, it was Ted Nugent calling Hillary Clinton a c*** so it is OK and acceptable and cool for Trump to have him as a quest at the White House.

Sorry...but all the safe spaces are full with trumpanzees ATM.
Lol
University’s all over the United States = safe spaces For politically correct snowflakes the country over...

**** is a word that is offensive to all women, and offensive to all men who care about women.

Ivanka Trump is a feckless ****. Samantha Bee shouldn't have to apologize for telling the truth. The Trump family is a Fake family. Trump is in a fake marriage, and he is a fake president.

If the network doesn't cancel that other lady's show on their own, maybe enough people will walk away from it to where the network will then have no other choice but to pull its plug.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If a woman loses her show for calling someone an ape, then a woman should lose her show for...?

Strictly depends on the quality of the employer.

Both are tacky, it may be legal but is that kind of talk about any one really ok, the dictionary is full of words you can use to show your displeasure with some ones behavior.

No it isn't, men do it all the time. I'm have a **** and proud of it. It just means a female genitals, as thought they were somehow awful. Men like them , well most.

Yes it is, and if you have men using this term around you, you need to find some new friends.

Forum List

Back