If a woman loses her show for calling someone an ape, then a woman should lose her show for...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...calling someone a ****.

**** is a word that is offensive to all women, and offensive to all men who care about women.

That word should NEVER be used for any reason by anyone.

As Sean Davis tweets, “If the Turner non-reaction so far is any guide, Roseanne’s big mistake was putting her comments on Twitter instead of in her show’s script. The fact that a whole network reviewed, approved, promoted, and aired Bee’s scripted slur is the best protection Bee could ever buy,” adding that “The Roseanne and Samantha Bee scandals aren’t comparable. Roseanne wrote something on Twitter and her show was immediately cancelled. In the case of Samantha Bee, an entire network’s legal and editorial team knew exactly what Bee would say, approved it, and broadcast it.” Instapundit

As Sean Davis tweets, “If the Turner non-reaction so far is any guide, Roseanne’s big mistake was putting her comments on Twitter instead of in her show’s script. The fact that a whole network reviewed, approved, promoted, and aired Bee’s scripted slur is the best protection Bee could ever buy,” adding that “The Roseanne and Samantha Bee scandals aren’t comparable. Roseanne wrote something on Twitter and her show was immediately cancelled. In the case of Samantha Bee, an entire network’s legal and editorial team knew exactly what Bee would say, approved it, and broadcast it.” Instapundit
Then the whole lot of them are guilty and people should stop watching the show.

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!
You're acting like an online bully, defending a bully who called a woman a ****. You should be banned.

Yeah. I should be banned. You nailed it.

I’ve not defended anyone. All I’ve done is mock you for being a fucking crybaby. Just like your Orange hero.

Man up. Learn how shit works. If a WOMAN calling. WOMAN a **** was as socially unacceptable as a WHITE PERSON calling a BLACK PERSON an ape, then you’d get your wish. But it isn’t.

Stop whining and learn how shit works.

Besides. Don’t you hava an abortion to stop? Eyes on the prize, freak.

Last edited:
...calling someone a ****.

**** is a word that is offensive to all women, and offensive to all men who care about women.

That word should NEVER be used for any reason by anyone.

It's a private bussiness...

What are you talking about? That word isn't used nearly as often as it should be.

You're acting like an online bully, defending a bully who called a woman a ****. You should be banned.

I’ve not defended anyone. All I’ve done is mock you for being a fucking crybaby. Just like your Orange hero.

Man up. Learn how shit works. If a WOMAN calling. WOMAN a **** was as socially unacceptable as a WHITE PERSON calling a BLACK PERSON an ape, then you’d get your wish. But it isn’t.

You defend a woman bullying another woman by calling her a horrible, sexist word. You should be banned. I will start a petition.

You defend a woman bullying another woman by calling her a horrible, sexist word. You should be banned. I will start a petition.

You do that. While you are at it, eat a bag of dicks. You need a release.

The thing is, we need to chop off all their heads, not just some of them. Anyone gets out of line, no matter how slightly, goes to the guillotine.

You do that. While you are at it, eat a bag of dicks. You need a release.
You are creating a hostile environment for me with your sexually aggressive language. I will take it up with the political correctness league.

that's just industry cover for allowing the left to reveal its true colors, besides the possibility that Sammy was ad-libing, all that the above reasoning tells us is that sammy isn't the only one who needs to be fired,[using the phony standards of the left of course] noting that since the entire network agrees with her makes it ok to use what they pretend is offensive language to them tells us just how easy it is for them to keep perpetuating these myths...white liberals are no friend of America
this is just one of many cases that prove the ism's of the left are just political weapons of propaganda and not the fake outrage they enjoy so much...one of the white female lefties on this forum even posted how much she agrees with the use of the "C" word.

Last edited:

Hoy boy! You just do that.....:71:

The Democrats don't know the rules anymore because they're making them up as they go along. One Hollywood star falls victim to political correctness, while another is allowed to stand. There is no rhyme or reason to it, so everyone's scared they could be next.

The Democrats don't know the rules anymore because they're making them up as they go along. One Hollywood star falls victim to political correctness, while another is allowed to stand. There is no rhyme or reason to it, so everyone's scared they could be next.
Well she's not exactly a "star." I've never heard of her until VERY recently. Women are rarely funny. Roseanne CAN be. This woman/c*** isn't.

Well she's not exactly a "star." I've never heard of her until VERY recently. Women are the arely funny. Roseanne CAN be. This woman/c*** isn't.
I never heard of her either until her nasty mug kept showing up on the screen in a commercial to watch her foul show.

Forum List

Back