Idiot snowflake reckless driver arrested after killing several

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

The down and dirty:

Watch the video

My question is what should her punishment be?

She should face some of the most sever punishment possible to help send a message this kind of behavior will not be tolerate. If anyone ends up passing away manslaughter should be the charge. We need to increase the consequences for being stupid

Donuts? Snowflakes?

What should be your punishment for this description of events?
She was doing donuts when the car rolled over

If you dont know what a donut is you may have led a sheltered life

She’s a snowflake because she is young and stupid

What did did I change from and change to?
You removed the word "donut" from the title, and you left in "snowflake", showing you don't have a particularly good grasp of the situation.

You assumed they are snowflakes? Why? How do you know they are not white rednecks who love Trump?

The vehicle is not doing a "donut" in the video, nor is there evidence it was prior.

You also wrote "killing several", do you have any evidence several people were killed, or did you pull that out of your ass as well?

The vehicle is not doing a "donut" in the video, nor is there evidence it was prior.
I would say that the girl was attempting a donut even though she was not very good at it

As for any changes I make its always to put my point across clearly

Judge me by the final product that cant be edited

You removed the word "donut" from the title, and you left in "snowflake", showing you don't have a particularly good grasp of the situation.

You assumed they are snowflakes? Why? How do you know they are not white rednecks who love Trump?

You also wrote "killing several", do you have any evidence several people were killed, or did you pull that out of your ass as well?
Case in point.

Yes...that was dumb.

But... (Unpopular opinion alert) I know I did stupid things as a teen that only dumb luck and the grace of God didn't get myself or someone else seriously injured or killed...so it's difficult for me in good conscience to throw stones.

Yes...we want everyone to be safe and responsible...but this was a parking lot...and those who were injured were not being held captive or telling the driver to stop... they were all actively involved...and their involvement likely at a minimum raised the height of the center of gravity and contributed to the rollover.

While the driver is ultimately responsible for the accident...and further...the activities she allows in and on her vehicle...there are no innocent victims here.

Unfortunate outcome...and hopefully a learning experience for others...but it's human nature for young people to do dumb things...and it is human nature for others to need a tangible example of the consequences of poor decision making to make those consequences real to them.

You just have to hope and pray that it isn't your child that serves as that example.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back