IDF Soldier Kicks Palestinian Boy.

The maps are incorrect. Sorry about that :eusa_boohoo:

No wonder you are confused about the IP situation.

That map is explained at the 3 minutes 50 seconds timescale on here.

The Palestinian Wall of Lies - YouTube

LOL...yeah, whenever i want an unbiased and objective opinion i will certainly turn to you and david horowitz...way too funny.

You have been known to dispute history on threads before, so it is no surprise you are doing the same now.

horowitz ain't history. horowitz is commentary.

You have been known to dispute history on threads before, so it is no surprise you are doing the same now.

Why are you trying to rewrite history?

BBC NEWS
The State of Israel, the first Jewish state for nearly 2,000 years, was proclaimed at 1600 on 14 May 1948 in Tel Aviv. The declaration came into effect the following day as the last British troops withdrew. Palestinians remember 15 May as "al-Nakba", or the Catastrophe.

All the other sites agree.

Office of the Historian - Milestones - 1945-1952 - Creation of Israel, 1948

On May 14, 1948, David Ben-Gurion, the head of the Jewish Agency, proclaimed the establishment of the State of Israel. U.S. President Harry S. Truman recognized the new nation on the same day.

Foundation of the State of Israel | History Today

Richard Cavendish describes the formation of the state of Israel, proclaimed by David Ben-Gurion, on May 14th, 1948.

The Establishment of the State of Israel | Jewish Virtual Library

On the day the British Mandate over Palestine expired - May 14, 1948 - the Jewish People's Council gathered at the Tel Aviv Museum and approved the following proclamation, declaring the establishment of the State of Israel.

There hadn't been a Jewish state for 2,000 years but you insist on trying to lie in some daft attempt to make people think your terrorists didn't start a war and you didn't gradually invade Palestine to form your bastard state.

Nothing negates the 1922 Mandate. I have told you that many times. Any UN Resolution after that was illegal. However had the arabs accepted and signed a Resolution then it would be legal. But the arabs didn't and so the Jews are eligible to all the land according to law. It is so simple, why complicate it with any other stuff that happened after. The arabs should have accepted the land offered to them in 1947 but of course they want all the land, not just what is offered.

I really cannot explain it to you all in any more simple language than I do and sometimes I feel like I am talking to a class of 8 year olds.

Explain the borders before and after the '67 war and tell us why the rest of the world considers the occupation, illegal.

Explain the borders before and after the '67 war and tell us why the rest of the world considers the occupation, illegal.

First of all the only legal standing is the land given to the Jewish people in 1922.

Any UN Resolution made after then is not valid unless both parties agree to it, but the arabs of course refused the land offered with Resolution 181, so 1922 land apportionment of the San Remo Mandate still applies.

As you know, in 1948 the arabs attacked Israel and Jordan illegally occupied Israel, ethnically cleansing all the Jewish people out of Israel and desecrating the synagogues, graveyards, community centers, etc.

Only two countries recognized Jordan's occupation of Israel. Not even any of the arab countries recognized Jordan's occupation.

So Jordan occupied what is commonly known as the West Bank between 1948 and 1967.

In 1967 Israel re-captured the West Bank.

The vast majority of Palestinians live in PA controlled areas now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8kVCw53cBs]Myths and Facts 28: Are Israeli settlements in the West Bank illegal? with Dr. Bard - YouTube[/ame]

They're all Photo ops/Pallywood.
You only see the one in 20 that work.

She waits for Cameras to get in place - lots of em. It's rather funny.
A Good illustration of this Pal-clownery/attempted provocation, exploited by Bigots.
It's a cottage industry.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax-Jk2iJL0k]Palestinian girl in front of Israeli soldiers. - YouTube[/ame]

-

Last edited:
Those kids certainly have some mouths. And the adults egg them on, particularly as there are cameras snapping away. This is what the 19 and 20 year olds in the IDF have to contend with day in and day out.

Those kids certainly have some mouths. And the adults egg them on, particularly as there are cameras snapping away. This is what the 19 and 20 year olds in the IDF have to contend with day in and day out.

When I was a kid my parents encouraged me to play sports. Looks like these kids parents encourage them to harass Jews. Those soldiers had the patience of Job. I would have accidently swung that rifle barrel around and whacked her upside the head.

When I was a kid my parents encouraged me to play sports. Looks like these kids parents encourage them to harass Jews. Those soldiers had the patience of Job. I would have accidently swung that rifle barrel around and whacked her upside the head.

I feel sorry for her husband to be. What a miserable life he will have married to a woman with such a gob.

I feel sorry for her husband to be. What a miserable life he will have married to a woman with such a gob.

...if she'll get a husband. :lol:

Whatever Israel wants them to be as if they give a flying flip what the rest of the world thinks.

Sometimes I wonder why I bend over backwards explaining the legality of Israel existing.

What has it got to do with the likes of the haters on here. Does it affect them?

It is purely their hatred of Jews that make them dispute history. The haters on here will always dispute the facts, and snigger at us trying to explain history lessons to them.

Whatever Israel wants them to be as if they give a flying flip what the rest of the world thinks.

Sometimes I wonder why I bend over backwards explaining the legality of Israel existing.

What has it got to do with the likes of the haters on here. Does it affect them?

It is purely their hatred of Jews that make them dispute history. The haters on here will always dispute the facts, and snigger at us trying to explain history lessons to them.

Don't let it bother you Dear. Some of them know the truth and the rest are just delusional. They don't care a whit about the Palestinians. They are here just to vent their Jew hatred.

Don't let it bother you Dear. Some of them know the truth and the rest are just delusional. They don't care a whit about the Palestinians. They are here just to vent their Jew hatred.

Some of them do care about the Palestinians, and don't make fun of children being kicked.

They're all Photo ops/Pallywood.
You only see the one in 20 that work.

She waits for Cameras to get in place - lots of em. It's rather funny.
A Good illustration of this Pal-clownery/attempted provocation, exploited by Bigots.
It's a cottage industry.

Palestinian girl in front of Israeli soldiers. - YouTube

-
Wow, what sick people to use children like that. If this isn't outright child abuse, I don't know what is. Where are the parents of these poor children? I suppose after the many times the kids pushed, shoved, punched, and kicked those soldiers if one of them would have gently moved one of the kids away from his personal space, it would have made another headline across the Islamic / neo Nazi media and media.

It also shows that the kids know and are counting on the Israeli soldiers exercising a lot of compassion, restraint, and self control, and that's what their mission is, to try to see if one one of them will make a mistake. I guess they must get paid or some kind of bonus if they get a soldier to break and do something stupid.

What a depraved, pathetic culture, I have to say.

Some of them do care about the Palestinians, and don't make fun of children being kicked.

Those children were sent their by their parents to provoke. I would not have been so kind as that soldier.

First of all the only legal standing is the land given to the Jewish people in 1922.

What a pity about all the Arabs you had to kick out to claim your God given land; only for Jews.

m0094.jpg

As you see; there wasn't one Jewish majority area but you lot just had to steal the land, killing thousands of men, women and children, so you could set up a Jewish state.

Hardly any wonder so many people want to see the lot of you dead and the land returned to the people that have been there for the last 2,000 years until you lot turned up.

Forum List

Back