IDF Soldier Kicks Palestinian Boy.

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
IDF soldier filmed kicking Palestinian boy

Video distributed by International Solidarity Movement shows soldier cursing, shoving and kicking 12 year old in Hebron; IDF says will investigate

Itamar Fleishman Published: 08.04.13, 19:50 / Israel News

An IDF soldier serving in the Kfir Brigade was filmed beating a 12-year-old Palestinian boy near Hebron's Tel Rumeida neighborhood.

In the video, which was uploaded to the Internet and distributed by the International Solidarity Movement, the soldier is seen shoving and kicking boy.

The incident took place on Saturday during a heated exchange of words between Israeli soldiers and Palestinian boys. At a certain point one of the soldiers calls a Palestinian boy "dummy" and "son of a bitch" and then grabs his head and kicks him. The video does not shed light on the circumstances behind the incident.

IDF soldier filmed kicking Palestinian boy - Israel News, Ynetnews

"IDF says it will investigate."

LOL...well, that certainly puts my mind at ease.

ya know, normally i wouldn't think of ISM as a legitimate source but for this forum and the news as posted by zionists,, they would receive a pulitzer for honest reporting.

Video distributed by International Solidarity Movement shows soldier cursing, shoving and kicking 12 year old in Hebron; IDF says will investigate

An IDF soldier serving in the Kfir Brigade was filmed beating a 12-year-old Palestinian boy near Hebron's Tel Rumeida neighborhood.

In the video, which was uploaded to the Internet and distributed by the International Solidarity Movement, the soldier is seen shoving and kicking boy.

The incident took place on Saturday during a heated exchange of words between Israeli soldiers and Palestinian boys. At a certain point one of the soldiers calls a Palestinian boy "dummy" and "son of a bitch" and then grabs his head and kicks him. The video does not shed light on the circumstances behind the incident.

ya know, normally i wouldn't think of ISM as a legitimate source but for this forum and the news as posted by zionists,, they would receive a pulitzer for honest reporting.

So?

• Banned

So?

LOL...some "warrior".

Last edited:

Yes, the IDF will investigate.

That is what they should do.

What do you expect? them Lynching the soldier?

Sorry to burst your blood-thirst, but that aint gonna happen.

The soldier should be punished, and I trust that he will be, according to the IDF policy.

And yes, that will BE the end of

• Banned

The soldier should be punished, and I trust that he will be, according to the IDF policy.

i'd like to have the broom concession for these IDF "investigations".

"i'd like to have the broom concession ....."

Were we discussing personal fantasies - or actual events?

Let me know when the US or any other nation publishes a 'police blotter' to list every offense investigated by and prosecuted within the military.

"i'd like to have the broom concession ....."

Were we discussing personal fantasies - or actual events?

Let me know when the US or any other nation publishes a 'police blotter' to list every offense investigated by and prosecuted within the military.

well, when caught red handed...

IDF investigations...the investigations by the IDF MPCID are generally sealed. it also is very secretive about the statistics on investigations that have resulted in indictments.

i never really hear of any follow up on these investigations. some soldiers found guilty have received a slap on the wrist. it seems like a lot of time they are etting away with murder...literally.

you tell me. i'm listening.

Let me see the IDF investigating the IDF, seems like a conflict of interest to me. Oh well what can you expect !!!
On a personel note Seal what are Marg, Toast, and a few others doing, are they stalkin you ??? Sure seems like it.

oh, it may be a conflict of interest but military bodies investigating themselves is pretty much the norm.

what is unusual is that there is no watchdog group allowed to monitor. i mean the cases just disappear. contrast IDF investigations with bradley manning or the high profile marine tossing a puppy off a cliff.

yeah, i'd call it stalking. oh well, nothing can really be done about it. i try to ignore them but i am not very successful. i just wish they would actually say something. like they are always accusing my posts of being anti-semitic when i try very hard to differentiate between the particular groups involved. i mean, i make no bones about my opposition to israel on principle. hell, i don't even think they believe it in principle. i always ask them to express their beliefs in general terms. i will probably start a thread on that but i don't think it will last long.

it's just a technique they use. it pisses me of sometimes but like i said, "what're ya gonna do?" try to ignore them.

i'd like to have the broom concession for these IDF "investigations".

I don't know what that means.

But I trust the IDF will deal with that properly.

We don't need such rotten fruits among us.

Let me see the IDF investigating the IDF, seems like a conflict of interest to me. Oh well what can you expect !!!
On a personel note Seal what are Marg, Toast, and a few others doing, are they stalkin you ??? Sure seems like it.

"Let me see the IDF investigating the IDF, seems like a conflict of interest to me."

What on earth are you babbling at?

Did you ever get to witness a military hearing or trial?

I got to, many times. They're not cutting soldiers any slack in case they do wrong.

Just shows how little some of you guys know of the IDF, really.

There is no "conflict of interest" more than there is in a mother trying to discipline her young ones.

"Let me see the IDF investigating the IDF, seems like a conflict of interest to me."

I got to, many times. They're not cutting soldiers any slack in case they do wrong.

There is no "conflict of interest" more than there is in a mother trying to discipline her young ones.

I came here to post this. It's unbelievable how some of the pro - Palestinians here post jibberish like this as if they know ANYTHING of what happens in the IDF. Unbelievable really.

Last edited:

I came here to post this. It's unbelievable how some of the pro - Palestinians here post jibberish like this as if they know ANYTHING of what happened in the IDF. Unbelievable really.

You know, my father used to be military judge. He was called to many issues , more domestic IDF than in case of Palestinians, because many times it goes outside the military system, but I believe foolish sayings like "conflicts of interests" couldn't be farther from the truth.

It is within the IDF interest that soldiers will walk the straight line.

When I was in the army, they took us every once in a while to hearings. Those things at more than once can get ugly.

Once again we see why the IDF are hated so much.
Fully armed soldiers attack an unarmed child and not a lot will be done about it.

Frankly, I fully understand why so many people want to see the death of every IDF coward and the government that unleashes those dogs.
You can hardly blame those kids if they grow up and try to kill their oppressors.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to learn what that sweet, innocent little Palestinian boy did to deserve getting his ass kicked? Or did the IDF just go out looking for some sweet, innocent little Palestinian boy to kick his ass? What do you think?

Once again we see why the IDF are hated so much.
Fully armed soldiers attack an unarmed child and not a lot will be done about it.

Frankly, I fully understand why so many people want to see the death of every IDF coward and the government that unleashes those dogs.
You can hardly blame those kids if they grow up and try to kill their oppressors.

Forum List

Back