IDF Soldier Kicks Palestinian Boy.

What was that last post supposed to be about, Fred? It made no sense.

Nobody's denied that there are extremist idiots among the Jewish people: we aren't any fonder of 'em than you claim to be of al Quaeda. So what's the point in bringing up their insane ravings? It's not as though they are inividuals of any consequence, after all.

And US tax dollars have nothing to do with it, either.

Or you could try these brave, fully armed IDF cowards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2frwQruVvG0

punching an unarmed lady
two of them kicking the shit out of a crying child
A whole bunch of them to slap a young woman around

If they'll do that with overt press camera crews around; what do they do when no one can see them

Frankly, it's a pity it was cameras pointed at the evil bastards when it should have been guns.
The IDF are a violent invading force so, in my opinion, valid military targets for freedom fighters.

Gee whiz Freddie. You sure have your panties in a wad. You whine and bitch about some women and kids getting knocked around when you know damned well they get treated worse at home by your cowardly "freedom fighters" who more than likely squat to pee.

watched the video, I didn't see anything happen.

video is a bit crappy though, at least on my end

Try this one then.
You'll note the unarmed girl had got down and was walking away so there was no danger at all to the armed IDF bastards.

By jumping on top of a military vehicle she was the aggressor and got off lightly. Dayim...she was uglier than a mud fence too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Try this one then.
You'll note the unarmed girl had got down and was walking away so there was no danger at all to the armed IDF bastards.

By jumping on top of a military vehicle she was the aggressor and got off lightly. Dayim...she was uglier than a mud fence too.

What beating? Nothing here, beoples.

Nobody's denied that there are extremist idiots among the Jewish people: we aren't any fonder of 'em than you claim to be of al Quaeda. So what's the point in bringing up their insane ravings? It's not as though they are inividuals of any consequence, after all.

So many poster claim extremist Muslims are representative of all Muslims, it becomes a reasonable topic to discuss.
If extremist Jews are nasty exceptions to what Jews are about; are extremist Muslims nasty exceptions to what Muslims are about?

I believe both are the case but so many put suicide bombers forward as standard Muslims; I wondered if they'd agree, these extremist Jewish pillocks are standard Jews.
I expect excuses for their behaviour but the same posters to continue posting crap about Muslims being all the same.

US tax dollars fund Israel and Israel funds extremist Jewish settlements so, indirectly, the US taxpayer is funding Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine.

So many poster claim extremist Muslims are representative of all Muslims, it becomes a reasonable topic to discuss.
If extremist Jews are nasty exceptions to what Jews are about; are extremist Muslims nasty exceptions to what Muslims are about?

I believe both are the case but so many put suicide bombers forward as standard Muslims; I wondered if they'd agree, these extremist Jewish pillocks are standard Jews.
I expect excuses for their behaviour but the same posters to continue posting crap about Muslims being all the same.

US tax dollars fund Israel and Israel funds extremist Jewish settlements so, indirectly, the US taxpayer is funding Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine.
We have all the embassys closed in the mid-East. Who are we closed for? Standard or extreme Muslims?. Who's running those countrys? Standard or extreme muslims?

Boy, you would make a lousy lawyer. Seal doesnt have to say another word as your exhibits prove his case beyond a reasonable doubt. None of your links show the IDF soilders being punished to any great extent. and even the one about the bill proposed by the MK gives a statue of limitations of 5 years. You really ought to read the articles that you use to justify things because if you link to something people will check !!!

Also I would like to point out that photographing prisoners is a war crime according to the 4th Geneva Convention:

Parading prisoners 'broke international law'
By Joshua Rozenberg, Legal Editor
12:01AM BST 30 Mar 2007
The Iranian handling of the prisoners could have broken international humanitarian law.

This requires that the British military personnel be treated humanely and protected against insults or public curiosity.

The Fourth Geneva Convention, signed in 1949, protects civilians in time of war. But its application is much broader, covering people who, "in any manner whatsoever, find themselves, in the case of a conflict or occupation, in the hands of a party to the conflict or occupying power of which they are not nationals".

It applies not only to "cases of declared war" but also "any other armed conflict". This seems to cover the situation of foreign troops captured at gunpoint.

Article 27 says that people protected by the Fourth Convention "are entitled, in all circumstances, to respect for their persons" and be protected from violence, threats, insults and public curiosity.

Parading prisoners 'broke international law' - Telegraph

But at this point I don't think Israel cares about such legalities.
Not my fault that your hate has caused you blindness and reading comprehension problems. They're not going to hang soldiers for taking humilating photos, dufus. The punishment has to fit the crime. It appears that the offenses are mostly minor and non criminal in nature. Somehow "humiliating photos" does not compares to murdering innocent people in cold blood, as your beloved Palestinians like to do.

4 Border Guards convicted of abusing helpless Palestinian - Israel News, Ynetnews
Four Border Guard officers were convicted Thursday on charges of aggravated assault and abuse of a helpless person for their involvement in a 2009 incident in which they abused a Palestinian near a Givat Ze'ev checkpoint.

first of all, we are talkin about the IDF investigating itself and handing out anything more than a wrist slap in the very rare cases where they are actually found guilty of some misvonduct or another.

now. i am not even sure if border guards are considered part o the UDF by people but i think they are technically but these men were tried in a civilian court. how they got there, i know not.

what i do know is four heavily armed israelis in body armour, in all probability, were found guilty in a civilian court of having thoroughly abused a young, mentally disabled, palestinian child.

now roudy, what was the penalty imposed on these brave soldiers of the IDF during their armed assault on this little child.

by the way, thank you for your efforts in providing material that shows how thoroughly depraved jewish culture and society is. outstanding.

PENALTY???

Try this one then.

looks like the soldiers controlled the situation with pepper spray

nothing to cry like a bitch about

Try this one then.

Absolutely. People should realize that trying to stop the army from carrying out its duties is not a good idea. Perhaps the idiots will stay at home rather than jump on army vehicles. However, they are thick - they don't learn. Of course the cameras are there to video everything. They provoke the army then video the response. It happens a lot.

Boy, you would make a lousy lawyer. Seal doesnt have to say another word as your exhibits prove his case beyond a reasonable doubt. None of your links show the IDF soilders being punished to any great extent. and even the one about the bill proposed by the MK gives a statue of limitations of 5 years. You really ought to read the articles that you use to justify things because if you link to something people will check !!!

Also I would like to point out that photographing prisoners is a war crime according to the 4th Geneva Convention:

Parading prisoners 'broke international law' - Telegraph

But at this point I don't think Israel cares about such legalities.
Not my fault that your hate has caused you blindness and reading comprehension problems. They're not going to hang soldiers for taking humilating photos, dufus. The punishment has to fit the crime. It appears that the offenses are mostly minor and non criminal in nature. Somehow "humiliating photos" does not compares to murdering innocent people in cold blood, as your beloved Palestinians like to do.

4 Border Guards convicted of abusing helpless Palestinian - Israel News, Ynetnews
Four Border Guard officers were convicted Thursday on charges of aggravated assault and abuse of a helpless person for their involvement in a 2009 incident in which they abused a Palestinian near a Givat Ze'ev checkpoint.

first of all, we are talkin about the IDF investigating itself and handing out anything more than a wrist slap in the very rare cases where they are actually found guilty of some misvonduct or another.

now. i am not even sure if border guards are considered part o the UDF by people but i think they are technically but these men were tried in a civilian court. how they got there, i know not.

what i do know is four heavily armed israelis in body armour, in all probability, were found guilty in a civilian court of having thoroughly abused a young, mentally disabled, palestinian child.

now roudy, what was the penalty imposed on these brave soldiers of the IDF during their armed assault on this little child.

by the way, thank you for your efforts in providing material that shows how thoroughly depraved jewish culture and society is. outstanding.

PENALTY???

As Israel is a democratic society based on rule of law where all citizens are considered equal according to the justice system, once a civilian or soldier is guilty or convicted of a crime, then he / she is sentenced accordingly and equally under the eyes of the law, as it is in the USA or any Western nation. Now, if you have any evidence whatsoever that because the crime was perpetrated on a Palestinian, the individual got preferential treatment or somehow a reduced sentence or "slap on the wrist", then go ahead and PUT UP or SHUT UP. As such, you have no such evidence as usual only bullshit allegations by a known bigot and Jew hater out to vilify Jews at every turn possible.

Only a depraved, delusional, Jew hater obviously either mentally insane or possibly on drugs for treament of mental illness would consider what I posted as negative in any way shape or form to Jewish culture. In fact if anything it is complementary to Jews and Israelis in that such behavior is punished, UNLIKE Palestinian / Muslim society that even encourages and rewards hatred and violence towards Jews.

I guess I should be the one thanking you for once again proving Dr. Martin Luther King's famous quote "anti Zionism is anti Semetism" as true as it is today as it was back when he was alive. :clap:

Last edited:

We have all the embassys closed in the mid-East. Who are we closed for? Standard or extreme Muslims?. Who's running those countrys? Standard or extreme muslims?

Neither - To prove prism works?

Try this one then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94PbUEPF7ro

Absolutely. People should realize that trying to stop the army from carrying out its duties is not a good idea. Perhaps the idiots will stay at home rather than jump on army vehicles. However, they are thick - they don't learn. Of course the cameras are there to video everything. They provoke the army then video the response. It happens a lot.

I think you have to mention,. that army is an invading force in Palestine.
A fully armed soldier attacking a small woman is bad enough but, once you add that little detail, their actions are far worse.
The woman was walking away after making her point about the invaders.
She was no longer so much as a minor problem to these bastards but they had to attack anyway.

As an invading army, they're legitimate military targets and should be shot for attacking civilians. That's the right of a defending force and a lesson that Israel will eventually learn.
Sadly, the total destruction of Israel will happen and it'll involve millions of dead, all because the extremists in the government let loose their IDF dogs to attack civilians who want nothing more than freedom from the invaders.

A fully armed soldier attacking a small woman is bad enough but, once you add that little detail, their actions are far worse.
She was no longer so much as a minor problem to these bastards but they had to attack anyway.

As an invading army, they're legitimate military targets and should be shot for attacking civilians. That's the right of a defending force and a lesson that Israel will eventually learn.
Sadly, the total destruction of Israel will happen and it'll involve millions of dead, all because the extremists in the government let loose their IDF dogs to attack civilians who want nothing more than freedom from the invaders.

You have your facts wrong again - "invading army" "Palestine" - so why do I need to take any notice of what you say.

PENALTY???

As Israel is a democratic society based on rule of law where all citizens are considered equal according to the justice system, once a civilian or soldier is guilty or convicted of a crime, then he / she is sentenced accordingly and equally under the eyes of the law, as it is in the USA or any Western nation. Now, if you have any evidence whatsoever that because the crime was perpetrated on a Palestinian, the individual got preferential treatment or somehow a reduced sentence or "slap on the wrist", then go ahead and PUT UP or SHUT UP. As such, you have no such evidence as usual only bullshit allegations by a known bigot and Jew hater out to vilify Jews at every turn possible.

Only a depraved, delusional, Jew hater obviously either mentally insane or possibly on drugs for treament of mental illness would consider what I posted as negative in any way shape or form to Jewish culture. In fact if anything it is complementary to Jews and Israelis in that such behavior is punished, UNLIKE Palestinian / Muslim society that even encourages and rewards hatred and violence towards Jews.

I guess I should be the one thanking you for once again proving Dr. Martin Luther King's famous quote "anti Zionism is anti Semetism" as true as it is today as it was back when he was alive. :clap:

PENALTY!???

what penalty did these soldiers receive for abusing and terrifying a mentally disabled child. you brought it up. either bere a man and tell us what the penalty was or be a man and tell us that you don 't know what the penalty is.

You have your facts wrong again - "invading army" "Palestine" - so why do I need to take any notice of what you say.

Look at a map of Palestine before '67, then another, after.
I think we can safely say, Israel is the invading force.

Look at a map of Palestine before '67, then another, after.
I think we can safely say, Israel is the invading force.

It has been called Israel from Independence day in 1948, so obviously the land is not called Palestine.

Anyway, you know the Jews were given the land in the 1922 San Remo Mandate by the equivalent of the UN. Of course you do, since we have told you that numerous times.

And you know that Jordan invaded and captured the land from the Jews in 1948 and held on to it for 19 years until Israel recaptured the land after a war of aggression against Israel, and in which Israel actually warned Jordan not to join, but Jordan did anyway.

Now, the above is in plain simple English. Therefore I am sure you will have no problem understanding. I like to explain things simply to people as it seems to be they have trouble understanding facts.

Anyway, you know the Jews were given the land in the 1922 San Remo Mandate by the equivalent of the UN. Of course you do, since we have told you that numerous times.

A picture paints a thousand words.

Palestine%20Israel%20map%201946%202007%2006172010.jpg

The maps are incorrect. Sorry about that :eusa_boohoo:

No wonder you are confused about the IP situation.

That map is explained at the 3 minutes 50 seconds timescale on here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByMufgpcdnI]The Palestinian Wall of Lies - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByMufgpcdnI]The Palestinian Wall of Lies - YouTube[/ame]

LOL...yeah, whenever i want an unbiased and objective opinion i will certainly turn to you and david horowitz...way too funny.

LOL...yeah, whenever i want an unbiased and objective opinion i will certainly turn to you and david horowitz...way too funny.

You have been known to dispute history on threads before, so it is no surprise you are doing the same now.

Forum List

Back