IDF Snipers having fun shooting Palestinian children.

montelatici

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2014

The people filming were American and Italian. You here the Italian guy saying "lha preso", "he got him". The American guy confirms.

The IOF . . . the most immoral army the world has ever known!
Naturally Pishy has no problem with whom the Muslim armies are murdering. Does anyone think that Pishy cared when the Pakistani Army at one time killed three millions (mainly Hindus) in Bangladesh or that the Sudanese Army killed over 2 million Christians. Even now do you think that Pishy would mention that Assad is killing his own civilians in Syria? Pishy would tell us that the Nazi Army was a group of benevolent fellows who didn't deserve the reputation as being bad guys. The Palestinians would like to kill all the Jews. She would then go on to say it was the Jews' fault.

Naturally Pishy has no problem with whom the Muslim armies are murdering. Does anyone think that Pishy cared when the Pakistani Army at one time killed three millions (mainly Hindus) in Bangladesh or that the Sudanese Army killed over 2 million Christians. Even now do you think that Pishy would mention that Assad is killing his own civilians in Syria? Pishy would tell us that the Nazi Army was a group of benevolent fellows who didn't deserve the reputation as being bad guys. The Palestinians would like to kill all the Jews. She would then go on to say it was the Jews' fault.

Let me ask you something, please . . . if I stole most of your land, would you like to kill me? This has nothing to do with Judaism, it all has to do with Israel, a country whose interests, I believe, are not in the least, the best interests for America. ~ Susan
PS To denigrate me to the board, you keep bringing non-topic subjects into the discussion . . . good grief, you're talking here about the Pakistani, Sudanese and Nazi Armies, along with Hindus of Bangladesh, civilians in Syria killed by Assad and heaven knows what else.

Let me ask you something, please . . . if I stole most of your land, would you like to kill me? This has nothing to do with Judaism, it all has to do with Israel, a country whose interests, I believe, are not in the least, the best interests for America. ~ Susan
PS To denigrate me to the board, you keep bringing non-topic subjects into the discussion . . . good grief, you're talking here about the Pakistani, Sudanese and Nazi Armies, along with Hindus of Bangladesh, civilians in Syria killed by Assad and heaven knows what else.
Israel didn't steal the land. They legally declared independence after completing the prepatory steps to independence outlines by the U.N. The Palestinians never had sovereignty over any of that land. Period. You have no idea what 're talking about you hateful disgusting Nazi. You truly are a despicable human being. Go hang your shitty little head in shame.

Palihootians. They want to kill Jews. I didn't say it. They did.

Palihootians. They want to kill Jews. I didn't say it. They did.

If you think Israel's National Healthcare plan isn't about income redistribution, or worse, that Israel didn't even have a national healthcare plan, then on this board you've either been Grubered or Hossflied. ~ Susan

The people filming were American and Italian. You here the Italian guy saying "lha preso", "he got him". The American guy confirms.

And as was shown the last time this was posted the palestinians were terrorists throwing petrol bombs from the roof of the building.

You really are stupid Abdul if you think we will forget the truth so quickly.

This has been shown before. Saw no children, saw a big guy scuttling like a crab though.

The Palestinians were throwing rocks off the roof

And petrol bombs, a pity the IDF could not hit one of the bottles before it was thrown would make a good display.

It was never arab muslim land remember, they ran away in 1099 and never reclaimed it. The Treaties signed in the 1920's bequeathed the land to the Jews of the world not the arab muslims who got Jordan for their homeland. You also forget that it is a command of the arab muslims religion to "KILL THE JEWS" and to take all the land for the ummah. Your NAZI ANTI-SEMITIC JEW HATRED is shining out like a lighthouse on a stormy night

The Israel Firsters can only deny the facts or denigrate posters who present the facts. That's all they have.

Forum List

Back