IDF shooting up a hospital full of starving kids, again.

Heroes. They should give these guys medals. I undrerstand that there are many british nazis in the IDF. They should deny them re entry into the UK. Murdering bastards.

read the article. There were heavy exchanges of gunfire. So Tommy, were those Starving kids firing weapons back at IDF soldiers from a hospital again?

Do you like people storing and bringing weapons into the hospital in your local area? if not, please explain why.

Heroes. They should give these guys medals. I undrerstand that there are many british nazis in the IDF. They should deny them re entry into the UK. Murdering bastards.

Hamas leaders are using it for a command center, well to bad Tommy, I know your on the side of hamas.. to bad you cant be there with them. Traditionaly just so you know, its Arabs who have been aligned with and have amired NAZIS for their treatment of Jews , not the British.

Hamas leaders are using it for a command center, well to bad Tommy, I know your on the side of hamas.. to bad you cant be there with them. Traditionaly just so you know, its Arabs who have been aligned with and have amired NAZIS for their treatment of Jews , not the British.
Muslims fought against the Nazis. We are building a War Memorial to them.

read the article. There were heavy exchanges of gunfire. So Tommy, were those Starving kids firing weapons back at IDF soldiers from a hospital again?

Do you like people storing and bringing weapons into the hospital in your local area? if not, please explain why.
People will try and defend their kids against IDF murderers.

Muslims fought against the Nazis. We are building a War Memorial to them.

Note Tommy.. this is a great example. Thos ementally unstable people like many Leftists and Islamists, believe Jews had no right to live in Europe OR in Israel... they are a people without a home according to them. Hear from so many of you guys that Israeli Jews are European... not tied to Israel land by history, yet.. they did not belong in Europe either. But thos is largely from their religious custome they brought with them from Israel

"Mussolini said that Jews were “our enemies” and had no place in Europe. Approximately 45,000 Jews out of 45 million residents (7,500 Jews were deported to Auschwitz) lived in Italy. He agreed with al-Husaini that Zionists had no historical, national, or other rights in Palestine. He turned against Zionism and agreed with al-Husaini’s wish of annulling a Zionist home. Both were willing to serve Hitler’s plans in Europe and the Middle East."

Forum List

Back