IDF Infantcide in Gaza

You know why the world is not taking your (Palestinian) side too seriously, abu George?
Because you/they cried wolf too many times. Your excessive use of exaggerated words not only cheapen their meaning but give the idea that they're only propaganda pieces.
Infanticide, starvation, concentration camp, genocide......
When you guys become more realistic and take more responsibility only then you may garner sympathy.

Maybe the Palestinians shouldnt have started the civil war. Now 65 years later, they are crying that they lost it!
650,000 racist bigots inflicting a Jewish state on 1.2 million Arabs instigated the conflict of 1948.
Your solution is to blame the victims.

georgie I will help you in a population of people ----2/3 of which had
a 1400 year history of oppressing and exploiting and murdering the members
of the remaning 1/3-----the 1/3 decided to create their own state so as not
to be exploited, raped, murdered and oppressed by the 2/3 portion of the
population -----try to live with it The same thing happened in Sudan---
now there is a SOUTH SUDAN India----the minority muslim population did
not want to be ruled by the majority hindu population did they IMPOSE
a state on the INDIANS OF THE INDIAN SUBCONTINENT? well--yes they
did---but that one is ok with you. Are the HINDU INDIANS OF THE INDIAN
SUBCONTINENT "victims" of pakistani muslims? should hindus vow to
annhilate them and slit the throats of their children at any opportunity and pass
"RELIGIOUS LAWS" making killing muslims a NOBLE DEED?

You know why the world is not taking your (Palestinian) side too seriously, abu George?
Because you/they cried wolf too many times. Your excessive use of exaggerated words not only cheapen their meaning but give the idea that they're only propaganda pieces.
Infanticide, starvation, concentration camp, genocide......
When you guys become more realistic and take more responsibility only then you may garner sympathy.
Have you ever heard of Noam Chomsky?

"For decades Gaza has been a showcase for violence of every kind. The record includes such carefully planned atrocities as Operation Cast Lead in 2008-2009 – 'infanticide,' as it was called by Norwegian physicians Mads Gilbert and Erik Fosse, who worked at Gaza's al-Shifa Hospital with their Palestinian and Norwegian colleagues through the criminal assault.

"The word is apt..."

One of the world's foremost linguists calls "infanticide" an apt description of Israel's actions in Gaza.
Maybe you're confused about which side the world is taking in Palestine?

In Palestine, Dignity and Violence

Maybe the Palestinians shouldnt have started the civil war. Now 65 years later, they are crying that they lost it!
650,000 racist bigots inflicting a Jewish state on 1.2 million Arabs instigated the conflict of 1948.

georgie I will help you in a population of people ----2/3 of which had
a 1400 year history of oppressing and exploiting and murdering the members
of the remaning 1/3-----the 1/3 decided to create their own state so as not
to be exploited, raped, murdered and oppressed by the 2/3 portion of the
population -----try to live with it The same thing happened in Sudan---
now there is a SOUTH SUDAN India----the minority muslim population did
not want to be ruled by the majority hindu population did they IMPOSE
a state on the INDIANS OF THE INDIAN SUBCONTINENT? well--yes they
did---but that one is ok with you. Are the HINDU INDIANS OF THE INDIAN
SUBCONTINENT "victims" of pakistani muslims? should hindus vow to
annhilate them and slit the throats of their children at any opportunity and pass
"RELIGIOUS LAWS" making killing muslims a NOBLE DEED?
Why aren't you on the appropriate forums complaining about Hindu atrocities in Sudan?

LIAR !

Show me your article about the civil war in 1948-1949
"The 1948 Arab–Israeli War or the First Arab–Israeli War was fought between the State of Israel and a military coalition of Arab states and Palestinian Arab forces.

"This war was the second stage of the 1948 Palestine war, known in Arabic as al-Nakba (Arabic: النكبة*, 'The Catastrophe') and in Hebrew as the Milkhemet Ha'atzma'ut (Hebrew: מלחמת העצמאות*, 'War of Independence') or Milkhemet Hashikhrur (Hebrew: מלחמת השחרור* 'War of Liberation')."

1948 Arab?Israeli War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LIAR !

"The 1948 Arab–Israeli War or the First Arab–Israeli War was fought between the State of Israel and a military coalition of Arab states and Palestinian Arab forces.

"This war was the second stage of the 1948 Palestine war, known in Arabic as al-Nakba (Arabic: النكبة*, 'The Catastrophe') and in Hebrew as the Milkhemet Ha'atzma'ut (Hebrew: מלחמת העצמאות*, 'War of Independence') or Milkhemet Hashikhrur (Hebrew: מלחמת השחרור* 'War of Liberation')."

Now back up your claim

LIAR !

Now back up your claim
"Important demographic changes occurred in the country. Between 600,000 and 760,000 Palestinian Arabs fled or were expelled from the area that became Israel and they became Palestinian refugees.[19] The war and the creation of Israel also triggered the Jewish exodus from Arab lands.

"In the three years following the war, about 700,000 Jews immigrated to Israel, residing mainly along the borders of the State."

In 1948 the population of Mandate Palestine included about 650,000 Jews and nearly twice as many Arabs. Are you saying al-Nakba never happened?

Now back up your claim
"Important demographic changes occurred in the country. Between 600,000 and 760,000 Palestinian Arabs fled or were expelled from the area that became Israel and they became Palestinian refugees.[19] The war and the creation of Israel also triggered the Jewish exodus from Arab lands.

"In the three years following the war, about 700,000 Jews immigrated to Israel, residing mainly along the borders of the State."

In 1948 the population of Mandate Palestine included about 650,000 Jews and nearly twice as many Arabs. Are you saying al-Nakba never happened?

So wheres the part where 650 000 Jews inflict a Jewish State on 1.2 Million Arabs ????

I'm not saying al nakba it didn't happen, I'm just saying it's a VERY controversial subject.
Both sides claim the other started it,

Last edited:
Now back up your claim

So wheres the part where 650 000 Jews inflict a Jewish State on 1.2 Million Arabs ????

I'm not saying al nakba it didn't happen, I'm just saying it's a VERY controversial subject.
In 1948 one-third of the population of Mandate Palestine inflicted a Jewish state upon the majority of their fellow Palestinians by force of arms. True or false?

In 1948 one-third of the population of Mandate Palestine inflicted a Jewish state upon the majority of their fellow Palestinians by force of arms. True or false?

Show me where it says that .. NO doubt that some Palestinians villages were emptied by the Israelis. But the question is why ??

The Palestinians helped in joining the Arab states to drive the Jews to the sea, because they thought it would be an easy and fast 'war'. True or false ?

Last edited:

Show me where it says that .. NO doubt that some Palestinians villages were emptied by the Israelis. But the question is why ??

The Palestinians helped in joining the Arab states to drive the Jews to the sea, because they thought it would be an easy and fast 'war'. True or false ?
Arab Palestinians were well aware that one third of their fellow citizens of Mandate Palestine planned to inflict a Jewish State upon the majority. Arabs resisted, lost the armed conflict, and lost many of their homes, businesses, and bank accounts to the triumphant Jews. Show me any Jews who were driven into the sea.

Arab Palestinians were well aware that one third of their fellow citizens of Mandate Palestine planned to inflict a Jewish State upon the majority. Arabs resisted, lost the armed conflict, and lost many of their homes, businesses, and bank accounts to the triumphant Jews. Show me any Jews who were driven into the sea.

They attempted to drive the Jews to the sea. They failed miserably at that..

Do I need to provide you a link that shows what the intentions of the Arabs were ?

BTW, you and I we both know that many Palestinians fled because they were told to make way for the invading Arab armies. They expected to come back to a Jew free land. They were wrong. By helping the Arab states eliminate the Jews, they lost their homes and villages. That's how shit worked back then in the 40's.
Obviously, we do things in a different manner now !

Do I need to provide you a link that shows what the intentions of the Arabs were ?

BTW, you and I we both know that many Palestinians fled because they were told to make way for the invading Arab armies. They expected to come back to a Jew free land. They were wrong. By helping the Arab states eliminate the Jews, they lost their homes and villages. That's how shit worked back then in the 40's.
total bollox

jews ethnically cleansed ashkelon and ashdod up to 1956 and are doing the same in area c of west bank now

and you are the thieves' toastman

a pox on you and your kleptocratic lies which you are drowning in

so you have been driven into the sea of stupidity and cupidity

total bollox

jews ethnically cleansed ashkelon and ashdod up to 1956 and are doing the same in area c of west bank now

and you are the thieves' toastman

a pox on you and your kleptocratic lies which you are drowning in

so you have been driven into the sea of stupidity and cupidity

Show me a link that provides evidence of your claims, and lets look into it

What can you tell us about ethnic cleansing in Ashkelon and Ashdod, Toast?

Religious Jews and settlers aren't doing anything differently today in Area C:

"Religion, on the one hand, is evoked by settlers and the religious right as justification for the colonization of the West Bank, which they call 'Judea and Samaria,' because – as they argue – 'it represents the heart of the historic Jewish homeland.'

"If this is the reason for colonizing land, however, Israel should give up the coast between Ashdod and Ashkelon, which has never been part of the ancient Israelite kingdoms."

Colonizing the West Bank in the name of security and religion | +972 Magazine

"Religion, on the one hand, is evoked by settlers and the religious right as justification for the colonization of the West Bank, which they call 'Judea and Samaria,' because – as they argue – 'it represents the heart of the historic Jewish homeland.'

"If this is the reason for colonizing land, however, Israel should give up the coast between Ashdod and Ashkelon, which has never been part of the ancient Israelite kingdoms."

I can tell you that most if not all Arabs were expelled. The question is Georgie, why do you think that is ?

I can tell you that most if not all Arabs were expelled. The question is Georgie, why do you think that is ?
I suspect "the two souls of Israel" still contest for control of all the land between the River and the sea. As long as Netanyahu's version of the "zero sum game" triumphs over Rabin's belief that the Bible was not a land registry, expulsions and other criminal acts on both sides will only escalate.

I suspect "the two souls of Israel" still contest for control of all the land between the River and the sea. As long as Netanyahu's version of the "zero sum game" triumphs over Rabin's belief that the Bible was not a land registry, expulsions and other criminal acts on both sides will only escalate.

I still wonder what life would have been like had the Arabs accepted the partition plan.
Jews and Arabs working together to make a prosperous country.

Forum List

Back