IDF Infantcide in Gaza

A bit off topic, but I love this video. Tell me what you think

Last edited by a moderator:
I can tell you that most if not all Arabs were expelled. The question is Georgie, why do you think that is ?
I suspect "the two souls of Israel" still contest for control of all the land between the River and the sea. As long as Netanyahu's version of the "zero sum game" triumphs over Rabin's belief that the Bible was not a land registry, expulsions and other criminal acts on both sides will only escalate.

I still wonder what life would have been like had the Arabs accepted the partition plan.
Jews and Arabs working together to make a prosperous country.
Pax Semitica or Israel without Zionism would have been a far better choice 65 years ago.
Arab oil and Jewish genius could well equal a global superpower stretching from the Nile to the Euphrates today.

Last edited:
I suspect "the two souls of Israel" still contest for control of all the land between the River and the sea. As long as Netanyahu's version of the "zero sum game" triumphs over Rabin's belief that the Bible was not a land registry, expulsions and other criminal acts on both sides will only escalate.

I still wonder what life would have been like had the Arabs accepted the partition plan.
Pax Semitica or Israel without Zionism would have been a far better choice 65 years ago.
Arab oil and Jewish genius could well equal a global superpower stretching from the Nile to the Euphrates today.

More like Israel without Arab violence which instigated all the wars would have been better.
By accepting the partition plan, they agreed to live alongside the Arabs

More like Israel without Arab violence which instigated all the wars would have been better.
Zionists never had the slightest intention of living alongside Arabs, as their actions in the Occupied Territories prove today:

"This 'barrier,' in some places a cast of eight-meter high concrete and in others ditches and barbed wire, has been an important contribution to the quelling of Palestinian terrorism.

"This is a statistically proven fact.

"The psychological humiliation and exploitation of natural resources that are taking place beyond it, however, cannot in any way be justified by the legitimate need for Israel to rely on safe 'borders.]

"Even today, as confirmed by this recently filmed video by European and Israeli activists, dozens of quarries are currently active in the West Bank, providing some 12 million tons of stone, gravel, and dolomite annually, 75 percent of which is used for construction inside Israel.

"Millions of Palestinians are deprived of their freedom of movement, thanks partly to dozens of checkpoints throughout the West Bank.

"Moreover, in the Palestinian territories, new drilling of aquifer systems for the consumption of settlers and Israeli citizens are being built.

"Finally, in about 60 percent of the West Bank, there is exclusive control of the Israeli authorities over every aspect of civil life. Only a simplistic approach, or one marred by bias, could accept such a reality in the name of 'security.'”

Colonizing the West Bank in the name of security and religion | +972 Magazine

Zionists never had the slightest intention of living alongside Arabs, as their actions in the Occupied Territories prove today:

"This 'barrier,' in some places a cast of eight-meter high concrete and in others ditches and barbed wire, has been an important contribution to the quelling of Palestinian terrorism.

"The psychological humiliation and exploitation of natural resources that are taking place beyond it, however, cannot in any way be justified by the legitimate need for Israel to rely on safe 'borders.]

"Even today, as confirmed by this recently filmed video by European and Israeli activists, dozens of quarries are currently active in the West Bank, providing some 12 million tons of stone, gravel, and dolomite annually, 75 percent of which is used for construction inside Israel.

"Millions of Palestinians are deprived of their freedom of movement, thanks partly to dozens of checkpoints throughout the West Bank.

"Moreover, in the Palestinian territories, new drilling of aquifer systems for the consumption of settlers and Israeli citizens are being built.

"Finally, in about 60 percent of the West Bank, there is exclusive control of the Israeli authorities over every aspect of civil life. Only a simplistic approach, or one marred by bias, could accept such a reality in the name of 'security.'”

Why do you lie Georgie.
Its more like it was never the Palestinians intention of living alongside the Jews. They are the ones who rejected the partition plan . Stop distorting the truth.
Oh, and if it was not the Israelis intention of living alongside the Arabs, why didn't Moshe Dayan expel the Arabs after the '67 war instead of letting them live in Gaza and the West Bank, much to the surprise of the Arabs themselves ??????

Why do you lie Georgie.
Its more like it was never the Palestinians intention of living alongside the Jews. They are the ones who rejected the partition plan . Stop distorting the truth.
Oh, and if it was not the Israelis intention of living alongside the Arabs, why didn't Moshe Dayan expel the Arabs after the '67 war instead of letting them live in Gaza and the West Bank, much to the surprise of the Arabs themselves ??????
"There is no more Palestine. Finished."

Moshe to the Arabs of Palestine:

There is no more Palestine. Finished. - Moshe Dayan at BrainyQuote

Arab Palestinians were well aware that one third of their fellow citizens of Mandate Palestine planned to inflict a Jewish State upon the majority. Arabs resisted, lost the armed conflict, and lost many of their homes, businesses, and bank accounts to the triumphant Jews. Show me any Jews who were driven into the sea.

They attempted to drive the Jews to the sea. They failed miserably at that..

Do I need to provide you a link that shows what the intentions of the Arabs were ?

BTW, you and I we both know that many Palestinians fled because they were told to make way for the invading Arab armies. They expected to come back to a Jew free land. They were wrong. By helping the Arab states eliminate the Jews, they lost their homes and villages. That's how shit worked back then in the 40's.
Obviously, we do things in a different manner now !
total bollox

jews ethnically cleansed ashkelon and ashdod up to 1956 and are doing the same in area c of west bank now

and you are the thieves' toastman

a pox on you and your kleptocratic lies which you are drowning in

so you have been driven into the sea of stupidity and cupidity
As a matter of curiosity, since the kvetching Yenta has a Hindu spouse, I wonder what the spouse thinks of the Muslims wanting to take over India for Islam. Wasn't it enough that a huge piece of land was carved out of India and given to them to set up the country called Pakistan?

https://www.facebook.com/WakeUpIndi...11350920.46964.154601901351181&type=1&theater

They attempted to drive the Jews to the sea. They failed miserably at that..

Do I need to provide you a link that shows what the intentions of the Arabs were ?

BTW, you and I we both know that many Palestinians fled because they were told to make way for the invading Arab armies. They expected to come back to a Jew free land. They were wrong. By helping the Arab states eliminate the Jews, they lost their homes and villages. That's how shit worked back then in the 40's.
Obviously, we do things in a different manner now !
total bollox

jews ethnically cleansed ashkelon and ashdod up to 1956 and are doing the same in area c of west bank now

As a matter of curiosity, since the kvetching Yenta has a Hindu spouse, I wonder what the spouse thinks of the Muslims wanting to take over India for Islam. Wasn't it enough that a huge piece of land was carved out of India and given to them to set up the country called Pakistan?

https://www.facebook.com/WakeUpIndi...11350920.46964.154601901351181&type=1&theater
I wonder what Hindus crimes in Pakistan have to do with Isdod?

"Sabbah Report | SR Editor | Febr 27, 2013 Mohammed (85) shows his ID card which was issued by the Municipality of Isdod in 1947 Mohammed Tuman (85) was 19 years old when, on 20th December 1948, he and his family were forced to flee their home in Isdod, now known as Ashdod. Victims of [...]

Occupied Palestine | ?????? | Tag Archive | ashdod

total bollox

"Sabbah Report | SR Editor | Febr 27, 2013 Mohammed (85) shows his ID card which was issued by the Municipality of Isdod in 1947 Mohammed Tuman (85) was 19 years old when, on 20th December 1948, he and his family were forced to flee their home in Isdod, now known as Ashdod. Victims of [...]

Don't worry your little head over it, Georgie Boy. I did say "as a matter of curiosity," didn't I? Since the Kvetch has a Hindu spouse, I was curious as to what the spouse thought about the Muslims wanting to take over India for Islam. I know you just have a very narrow outlook on what is actually happening in Africa, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia unless the Jews are involved somehow for you to blame, but I am interested in these places and what is happening in them. By the way, Georgie Boy, you do make the perfect abd for the Muslims. After all, you never are interested in any atrocities committed by them. What about the IDF infanticide in Gaza. Any new news?

Don't worry your little head over it, Georgie Boy. I did say "as a matter of curiosity," didn't I? Since the Kvetch has a Hindu spouse, I was curious as to what the spouse thought about the Muslims wanting to take over India for Islam. I know you just have a very narrow outlook on what is actually happening in Africa, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia unless the Jews are involved somehow for you to blame, but I am interested in these places and what is happening in them. By the way, Georgie Boy, you do make the perfect abd for the Muslims. After all, you never are interested in any atrocities committed by them. What about the IDF infanticide in Gaza. Any new news?
Well Hoss, I still don't see how Hindu crimes against defenseless Muslims in India absolves Israel from transforming Isdod into Ashdod, would you care to explain that one? If that isn't too taxing for you, you might also explain how your interest in Africa or southeast Asia never inspires you to post on any appropriate threads? If I didn't know better, I would assume you're just another apologist for all crimes committed by Jews where ever they occur.

Well Hoss, I still don't see how Hindu crimes against defenseless Muslims in India absolves Israel from transforming Isdod into Ashdod, would you care to explain that one? If that isn't too taxing for you, you might also explain how your interest in Africa or southeast Asia never inspires you to post on any appropriate threads? If I didn't know better, I would assume you're just another apologist for all crimes committed by Jews where ever they occur.
I guess Georgie Boy doesn't understand when someone says to another poster "Out of curiosity." Since the other poster has a Hindu spouse, I am sure there must be others who would be interested in what the Hindu spouse has to say about what is happening in the country of the spouse's birth. By the way, Georgie Boy, since you seem to have all the time in the world, are you on any other forums condemning what is happening in other Middle East countries, Southeast Asia and Africa with regard to innocent people, or are you an apologist for what the killers have done and keep on doing and just happen to be on this particular forum because the Jews are involved?

Show me another country in the Middle East, Southeast Asia, or Africa receiving $8 million/day from US taxpayers to support apartheid and I'll match you post for post, Loon.

Georgie, if you were looking to have any reasonable person treat your views seriously - why did you deliberately post under such an incendiary title?

Aside from its being hysterical exaggeration, it's basically hate speech..... The approach you've chosen suggests not a desire to discuss anything, but simply an excuse for ranting and flaming and posting polemics. It's the antithesis of reasonable discussion.

Marg...why would I assume, based on your regular apologetics for apartheid, you're a reasonable person?

Did you even bother reading the link in my OP?

"For decades Gaza has been a showcase for violence of every kind. The record includes such carefully planned atrocities as Operation Cast Lead in 2008-2009 – 'infanticide,' as it was called by Norwegian physicians Mads Gilbert and Erik Fosse, who worked at Gaza's al-Shifa Hospital with their Palestinian and Norwegian colleagues through the criminal assault. The word is apt, considering the hundreds of children massacred."

The Smartest Jew Alive says the word "apt" is an appropriate description for Israel's crimes against children in Gaza; tired polemics from hasbara- hate types like yourself aren't likely to change that reality.

In Palestine, Dignity and Violence

Marg...why would I assume, based on your regular apologetics for apartheid, you're a reasonable person?

"For decades Gaza has been a showcase for violence of every kind. The record includes such carefully planned atrocities as Operation Cast Lead in 2008-2009 – 'infanticide,' as it was called by Norwegian physicians Mads Gilbert and Erik Fosse, who worked at Gaza's al-Shifa Hospital with their Palestinian and Norwegian colleagues through the criminal assault. The word is apt, considering the hundreds of children massacred."

The Smartest Jew Alive says the word "apt" is an appropriate description for Israel's crimes against children in Gaza; tired polemics from hasbara- hate types like yourself aren't likely to change that reality.

Dayam, George. I must have been pulling a Rip van Winkle all these many years. It never entered my mind that for years Israel has been conducting infanticide against Palestinian children. They aren't doing a good job or those children would not be multiplying like rabbits.

Dayam, George. I must have been pulling a Rip van Winkle all these many years. It never entered my mind that for years Israel has been conducting infanticide against Palestinian children. They aren't doing a good job or those children would not be multiplying like rabbits.
Sounds like you need some new shoes, Boy:

"The Swedish novelist Henning Mankell tells of an experience in Mozambique during the civil war horrors there 25 years ago, when he saw a young man walking toward him in ragged clothes.

"'I noticed something that I will never forget for as long as I live,' Mankell says. 'I looked at his feet. He had no shoes. Instead he had painted shoes on his feet. He had used the colors in the ground and in the roots to replace his shoes. He had come up with a way to keep his dignity.'"

I guess Georgie Boy doesn't understand when someone says to another poster "Out of curiosity." Since the other poster has a Hindu spouse, I am sure there must be others who would be interested in what the Hindu spouse has to say about what is happening in the country of the spouse's birth. By the way, Georgie Boy, since you seem to have all the time in the world, are you on any other forums condemning what is happening in other Middle East countries, Southeast Asia and Africa with regard to innocent people, or are you an apologist for what the killers have done and keep on doing and just happen to be on this particular forum because the Jews are involved?
Well Hossy to give you the relevant facts I did indeed marry a very poor Hindu Girl who worked in the Osho Rajneesh ashram which I was a devoted floower of here in Pune way back in 1982.

In 1984, my Yiddische Mama who hoped that this would turn me away from such degenerate Hippie dom.............. paid for me to bring her and her 3 children by her wife beating alcoholic husband back to blighty..the UK.

I was totally depressed for 15 months on leaving my beloved India and by the prospect of having to be a responsible husband and step-father, buy a house, get a job, mortgage etc etc but I did eventually kvetchingly do all those things for 5 years until I had had enough and fled...this time landing up on the big island of Hawaii where I learned Reiki which has been my true vocation ever since.

So my Yiddische Mama helped my very much less by then Hindu wife divorce me which happened in 1990.

My mostly ex very lukewarm Hindu ex wife has no interest whatsoever in politix in India, the phoney and failed state of porkistan or the treatment of Muslims.

even when the terrorist "Indian Mujahudeen" failed by a hairsbreadth to blow me to meet my 72 virgins by blowing up the smokers' table in the German Bakery here on February 13th, 2010 she took no interest in the politics; only relief that the fact that I always eat at my sister in law's...her brother's widow's house where I stay and from where I am writing this.

This literally saved my life. A "voice" told me to leave the German Bakery where I still work and do business earlier than usual that day. otherwise I would not be here writing this.

This experience has not changed my view of Islam or Indian Muslims one jot tittle or iota.

We have a mosque right on our doorstep next to the Hindu temple which I as a new Hindu do Puja (pray) most evenings.

Relations between Hindus and Muslkimns here are near perfect. My devout Hindu sister in Law is perfectly happy for the local Muslims to hang their Pakistani flags on her house during Muslim festivals and vice versa.

Thge mantra used by saner Hindus and Muslims here is "Sab Ek Hai"...meaning God is one, whatever his or her names may be. This is called maturity, truth and diversity unknown in much of the depraved Abrahamic world but totally mainstream in this land opf so many gods and goddesses

But in other areas of this city and in much of Bombay the gangsters of both Hindu and Musllim slum areas rule with an iron fist.

What has all this to do with Jewish thievery in all of Palestine from 1948 to this day??

the fact that Hossy Bear and the Zio-thieves have no arguments against Georgie and me and the other critics of Israeli kleptomania and sadism so they resort to deflection by trying and failing to redirect attention away from kleptostanic israel to any and every other area where theft and atrocity is happening....i.e. just about everywhere else.

Back to you Hossy Bear.......what sayest thou now???

Last edited:
Well Hossy to give you the relevant facts I did indeed marry a very poor Hindu Girl who worked in the Osho Rajneesh ashram which I was a devoted floower of here in Pune way back in 1982.

In 1984, my Yiddische Mama who hoped that this would turn me away from such degenerate Hippie dom.............. paid for me to bring her and her 3 children by her wife beating alcoholic husband back to blighty..the UK.

I was totally depressed for 15 months on leaving my beloved India and by the prospect of having to be a responsible husband and step-father, buy a house, get a job, mortgage etc etc but I did eventually kvetchingly do all those things for 5 years until I had had enough and fled...this time landing up on the big island of Hawaii where I learned Reiki which has been my true vocation ever since.

So my Yiddische Mama helped my very much less by then Hindu wife divorce me which happened in 1990.

My mostly ew Hindu ex wife has no interest whatsoever in politix in India, the phoney and failed state of porkistan or the treatment of Muslims.

even when the terrorist "Indian Mujahudeen" failed by a hairsbreadth to blow me to meet my 72 virgins by blowing up the smokers' table in the German Bakery here on February 13th, 2010 she took no interest in the politics; only relief that the fact that I always eat at my sister in law's...her brother's widow's house where I stay and from where I am writing this.

This literally saved my life. A "voice" told me to leave the German Bakery where I still work and do business earlier than usual that day. otherwise I would not be here writing this.

This experience has not changed my view of Islam or Indian Muslims one jot tittle or iota.

We have a mosque right on our doorstep next to the Hindu temple which I as a new Hindu do Puja (pray) most evenings.

Relations between Hindus and Muslkimns here are near perfect. My devout Hindu sister in Law is perfectly happy for the local Muslims to hang their Pakistani flags on her house during Muslim festivals and vice versa.

But in other areas of this city and in much of Bombay the gangsters of both Hindu and Musllim slum areas rule with an iron fist.

What has all this to do with Jewish thievery in all of Palestine from 1948 to this day??

the fact that Hossy Bear and the Zio-thieves have no arguments against Georgie and me and the other critics of Israeli kleptomania and sadism so they resort to deflection by trying and failing to redirect attention away from kleptostanic israel to any and every other area where theft and atrocity is happening....i.e. just about everywhere else.

Back to you Hossy Bear.......what sayest thou now???
I'm absolutely flamboozled. Thanks for sharing. No more questions. For now.

Why don't you quote some of my words where you believe I'm posting 'regular apologetics for apartheid' ?

Yes: it's typical left-extremist crap. The egregious assumption is made that the IDF deliberately sought to harm civilians. BUT where there is abundant evidence that HAMAS has consistently sought to harm Israeli civilians by firing rockets at South Israel - that is routinely ignored by these left-extreme 'experts'.

While Chomsky's parents may have been Jewish - I wouldn't describe him as a 'functional' Jew in terms of religion, which is to me THE focus of 'Judaism' Nor would I consider him such a genius, as so very few are outside of their field of study - which in his case is linguistics.

I find your choice of 'references' to be biased in the extreme. Opinion pieces from left-extremist polemical 'sources' aren't noted for their adherence to facts so much as ideology.

I don't care much more for the Communists and Marxists of the Left, than I do for the regurgitated reactionary racism of Nazis and the Fascist Right. Both are inimical to my nation (the US) AND my religion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back