IDF Infantcide in Gaza

Point out the "bias" or "ideology" in the following Marg:

"The tragedy of Gaza traces back to 1948, when hundreds of thousands of Palestinians fled in terror or were forcibly expelled to Gaza by conquering Israeli forces.

"Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion held that 'The Arabs of the Land of Israel have only one function left to them – to run away.'"

In Palestine, Dignity and Violence

I can't help noticing how Communists and Marxists in this country are less inclined to kill other people's children for money and market share than the Capitalists, Nazis, and Fascists are.

citation of georgie>>>
"Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion held that 'The Arabs of the Land of Israel have only one function left to them – to run away.'"

I do not know if georgie's quotation is genuine-------but I will assume
it is It would help to know when Ben Gurion actually made this
comment assuming he did. I would add that all social commentary
must be examined in its MILIEU During the life-time of Ben Gurion and "running away" for the majority of arabs in Israel
meant leaving the mud floor squatters shack ---and taking a walk
ten miles down the road to local muslim land . For ---jews---including
those in europe and russia ----and in the middle east in muslim lands---
LEAVING was a happy goal-----the problem was GETTING
OUT ALIVE and having a place to which to go. The plight of the
sudanese christians ---many of whom died escaping islamic oppression
over there------is similar to that which the jews of the ISA RESPECTING
and COMMUNIST LANDS faced. In context---assuming ben gurion did
so comment------his comment was not at all nefarious. The fact is
that muslim arabs who fled the area did so in conditions far more
SAFE than did the jews who fled arab countries at that time----and
Hindus who fled EAST pakistan in 1971 and the christians who
fled Sudan --recently ----and today---the syrians fleeing
Syria.

In the thirties----my maternal grandfather was DESPERATE
to find a way for his austrian brothers and their families -----
TO RUN AWAY.

The flight of my husbands family ----from a shariah cesspit----cost
several lives in that endeavor, too.

at the time Ben Gurion's family fled to palestine----the situation
was also fraught with danger---far more than that which arab
muslims faced "RUNNING AWAY" from Israel

Point out the "bias" or "ideology" in the following Marg:

"The tragedy of Gaza traces back to 1948, when hundreds of thousands of Palestinians fled in terror or were forcibly expelled to Gaza by conquering Israeli forces.

I can't help noticing how Communists and Marxists in this country are less inclined to kill other people's children for money and market share than the Capitalists, Nazis, and Fascists are.
I think many of us realize you have Communist leanings, Georgie Boy, and probably would have joined the Party because you feel everyone should share and share alike without putting themselves out to better themselves. Meanwhile, of course, Georgie Boy has no interest in all the killings that are happening in other parts of the Middle East. I read today, Georgie Boy, the Syrian rebels might start killing each other. Perhaps you can help them become Commies and share everything in Syria and this will stop the killings not only of the rebels but innocent people will be spared.

Maybe you should expand your reading list and find out who's getting rich(er) when Syrian rebels kill each other? You might find some of the same names of those who are getting rich(er) from the occupation of Palestine...or Iraq...Mexico?

[/size][/i][/quote]Indeed, with their function of killing jews and plundering of jewish property destroyed, the finction of raising dust clouds was the only one doable, of course.

[/size][/i]
Indeed, with their function of killing jews and plundering of jewish property destroyed, the finction of raising dust clouds was the only one doable, of course.[/QUOTE]
You and David need new (running) shoes:

"The Swedish novelist Henning Mankell tells of an experience in Mozambique during the civil war horrors there 25 years ago, when he saw a young man walking toward him in ragged clothes.
'I noticed something that I will never forget for as long as I live,' Mankell says. 'I looked at his feet. He had no shoes. Instead he had painted shoes on his feet. He had used the colors in the ground and in the roots to replace his shoes. He had come up with a way to keep his dignity.'"

Forum List

Back