IDF finally breaks silence and speaks out about Israeli atrocities in the OPT

Oh the drama, the drama. Neither China nor Russia would risk the end of the world for Iran, you silly drama queen.
It wouldn't happen as "simple-minded" as you think.

It would be a series of escalations that would slowly draw us into a direct confrontation. Say war broke out with Iran and Russia sent a ship with military cargo on it. And we hit that ship. How do you think Russia is going to react to that? Do you actually think they're afraid of us? Are you that irresponsible?

Last edited:
Wazzamatta, Princess? Do facts make you angry? What would you do? Take a swing? Blow your top? Shoot your wad? Perhaps you should seek professional help. There must be someone under your rock who can fix you.

PRICELESS!!!!! one of nature's most awkward liars and moral reprobates proposes to lecture about "facts" no less........again I find myself caught up in a disruptive bout of laughter that can only be soothed by hot towels....sincere thanks to the board's premiere goat-blower:eusa_whistle:

I'll take that as a golden op to repeat those irrefutable facts, Princess:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Sayit = MORALLY CORRUPT

"Palestine" and "occupation" is a Palestinian propaganda term.

We had the discussion before, Mr. Tinmore. You're in no place to complain about my PC barometer, when yours is filled with Palestinian propaganda terms.

So let us move this along, please.

Israel occupies Palestine. Documented fact. Palestinian propaganda has nothing to do with it.

Israel sits on Jewish land. Documented fact. Palestinian propaganda has nothing to influence it. Never will.

Wrong Again......You are very CONFUSED YOU MEAN BABYLON your original homeland.Palestine is for Palestinians you see

"This is a war crime. You cannot punish a population simply because you wanted to teach somebody a lesson."

Taking down a terrorist house is against the terrorist, not the entire Palestinian community. This kind of punishment is very specific.

BORINGLY BORING as usual and such BULL

Besides the point that Corrie was killed on border, she died in 2003. you cannot compare that year to 2012.

Even YOU should know the situation was different.
You're not moving the goal posts on me, no fuckin' way!

She was murdered in the Gaza strip in the Palestinian town of Rafah, where you said there was no IDF presence.

What's new Lion, LIPS couldn't LIE straight in BED,you have got NO CHANCE ON HERE.steve She has more twists and turns than a CORK SCREW.

Last edited:
Taking down a terrorist house is against the terrorist, not the entire Palestinian community. This kind of punishment is very specific.
Not according to your rules of engagement.

Testimony 2 – House Demolitions

Residential buildings at strategic points were taken over by force. Neighborhoods were described with “lots of destroyed houses….ruins….more and more ruins, and even the houses still standing, most of them kept getting shelled….” Other houses were blasted….blown “up in the air” with explosives.

“Operational necessity” sometimes meant a whole neighborhood was destroyed so as “not to jeopardize Israeli soldiers (and with) the day after” in mind, meaning to disrupt Gaza life to the maximum and leave it that way after forces pulled out.
That say's nothing about terrorists. It does say that you target entire neighborhoods (communities) and the reason you do it, is to disrupt Gaza life as much as possible.

It has nothing to do with terrorists!

The house being ruined are those who belong to terrorists or illegal houses. Israel doesnt ruin houses that are simply THERE.

There simply is no point of doing this.

"Palestine" and "occupation" is a Palestinian propaganda term.

We had the discussion before, Mr. Tinmore. You're in no place to complain about my PC barometer, when yours is filled with Palestinian propaganda terms.

So let us move this along, please.
Unfortunately, there are over 100 UN Resolutions that says you're full of shit!

It's not propaganda.

Calling "terrorists" to Arabs who kill Jews is not propaganda.

Saying that "terrorist" is a Zionist term, is.

Get with the program?

There is no Jewish occupation of Arab lands. Maybe the other way around, if any.

Once Rafah became a terror base against Israeli civilians and soldiers, that very well made it out "fuckin business"!
Yeah, they're all terrorists, aren't they.

This is what you're all about...
Testimony 5 – Atmosphere

What “bothered me? Many things….all that destruction. All that fire at innocents. This shock of realizing with whom I’m in this together….the hatred, and the joy of killing….I killed a terrorist….blew his head off….There’s nothing to hold you back.” They’re just Arabs.
...the joy of killing arabs!

Wow, fun and party!

I have never said ALL Arabs/Palestinians, are terrorists. Never hinted that, even.

Please don't put words in my mouth, and don't bring quotations which I don't find myself in them.

Next!

Besides the point that Corrie was killed on border, she died in 2003. you cannot compare that year to 2012.

Even YOU should know the situation was different.
You're not moving the goal posts on me, no fuckin' way!

She was murdered in the Gaza strip in the Palestinian town of Rafah, where you said there was no IDF presence.

What's new Lion, LIPS couldn't LIE straight in BED,you have got NO CHANCE ON HERE.steve She has more twists and turns than a CORK SCREW.

Just because niether you nor him bother to understand what I write, doesn't mean I twist things. I follow my words very well, thanks a bunch for nothing.

"This is a war crime. You cannot punish a population simply because you wanted to teach somebody a lesson."

Prove my statement wrong.

out here in the good, old, USA, we have this thing called "innocent until proven guilty." that kinda means that the military cannot go punishing people at their discretion who they actually are supposed to be protecting under international law.

your IDF is a bunch of undisciplined, gun toting hooligans and the poorest excuse for an army that i have ever seen. they are only rivaled in their amoral savagery by those "ne'er do well" buffoons of "li'l lubavitch brooklyn", aka the west bank.

Last edited:

out here in the good, old, USA, we have this thibg called "innocent until proven guilty." that kinda means that the military cannot go punishing people at their discretion who they actually are supposed to be protecting under international law.

your IDF is a bunch of undisciplined, gun toting hooligans and the poorest excuse for an army that i have ever seen. they are only rivaled in their amoral savagery by those "ne'er do well" buffoons of "li'l lubavitch brooklyn", aka the west bank.

Again I say, IDF ruins houses of terrorist who have harmed Jews. It's Guilty=punished, not guilty=innocent.

Get it? good.

out here in the good, old, USA, we have this thibg called "innocent until proven guilty." that kinda means that the military cannot go punishing people at their discretion who they actually are supposed to be protecting under international law.

Again I say, IDF ruins houses of terrorist who have harmed Jews. It's Guilty=punished, not guilty=innocent.

Get it? good.

again i say, it is not the military that determines innocence or guilt and collective punishment is against international law. i believe, however, that the IDF does have a track record of emulating the methods of the NAZIs.

look, lady. according to international law, it is israel's responsibility to provide for the well being of these people, not to kill them slowly. you do not want to play some arbitrary "guilt-innocent" game with me, because i will be coming after every single swingin' dick who financially or emotionally supports these war crimes and this genocide.

your people are killing innocent children and depriving people of their livlihood on the slimmest of pretexts. i am not ooled, and i wasn't fooled decades ago...and america is waking up to the inhumane barbarities of "your people."

Get it? good.

again i say, it is not the military that determines innocence or guilt and collective punishment is against international law. i believe, however, that the IDF does have a track record of emulating the methods of the NAZIs.

look, lady. according to international law, it is israel's responsibility to provide for the well being of these people, not to kill them slowly. you do not want to play some arbitrary "guilt-innocent" game with me, because i will be coming after every single swingin' dick who financially or emotionally supports these war crimes and this genocide.

your people are killing innocent children and depriving people of their livlihood on the slimmest of pretexts. i am not ooled, and i wasn't fooled decades ago...and america is waking up to the inhumane barbarities of "your people."

It is of course not the military decision. It's our GOVERNMENT's.

One point you miss. You keep comparing us to America. We're not America, and the Palestinians are not American. Palestinians kill Jews without any question of who's guilty and who's not. Israel ruins houses of terrorists which is known for FACT that killed Jews.

According to international law, we're responsible for them, that's true. According to NATURE'S and COMMON SENSE law, you're not supposed or SHOULD to help those who sworn will do everything to kill you, and you cannot FORCE anyone do do things which will bring self destruction. We're obligated to maintain the innocent, not to help the killers.

How do you separate the guilty from the innocent, in Gaza? can you answer that question?

I bet you will come haunt us down and do justice. I bet however, that your sense of justice is very narrow. I bet you'll haunt down every Israeli you can without cacking the facts though. I bet all you desire is fight against the Israelis.

I very well welcome you to come here and try. Don't be brave behind the computer screen. come see for your own eyes.

Than we will see who plays games, here.:eusa_hand:

My people are guilty of not maneging this war correctly. We should deal with the terrorists from Gaza in a complete different way. I am all for not letting the IDF deal with Gaza, but let the people deal with them. that way, there will be no complains.

Get it? good.

Not true. The vast majority of homes destroyed by Israel were merely in the way of what Israel wanted to do. They had nothing to do with Israel's so called terrorism.

Why do you take this conflict so personally? You claim to be Irish-Catholic but I think you have Arab blood in you. Otherwise, why do you care?
I've never liked smug, condescending assholes who deliberately try to be the biggest prick in the room.

This is what gets me about the ZioNista; they never connect that in arming Israel we have embolden their aggressions knowing that we have their backs...in doing so, America became an Islamic enemy and received 9/11 and two wars thus far killing us for Israeli atrocities.

Why should we care? Just send our children to die for Israel!

Really?
We have armed dozens of our allies over the past 100 years. Only when we do so for the world's only Jewish state, a state roughly the size of New Jersey, do you get your thong in a bunch.
Figures.

Forum List

Back