IDF finally breaks silence and speaks out about Israeli atrocities in the OPT

Oh the drama, the drama. Neither China nor Russia would risk the end of the world for Iran, you silly drama queen.
It wouldn't happen as "simple-minded" as you think.

It would be a series of escalations that would slowly draw us into a direct confrontation. Say war broke out with Iran and Russia sent a ship with military cargo on it. And we hit that ship. How do you think Russia is going to react to that? Do you actually think they're afraid of us? Are you that irresponsible?

You are getting even sillier with each lame attempt to bolster your argument. Are you really dim enough to believe Russia or China or any other country would get into a shooting would get into a shooting war with us over a ship? Are you?

I've never liked smug, condescending assholes who deliberately try to be the biggest prick in the room.

This is what gets me about the ZioNista; they never connect that in arming Israel we have embolden their aggressions knowing that we have their backs...in doing so, America became an Islamic enemy and received 9/11 and two wars thus far killing us for Israeli atrocities.

Why should we care? Just send our children to die for Israel!

Really?
We have armed dozens of our allies over the past 100 years. Only when we do so for the world's only Jewish state, a state roughly the size of New Jersey, do you get your thong in a bunch.
Figures.

Can you name a puppet state that we armed which controls our internal body politic through the use of political Money contributions via AIPAC affiliates?

Israel through a tiny minority in America control ME policies...How do you explain Adelson's 100 million contribution the the Republicans without commitments to Israel?

Last edited:
say leave loin alone-----Hezbollah is armed with tens of thousands of baby brain smashing poison nail bombs and Iran claims it has land to land missiles that can reach Tel Aviv -----LOIN IS SALIVATING at the thought of piles of dead jewish babies in the gutters and desperately wants to avoid any bar to his joy. To fascilitate that for which he longs---he is willing to make ANY CLAIM not matter how silly

By the way Sniff, your effeminate sexuality is of no concern on this board.

say leave loin alone-----Hezbollah is armed with tens of thousands of baby brain smashing poison nail bombs and Iran claims it has land to land missiles that can reach Tel Aviv -----LOIN IS SALIVATING at the thought of piles of dead jewish babies in the gutters and desperately wants to avoid any bar to his joy. To fascilitate that for which he longs---he is willing to make ANY CLAIM not matter how silly

-----Hezbollah is armed with tens of thousands of baby brain smashing poison nail bombs and Iran claims it has land to land missiles that can reach Tel Aviv -----

Not to mention the estimated 30,000 rockets in Gaza.

Is Israel prepared to commit suicide?

-----Hezbollah is armed with tens of thousands of baby brain smashing poison nail bombs and Iran claims it has land to land missiles that can reach Tel Aviv -----

Not to mention the estimated 30,000 rockets in Gaza.

Is Israel prepared to commit suicide?

Israel is planning a defense A country under attack by islamo nazi pigs is not
comitting suicide The islamo nazi pigs are planning murder-----it is what they do.
Their supporters ---those who long to dance on the dead bodies of infants----defend the "right" of islamo nazi pigs to commit MURDER

Historically---The MOST IMPERIALISTIC BARBARIC INVADERS have taunted
their victims "YOUR ARE COMITTING SUICIDE IF YOU DO NOT SURRENDER"

in fact street thugs and criminals use the same taunt as in the Mafia boast
"I WILL MAKE HIM AN OFFER HE CAN'T REFUSE "

There is a very interesting historic connection. The ancient romans demanded surrender with that very same taunt Constantine---first emperor of the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" used it
The rapist pig of arabia used it in arabia and his followers used it in various parts of africa and all the way to southern france, italy and the Iberian penninsula.
Genghis Khan used it and the MOGHUL PIGS used it on India
And the most revered hero of the islamo nazis ADOLF HITLER
used it

out here in the good, old, USA, we have this thibg called "innocent until proven guilty." that kinda means that the military cannot go punishing people at their discretion who they actually are supposed to be protecting under international law.

your IDF is a bunch of undisciplined, gun toting hooligans and the poorest excuse for an army that i have ever seen. they are only rivaled in their amoral savagery by those "ne'er do well" buffoons of "li'l lubavitch brooklyn", aka the west bank.

Again I say, IDF ruins houses of terrorist who have harmed Jews. It's Guilty=punished, not guilty=innocent.

Get it? good.

again i say, it is not the military that determines innocence or guilt and collective punishment is against international law. i believe, however, that the IDF does have a track record of emulating the methods of the NAZIs.

look, lady. according to international law, it is israel's responsibility to provide for the well being of these people, not to kill them slowly. you do not want to play some arbitrary "guilt-innocent" game with me, because i will be coming after every single swingin' dick who financially or emotionally supports these war crimes and this genocide.

your people are killing innocent children and depriving people of their livlihood on the slimmest of pretexts. i am not ooled, and i wasn't fooled decades ago...and america is waking up to the inhumane barbarities of "your people."

Israel is committing a very poor genocide (sarcasm). There are more so-called Palestinians now then in any other time in history.

Destruction or confiscation of houses used in crime is also part of the legal code of the USA Houses used in the business of DRUGS can be confiscated -----a CRIMINAL CONVICTION is not necessary Cars used to tranport the stuff or from which to DEAL can also be confiscated. The destruction of houses used for purposes of terrorism-----is actually legal in the USA too -----according to the same laws applied to the DRUG HOUSES. Is that not interesting? Some hairy cases of car confiscation have come to court when some idiot kid uses his poor widowed mom's care to go out and buy cocaine The car can be taken without so much as a criminal conviction

The islamo nazi claim that the IDF is simply bulldozing houses in the field is not at all true the cases are determined IN COURT

baby brain smashing poison nail bombs
DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2008%5C2%5Cimages_News_2008_08_15_shanaa_300_0.jpg

The Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR), in a statement on Thursday, condemned the official response of the Israeli military Advocate-General to the death of a Reuters cameraman and three other civilians, including two children, who were killed in Juhor al-Dik in the central Gaza Strip, on April 16, 2008. On Tuesday, 12 August, Reuters news agency received a letter from Brigadier General Avihai Mendelblit, in which he stated that the Israeli troops in Juhor Al-Dik could not see whether Fadel Shana’a was operating a camera or brandishing a weapon. In his letter to Reuters, Mendelblit claimed that “The tank crew was unable to determine the nature of the object mounted on the tripod, and positively identify it as [either] an anti-tank missile, a mortar or a television camera.” Mendelblit also wrote that “In light of the reasonable conclusion reached by the tank crew and its superiors that the characters were hostile, and were carrying an object most likely to be a weapon, the decision to fire at the target… was sound…”
The Jalur Gaza News
Here is what israel uses against civilians there called flechettes
_45502656_1.jpg

Flechette shells contain several thousand razor-sharp, nail-like metal darts, each about 4cm long.

The shells explode in the air scattering the darts over the surrounding area - in a cone-shaped pattern 300m long and 90m wide
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Gaza case studies: Weapons use

Again I say, IDF ruins houses of terrorist who have harmed Jews. It's Guilty=punished, not guilty=innocent.

Get it? good.

again i say, it is not the military that determines innocence or guilt and collective punishment is against international law. i believe, however, that the IDF does have a track record of emulating the methods of the NAZIs.

look, lady. according to international law, it is israel's responsibility to provide for the well being of these people, not to kill them slowly. you do not want to play some arbitrary "guilt-innocent" game with me, because i will be coming after every single swingin' dick who financially or emotionally supports these war crimes and this genocide.

your people are killing innocent children and depriving people of their livlihood on the slimmest of pretexts. i am not ooled, and i wasn't fooled decades ago...and america is waking up to the inhumane barbarities of "your people."

It is of course not the military decision. It's our GOVERNMENT's.

One point you miss. You keep comparing us to America. We're not America, and the Palestinians are not American. Palestinians kill Jews without any question of who's guilty and who's not. Israel ruins houses of terrorists which is known for FACT that killed Jews.

According to international law, we're responsible for them, that's true. According to NATURE'S and COMMON SENSE law, you're not supposed or SHOULD to help those who sworn will do everything to kill you, and you cannot FORCE anyone do do things which will bring self destruction. We're obligated to maintain the innocent, not to help the killers.

How do you separate the guilty from the innocent, in Gaza? can you answer that question?

I bet you will come haunt us down and do justice. I bet however, that your sense of justice is very narrow. I bet you'll haunt down every Israeli you can without cacking the facts though. I bet all you desire is fight against the Israelis.

I very well welcome you to come here and try. Don't be brave behind the computer screen. come see for your own eyes.

Than we will see who plays games, here.:eusa_hand:

My people are guilty of not maneging this war correctly. We should deal with the terrorists from Gaza in a complete different way. I am all for not letting the IDF deal with Gaza, but let the people deal with them. that way, there will be no complains.

the military makes the decision on home demolitions. all your gov't has done is pre-approve it and rubber stamp it.

i do not compare you to america at all. you are the ones who compare yourselves to america, what with your "beacons of democracy" and your "light unto the nations." i merely point out how a true democracy acts and liken you to an apartheid, facsist state...a NAZI like state.

quit whining and try treating the palestinians fairly. keep oppressing and killing them and they will respond. you have had numerous chances to negotiate and always find some ridiculous reason not to so you can keep expanding your territories.

most states in similar situations have successfully resolved their issues through truth and reconciliation, not by pronouncements of innocence or guilt. your people are too imbued with a culture that cannot get away from an eye for an eye.

who knows what the future will bring. perhaps technology will allow us to try people for supporting war crimes over the internet. if such were the case, i would be more than happy to make myself available to those prosecuting your case.

don't hand me that "come here and fight us" crap. i have been called a "trained killer" by aquaintances and a "school trained killer" by peers and i really don't have anything to prove to you or anyone else. the fact that you suggest i come and "fight" though is indicative as to how israelis approach problem solving.

you people are guilty of what the 1948 united nations convention on the prevention and punishment of the crime of genocide defines as genocide, and i can only hope and pray that all people involved are prosecuted for that crime, to include american jews and zionists who contribute financially to that crime.

there will be no judaism in the future. you are driving your own children away.

This is what gets me about the ZioNista; they never connect that in arming Israel we have embolden their aggressions knowing that we have their backs...in doing so, America became an Islamic enemy and received 9/11 and two wars thus far killing us for Israeli atrocities.

Why should we care? Just send our children to die for Israel!

Really?
We have armed dozens of our allies over the past 100 years. Only when we do so for the world's only Jewish state, a state roughly the size of New Jersey, do you get your thong in a bunch.
Figures.

Can you name a puppet state that we armed which controls our internal body politic through the use of political Money contributions via AIPAC affiliates?

Nope ... I can't think of even one.
I believe we aid our allies because it is in our best interest or it is the right thing to do (or both).
I believe that haters like you have dozens of excuses with which you justify your mindless hate.

By the way Sniff, your effeminate sexuality is of no concern on this board.

If that were true, Princess, you wouldn't have bothered to post that non-sequitur and just because it sounds good - you simply copied it from a post of mine about you - doesn't mean you know what it means.
After all, you are a raging MORON, but your writing has gotten much better.
Unfortunately not your reasoning.

You are getting even sillier with each lame attempt to bolster your argument. Are you really dim enough to believe Russia or China or any other country would get into a shooting would get into a shooting war with us over a ship? Are you?
Again, your simple mind does not allow you to understand the concept of "escalation". Things don't happen overnight. They don't happen over one attack, or one ship, or one action by a foreign force. They happen over a build up of momentum. And they keeping building momentum until one of two things happen:
  1. The voices of reason on each side control their respective bitches (in this case, for American's, that means YOU, you're the bitch we have to control) and negotiate a truce.
  2. You reach an event for which momentum no longer applies (like a nuclear armaggeddon).
I'll tell ya, having you as one of my countryman, really sucks!

It is of course not the military decision. It's our GOVERNMENT's.

One point you miss. You keep comparing us to America. We're not America, and the Palestinians are not American. Palestinians kill Jews without any question of who's guilty and who's not. Israel ruins houses of terrorists which is known for FACT that killed Jews.

According to international law, we're responsible for them, that's true. According to NATURE'S and COMMON SENSE law, you're not supposed or SHOULD to help those who sworn will do everything to kill you, and you cannot FORCE anyone do do things which will bring self destruction. We're obligated to maintain the innocent, not to help the killers.

How do you separate the guilty from the innocent, in Gaza? can you answer that question?

I bet you will come haunt us down and do justice. I bet however, that your sense of justice is very narrow. I bet you'll haunt down every Israeli you can without cacking the facts though. I bet all you desire is fight against the Israelis.

I very well welcome you to come here and try. Don't be brave behind the computer screen. come see for your own eyes.

Than we will see who plays games, here.:eusa_hand:

My people are guilty of not maneging this war correctly. We should deal with the terrorists from Gaza in a complete different way. I am all for not letting the IDF deal with Gaza, but let the people deal with them. that way, there will be no complains.

there will be no judaism in the future.

Wishful thinking NaziBoy, just as your Fuehrer did about 80 years ago.

Again, your simple mind does not allow you to understand the concept of "escalation". Things don't happen overnight. They don't happen over one attack, or one ship, or one action by a foreign force. They happen over a build up of momentum. And they keeping building momentum until one of two things happen:
  1. The voices of reason on each side control their respective bitches (in this case, for American's, that means YOU, you're the bitch we have to control) and negotiate a truce.
  2. You reach an event for which momentum no longer applies (like a nuclear armaggeddon).
I'll tell ya, having you as one of my countryman, really sucks!

You've somehow managed to become even sillier, Princess.
Not all or even most situations escalate into conflicts and most conflicts, particularly with nuclear superpowers, are settled pretty quicky and diplomatically. There is a very real motivation to solve the issues.
Exactly how many nuclear wars have you seen in your lifetime?
Try not to get even sillier with your response.

Not all or even most situations escalate into conflicts and most conflicts, particularly with nuclear superpowers, are settled pretty quicky and diplomatically. There is a very real motivation to solve the issues.
I was around the last time the we confronted the Russian's militarily and we were just hours away from the atomic clock hitting "0". The Russian's backed down then, do you think they'll do that again?

I was around the last time the we confronted the Russian's militarily and we were just hours away from the atomic clock hitting "0". The Russian's backed down then, do you think they'll do that again?

Just answer the question, Princess. Exactly how many nuclear wars have you seen in your lifetime?

Get it? good.
This is you!

a long-standing practice of the Israeli military, reconstructing scenarios after the fact in order to rationalize just about any action soldiers take against the Palestinians, no matter how criminal.
That pretty much explains your posts.

You claimed the home being destroyed, was a terrorist hangout. You're a liar! It was owned by a pharmacist who had no connections to terrorism.

On March 16, 2003, the last day of her life, 23-year-old Rachel Corrie was in the Gaza town of Rafah standing in front of the Palestinian family home of Dr. Samir Nasrallah, who was a local pharmacist.
Yet you destroyed it anyway. You destroyed enough homes in 2003 to leave over 1700 people homeless.

Between 2000 and 2004, the Israelis had destroyed enough homes in the Rafah area to leave some 1,700 people homeless. The Israeli army claimed they did this because these homes were used as “terrorist hiding places.” The result, they claimed, was frequent gunfire at Israeli settlements and soldiers. Yet for the time that Ms Corrie stayed with the Nasrallahs, everyone in the home had slept on the floor and away from the windows to avoid a constant barrage of gunfire from Israeli snipers.
If this was a terrorist house, then why was it the Palestinian's, the family of a doctor, who had to stay away from the windows, to avoid Israeli sniper fire? You don't consider sniper fire terrorism?

If you don't, then you are really sick in the head!

Just answer the question, Princess. Exactly how many nuclear wars have you seen in your lifetime?
The same amount as you have.

Now answer my question!

They won't have to. Neither they nor we will allow the situation to "escalate." Nuclear powers with the ability to deliver that power do not engage in uncontrolled escalation as you've claimed. That's why there have been no nuke wars. The real threat comes from the secondary powers ... those with nothing to lose. The socio-politics of desperate people (read: Pakistan) is the real threat.

Forum List

Back