IDF finally breaks silence and speaks out about Israeli atrocities in the OPT

They won't have to. Neither they nor we will allow the situation to "escalate." Nuclear powers with the ability to deliver that power do not engage in uncontrolled escalation as you've claimed. That's why there have been no nuke wars. The real threat comes from the secondary powers ... those with nothing to lose. The socio-politics of desperate people (read: Pakistan) is the real threat.
Who said the escalation would be un-controlled?

They won't have to. Neither they nor we will allow the situation to "escalate." Nuclear powers with the ability to deliver that power do not engage in uncontrolled escalation as you've claimed. That's why there have been no nuke wars. The real threat comes from the secondary powers ... those with nothing to lose. The socio-politics of desperate people (read: Pakistan) is the real threat.
Who said the escalation would be un-controlled?

You've already admitted that the majors will not go nuclear over Iran and now you claim that any escalation would be controllable ... so where is the risk of nuclear confrontation?
It's clear you are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Why do you take this conflict so personally? You claim to be Irish-Catholic but I think you have Arab blood in you. Otherwise, why do you care?
I've never liked smug, condescending assholes who deliberately try to be the biggest prick in the room.

Your self-hatred must be excruciating then.

Well whatever,Lion isn't like that,all you are seeing is a mirrored reflection of your own,despicable SORRY ASS.

Your sulphurous post is a bloody joke....Go take your "OPINIONS" and shove them where the sun don't shine

I've never liked smug, condescending assholes who deliberately try to be the biggest prick in the room.

Well whatever,Lion isn't like that,all you are seeing is a mirrored reflection of your own,despicable SORRY ASS.

Your sulphurous post is a bloody joke....Go take your "OPINIONS" and shove them where the sun don't shine

Yeah, as if your opinions are of any value.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, as if your opinions are of any value.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/QUOTE

ALWAYS REMEMBER PUSSAY.....the man who laughs last,laughs longest.....I AM THAT MAN.

How you like to defend the indefensible.......like the Hunter(that's a joke for a start) you can shove your thoughts and opinions up your sorry Ass.

I'm theliq....always keeping the creeps and bastards HONEST.

And you Pussay are one CREEP:eusa_hand::eusa_whistle::clap2::cool:

As you well know Pussay.....I never take prisoners,well not vicious ones like YOU

Last edited:
You've already admitted that the majors will not go nuclear over Iran...
Go fuck yourself you fuckin' asshole, you lie like crazy!

I never said that, so fuck you!

You just get sillier and sillier, Princess. Are you now claiming that the major players will get nuclear over Iran?

Maybe not but they would if Israel had any ideas of using their NC weapons,just saying.tl

HouseFly....ever reminisce about killing gentle Asian children in Vietnam???....even then your Zionist bloodlust must have been insatiable....
How about your bloodlust, Schizo? Ever wonder what it might have been for you to be in the Nazi Army rounding up the Jews and shoving them into the trains that would take them to the concentration camps to be exterminated? You must be so disappointed that you were born too late to enable you to do that. Never fear because you can join up with your Taliban friends to satisfy your bloodlust. I am sure Johnny Lindh Walker will be happy to tell you how you can contact them.
Pakistani Taliban release video of severed heads | DAWN.COM

Palestine -- 13 centuries of Arab residence

Israel -- a figment of the twisted Jewish imagination
Looks like Schizo's mind is twisted. He just can't accept the fact that most of these Arabs came from poor impoverished countries for jobs that the Jews had for them. To him Winston Churchill and the other British in the area were all liars when they claimed just that. If they would let him out of the Psych Ward once in a while, he would be able to see many people from foreign countries working in his city. He could ask them why they left their country to come all the way to a strange place where they had to learn a new language and get used to a different culture. Why does he think those poor Muslims get on boats that are not seaworthy (many of them have drowned) to get jobs in Europe? Why does he think the Latinos make that dangerous trip through the desert to get to the U,S.?

again i say, it is not the military that determines innocence or guilt and collective punishment is against international law. i believe, however, that the IDF does have a track record of emulating the methods of the NAZIs.

look, lady. according to international law, it is israel's responsibility to provide for the well being of these people, not to kill them slowly. you do not want to play some arbitrary "guilt-innocent" game with me, because i will be coming after every single swingin' dick who financially or emotionally supports these war crimes and this genocide.

your people are killing innocent children and depriving people of their livlihood on the slimmest of pretexts. i am not ooled, and i wasn't fooled decades ago...and america is waking up to the inhumane barbarities of "your people."

It is of course not the military decision. It's our GOVERNMENT's.

One point you miss. You keep comparing us to America. We're not America, and the Palestinians are not American. Palestinians kill Jews without any question of who's guilty and who's not. Israel ruins houses of terrorists which is known for FACT that killed Jews.

According to international law, we're responsible for them, that's true. According to NATURE'S and COMMON SENSE law, you're not supposed or SHOULD to help those who sworn will do everything to kill you, and you cannot FORCE anyone do do things which will bring self destruction. We're obligated to maintain the innocent, not to help the killers.

How do you separate the guilty from the innocent, in Gaza? can you answer that question?

I bet you will come haunt us down and do justice. I bet however, that your sense of justice is very narrow. I bet you'll haunt down every Israeli you can without cacking the facts though. I bet all you desire is fight against the Israelis.

I very well welcome you to come here and try. Don't be brave behind the computer screen. come see for your own eyes.

Than we will see who plays games, here.:eusa_hand:

My people are guilty of not maneging this war correctly. We should deal with the terrorists from Gaza in a complete different way. I am all for not letting the IDF deal with Gaza, but let the people deal with them. that way, there will be no complains.

the military makes the decision on home demolitions. all your gov't has done is pre-approve it and rubber stamp it.

i do not compare you to america at all. you are the ones who compare yourselves to america, what with your "beacons of democracy" and your "light unto the nations." i merely point out how a true democracy acts and liken you to an apartheid, facsist state...a NAZI like state.

quit whining and try treating the palestinians fairly. keep oppressing and killing them and they will respond. you have had numerous chances to negotiate and always find some ridiculous reason not to so you can keep expanding your territories.

most states in similar situations have successfully resolved their issues through truth and reconciliation, not by pronouncements of innocence or guilt. your people are too imbued with a culture that cannot get away from an eye for an eye.

who knows what the future will bring. perhaps technology will allow us to try people for supporting war crimes over the internet. if such were the case, i would be more than happy to make myself available to those prosecuting your case.

don't hand me that "come here and fight us" crap. i have been called a "trained killer" by aquaintances and a "school trained killer" by peers and i really don't have anything to prove to you or anyone else. the fact that you suggest i come and "fight" though is indicative as to how israelis approach problem solving.

you people are guilty of what the 1948 united nations convention on the prevention and punishment of the crime of genocide defines as genocide, and i can only hope and pray that all people involved are prosecuted for that crime, to include american jews and zionists who contribute financially to that crime.

there will be no judaism in the future. you are driving your own children away.
I wonder if Seal can give us his insight into what he thinks while be Islam's future. Will the Muslim children be driven away when they realize how many innocent people their elders have murdered and are still murdering. Or hasn't he thought about this?

It is of course not the military decision. It's our GOVERNMENT's.

One point you miss. You keep comparing us to America. We're not America, and the Palestinians are not American. Palestinians kill Jews without any question of who's guilty and who's not. Israel ruins houses of terrorists which is known for FACT that killed Jews.

According to international law, we're responsible for them, that's true. According to NATURE'S and COMMON SENSE law, you're not supposed or SHOULD to help those who sworn will do everything to kill you, and you cannot FORCE anyone do do things which will bring self destruction. We're obligated to maintain the innocent, not to help the killers.

How do you separate the guilty from the innocent, in Gaza? can you answer that question?

I bet you will come haunt us down and do justice. I bet however, that your sense of justice is very narrow. I bet you'll haunt down every Israeli you can without cacking the facts though. I bet all you desire is fight against the Israelis.

I very well welcome you to come here and try. Don't be brave behind the computer screen. come see for your own eyes.

Than we will see who plays games, here.:eusa_hand:

My people are guilty of not maneging this war correctly. We should deal with the terrorists from Gaza in a complete different way. I am all for not letting the IDF deal with Gaza, but let the people deal with them. that way, there will be no complains.

the military makes the decision on home demolitions. all your gov't has done is pre-approve it and rubber stamp it.

i do not compare you to america at all. you are the ones who compare yourselves to america, what with your "beacons of democracy" and your "light unto the nations." i merely point out how a true democracy acts and liken you to an apartheid, facsist state...a NAZI like state.

quit whining and try treating the palestinians fairly. keep oppressing and killing them and they will respond. you have had numerous chances to negotiate and always find some ridiculous reason not to so you can keep expanding your territories.

most states in similar situations have successfully resolved their issues through truth and reconciliation, not by pronouncements of innocence or guilt. your people are too imbued with a culture that cannot get away from an eye for an eye.

who knows what the future will bring. perhaps technology will allow us to try people for supporting war crimes over the internet. if such were the case, i would be more than happy to make myself available to those prosecuting your case.

don't hand me that "come here and fight us" crap. i have been called a "trained killer" by aquaintances and a "school trained killer" by peers and i really don't have anything to prove to you or anyone else. the fact that you suggest i come and "fight" though is indicative as to how israelis approach problem solving.

you people are guilty of what the 1948 united nations convention on the prevention and punishment of the crime of genocide defines as genocide, and i can only hope and pray that all people involved are prosecuted for that crime, to include american jews and zionists who contribute financially to that crime.

I wonder if Seal can give us his insight into what he thinks while be Islam's future. Will the Muslim children be driven away when they realize how many innocent people their elders have murdered and are still murdering. Or hasn't he thought about this?

i think that military power and public opinion will eliminate the more radical and secular orms of islam, but in the USA, i have never really met a muslim that i didn't like. they seem gracious, kind, egalitarioan, and family oriented to me.

also, realise thaat islam has many more adgerents than judaism, and they really aren't invading other countries. i look at things on a case by case basis.

also, i was not talking particularly about judaism but was instead discussing the link between judaism and zionism...and it is the jewish people who are concerned about the dwindling numbers of the adherents to judaism, and particularly among their own children. what i am saying is that these children grow up in a society and are aquainted with young, idealistic non-jewish peers who, by and large, are more open minded and realistic than their parents, as well as being more tech savvy. and you know what, you can object and flag wave all you want, but the fact of the matter is, is that israel is regarded as an apartheid state guilty of abusing human rights and war crimes, and that is a realistic assessment, in my opinion.

and don't try to play "insight" with me. it really isn't that hard to figure out. all i am saying is, if israel is to survive, israelis better stop looking for excuses to oppress and marginalise a people and start looking for reasons to make an HONEST peace in a region that is becoming increasingly hostile to them.

what i would find etraordinarily funny, if it weren't so tragic, is this "culture of death" attributed to islam. do you really think that if there were a 1,500,000,000 member "culture of death" that 5,000,000 peaceful, loving jewish people could live smack dab in the middle of it.

you are just preaching a hatred of muslims not at all unlike people preached a hatred of jews in the past.

I agree. Talk about brutal treatment. Damn Zionists with their peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians captives in Israel. And then those damn Zionists just can't seem to understand why they are thanked with jihad's, intifadas & rocket missiles. Don't that beat all?

IDF soldiers can no longer be silent about the atrocities Israel is committing against the Palestinian's. Israel's actions are so inhuman, you have to go back to Hitlers Germany to find anything comparable.

Israeli Soldiers Break Silence

Breaking the Silence (BTS) is an organization comprised of Israeli combat veterans. They served since the start of the second Intifada. They refuse any longer to stay silent.

Their testimonies expose "the reality of everyday life in the Occupied Territories." Their purpose is to stimulate public debate. They revealed abuses too gruesome to hide.

They include "looting and destruction of property." Many other crimes and abuses are much worse. In their own words, they reveal the deplorable immorality of Israel's militarized occupation.

Most Israelis ignore it. They turn a blind eye to what's done in their name. "In order to become civilians again, soldiers are (also) forced to ignore what they have seen and done."

BTS members have been revealing disturbing truths for years. A previous article discussed them, saying:

"We, reserve officers and soldiers of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF)....have always served in the front lines" (We) were first to carry out any mission, light or heavy, (and we did it) to protect the State of Israel and strengthen it."

"We....served....long weeks every year, in spite of dear cost to our personal lives, have been on reserve duty all over the Occupied Territories, and were issued commands and directives that had nothing to do with the security of our country (but were only given to perpetuate) our control over the Palestinian people."

"We('ve)....seen the bloody toll this Occupation exacts from both sides."

"The commands issued to us in the Territories (have) destroy(ed) all the values (we learned) growing up in this country."

"The (way) the Occupation (undermines the) IDF's human character and (exposes) the corruption of the entire Israeli society."

"We....know that the Territories are not Israel, and that all settlements are bound to be evacuated in the end."

"We hereby declare that we shall not continue to fight this War of the Settlements."

"We shall not continue to fight beyond the 1967 borders to dominate, expel, starve and humiliate an entire people."

"We hereby declare that we shall continue serving the Israel Defense Forces in any mission that serves Israel's defense."

"The missions of occupation and oppression do not serve this purpose - and we shall take no part in them."​

Women soldiers also speak out. Their testimonies match their male counterparts. They condemn the corrupt state of Israel's military. They want no further part of horrific crimes committed in their name.
You can't get any more credible a source than the "boots on the ground", who were burdened with carrying out immoral and illegal orders from the Knesset.

All I can say is, thank God there is some humanity left in that country!

After dealing with all the zionist assholes at this website on a daily basis, these soldiers are a breath of fresh air.
Sorry Lipbush, you're not included in this one.

And to all my Roudy friends who make up the USMB "Zionist Fucker Club", you're still a bunch of assholes and are now confirmed liars, according to the IDF.

i think that military power and public opinion will eliminate the more radical and secular orms of islam, but in the USA, i have never really met a muslim that i didn't like. they seem gracious, kind, egalitarioan, and family oriented to me.

also, realise thaat islam has many more adgerents than judaism, and they really aren't invading other countries. i look at things on a case by case basis.

also, i was not talking particularly about judaism but was instead discussing the link between judaism and zionism...and it is the jewish people who are concerned about the dwindling numbers of the adherents to judaism, and particularly among their own children. what i am saying is that these children grow up in a society and are aquainted with young, idealistic non-jewish peers who, by and large, are more open minded and realistic than their parents, as well as being more tech savvy. and you know what, you can object and flag wave all you want, but the fact of the matter is, is that israel is regarded as an apartheid state guilty of abusing human rights and war crimes, and that is a realistic assessment, in my opinion.

and don't try to play "insight" with me. it really isn't that hard to figure out. all i am saying is, if israel is to survive, israelis better stop looking for excuses to oppress and marginalise a people and start looking for reasons to make an HONEST peace in a region that is becoming increasingly hostile to them.

what i would find etraordinarily funny, if it weren't so tragic, is this "culture of death" attributed to islam. do you really think that if there were a 1,500,000,000 member "culture of death" that 5,000,000 peaceful, loving jewish people could live smack dab in the middle of it.

you are just preaching a hatred of muslims not at all unlike people preached a hatred of jews in the past.
As more people are becoming more tech savvy, don't you think they are able to go to on-line news sources and see just what the followers of Islam are not only doing to those of other religions Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan, but also to Muslims themselves. Maybe it doesn't bother you to see the Sunnis constantly kill the Shiites in Pakistan or both groups killing each other in different Muslim countries. And just because you have found Muslims to be gracious to you, you honestly do not know what they are actually thinking.

Forum List

Back