IDF demolishes home of Shlomit Krigman murderer

Certainly, the 4 year brother or sister of the alleged terrorist living in the house that is being demolished is a protected person.
Certainly not in the view of your Islamic terrorist heroes who put little Achmed or little Aisha in the line of fire. They're just cheap currency for propagandists such as yourself.

Certainly, the 4 year brother or sister of the alleged terrorist living in the house that is being demolished is a protected person.

I'm pretty sure they are a dependent. Put it this way. if the court here decides I've built an illegal house or am liable for a fine or whatever, do they ever ask how many kids I have before passing judgement ? How many people end up in jail who have kids, and the kids end up in foster care ? Its not the courts fault you act so irresponsibly that you can't manage to take care of your kids.

Hell no.

The adults pay for the crimes they commit and if their dependents end up worse off for it, well thats just tough shit. Its that way everywhere.

Where do you get off thinking your people deserve some kinda special kid gloves treatment when everyone else has to pay for their crimes.

I call BS

You are desperate to find flaw because, and only because its Israel.

Let the Jordanians pull the same crap and worse and we never hear a peep out of your sorry ass.

IDF engineers accompanied by Border Police forces and the Civil Administration destroyed last night the home of Hussein Mohammed Abu Gosh´s family, thus committing a War crime
I guess poor Mohammad Abu Goh (shit) didn't commit any "war crimes".

That's why the terrorists siblings and future terrorist candidates weren't harmed.

I'm pretty sure they are a dependent. Put it this way. if the court here decides I've built an illegal house or am liable for a fine or whatever, do they ever ask how many kids I have before passing judgement ? How many people end up in jail who have kids, and the kids end up in foster care ? Its not the courts fault you act so irresponsibly that you can't manage to take care of your kids.

Hell no.

The adults pay for the crimes they commit and if their dependents end up worse off for it, well thats just tough shit. Its that way everywhere.

Where do you get off thinking your people deserve some kinda special kid gloves treatment when everyone else has to pay for their crimes.

I call BS

Let the Jordanians pull the same crap and worse and we never hear a peep out of your sorry ass.

The parents did not commit the crime. An older sibling committed the crime.

They don't demolish the homes of Jewish terrorists. Even if they burn a family alive.

Geneva conventions or did you forget about the trouble we had explaining that Jordanian law does not apply to the Jews.

They can destroy any building that has been used for any military or terrorist act under International law as a deterrent to the Palestinians doing it again. This does not apply to the Jews as you were educated 2 months ago.

Seems that you want to have another round of being shown silly and uneducated

Translation: only Palestinian terrorists get their homes bulldozed and families punished. Jewish terrorists don't because they are Jewish.

Does anybody care what happens to the home of a Palestinian terrorist animal who attacked an Israeli woman? They should be leveling the whole block. It takes a village to create this animal, so demolish the whole friggin village.

Does anybody care what happens to the home of a Palestinian terrorist animal who attacked an Israeli woman? They should be leveling the whole block. It takes a village to create this animal, so demolish the whole friggin village.

In Ruddy, we see why Israel will never be at peace and why eventually demographics will rule the day.

Hell no.

I call BS

The parents did not commit the crime. An older sibling committed the crime.

Yup

Your an idiot

Read it as many times as necessary and then get back to us.

IV Geneva Convention
Art 5 Dipshit ;--)

• Art. 5 Where in the territory of a Party to the conflict, the latter is satisfied that an individual protected person is definitely suspected of or engaged in activities hostile to the security of the State, such individual person shall not be entitled to claim such rights and privileges under the present Convention as would, if exercised in the favour of such individual person, be prejudicial to the security of such State.
  • Where in occupied territory an individual protected person is detained as a spy or saboteur, or as a person under definite suspicion of activity hostile to the security of the Occupying Power, such person shall, in those cases where absolute military security so requires, be regarded as having forfeited rights of communication under the present Convention.

End Quote

An 18 month old sibling living in the same house owned by the parents who also did not personally commit any crime are protected persons. Haven't you figured out that you have been spouting nonsense?

An 18 month old sibling living in the same house owned by the parents who also did not personally commit any crime are protected persons. Haven't you figured out that you have been spouting nonsense?
They're not so much "protected persons" as they are fuel for the raging bonfire of islamo-martyrdom.

Islamic terrorism carries consequences.

They're not so much "protected persons" as they are fuel for the raging bonfire of islamo-martyrdom.

Of course, you support the killing of children as long as they are Muslims. Figures.

Tough shit! What about the innocent victim, a young woman who was slaughtered by a Palestinian animal? She had a full life ahead of her. What was her crime? And the rest of the Palestinian savages turn around and celebrate and make heroes out of barbaric murderers like this. Therefore encouraging it even further.

"International law"? Ha ha ha ha! When was the last time Pali animals respected international law?! They're violating and breaking it all the time like medieval Islamic savages.

They're preaching "international law". Gimme a friggin break. What a load of baloney. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:

Of course, you support the killing of children as long as they are Muslims. Figures.
No actually you support and justify the murder of Jews, as long as they're Jews. What was it you called it before? Oh yeah, "resistance fighting". Only a terrorist worshiper would call a bus bombing of civilians or a Palestinian coward stabbing a woman "resistance fighting". The lingo is all too familiar.

But problem is Arab Muslims in general and Palestinian savages in particular want to have the right to kill innocent people, yet preach peace and oh here's a good one...."international law".

Tough shit! What about the innocent victim, a young woman who was slaughtered by a Palestinian animal? She had a full life ahead of her. What was her crime? And the rest of the Palestinian savages turn around and celebrate and make heroes out of barbaric murderers like this. Therefore encouraging it even further.

"International law"? Ha ha ha ha! When was the last time Pali animals respected international law?! They're violating and breaking it all the time like medieval Islamic savages.

They're preaching "international law". Gimme a friggin break. What a load of baloney. Ha ha ha.

I am not sure if you are promoting the tactic of killing children to prevent terrorist attacks. If so, that sounds much worse than anything medieval. But nothing from you surprises me anymore. Your hate is palpable.

Of course, you're befuddled. Figures.

Your Islamic terrorist heroes wage acts of war from civilian areas which in turn puts those civilians at risk. You and your Islamic terrorist heroes presume an entitlement for immoral / illegal acts. Your Islamic terrorist heroes routinely and explicitly put civilians in the line of fire and unremarkably, those islamo-civilians are too cowed or feel too threatened by your Islamic terrorist heroes to do anything but accept the inevitability of a retaliation.

It's all for the glory of perpetuating Islamic terrorism and of course the continued wide open welfare spigot that makes a select few Hamas members fabulously rich. Islamo-civilians are worth every penny to Hamas as cheap currency.

In Ruddy, we see why Israel will never be at peace and why eventually demographics will rule the day.
Israel is doing just fine. Muslims are the ones that cannot coexist with anybody, including themselves. They're killing innocent people all over the Middle East, Europe, US and Israel.

Yes, demographics will rule the day when Israel annexes the West Bank, and turns over the rest of it to the Jordanians, while Egypt annexes Gaza, with the help of Israel. Then your mythical Palestinian will really go POOF!

No actually you support and justify the murder of Jews, as long as they're Jews. What was it you called it before? Oh yeah, "resistance fighting". Only a terrorist worshiper would call a bus bombing of civilians or a Palestinian coward stabbing a woman "resistance fighting". The lingo is all too familiar.

I have never supported the killing of anyone you lying rat.

I am not sure if you are promoting the tactic of killing children to prevent terrorist attacks. If so, that sounds much worse than anything medieval. But nothing from you surprises me anymore. Your hate is palpable.

I am not a Palestinian supporter so I don't support the killing of children. That's what Palestinian savages do. They break into homes and stab to death little kids sleeping. They're animals that need to be put to sleep, and their homes demolished.

Forum List

Back