Ideas for Canada

SkyscrapersUS

Rookie
Sep 2, 2023
Canada has a smaller population in relation to the area it occupies compared to other countries, therefore below are a few ideas that are useful for Canada.

1. In Canada people pay the same for long distance phone calls and short distance phone calls, that is not good. Beacuse of that distance betwen people lost an importance and the people change in a negative direction (the desire to become rich is lost).

Correct is that long distance phone calls should be more expensive than short distance phone calls.

For example:
phone call distance 100 miles =0,1 $
Phone call distance 1000 miles=1 $
Phone call distance 10000 miles=10 $

2. The same problem is with skyscrapers, the hight of the building lost an importance because people who live on the first floor of a skyscraper pay the same for water, electricity and gas like people who live on the top floor of tha same building.

Correct is that apartments on the top floor of a building should be more expensive through water, electricity and gas costs.

3. The same problem is with water and electricity, the place from where water and electricity are taken lost an importance because people who live near rivers and power plants pay the same for water, electricity like people who live far away from rivers and power plants.

Correct is that people who live far away from rivers and power plants should pay more for water, electricity.

4. The same problem is with Cable TV, the place from where the TV signal comes lost an importance beacuse people who live near and far away from the place from where the TV signal comes pay the same for Cable TV.

Correct is that people who live far away from the place from where the TV signal comes should pay more for Cable TV.

They could just cleanse their country of the surly Quebeckers and then (and only then) ask to become a US territory.....They are too sheepish to be allowed in as states.
Canada is not interested in becoming a United States territory.

I went.to.the courts last week as I intend to expose the police apparatus once they try and misrepresent me. I've been pepard for this since the begijnning as.I know for a fact that one cop coached my wife in our home. I was speaking to a lawyer and she was like many Canadians, quite opinionated about how.bad the U.S is and taking shots at the U.S justice system in particular. I told her. "Sorry,but you can't compare our police and justice system to theirs as they believe in transparency, accountability of police and due process. My own wife had a secret court process ffs and I still can't even see what was stated about me!". She did not appreciate me calling out the Mother Land but if they were more objective they would understand the truth.

Canada has a smaller population in relation to the area it occupies compared to other countries, therefore below are a few ideas that are useful for Canada.

1. In Canada people pay the same for long distance phone calls and short distance phone calls, that is not good. Beacuse of that distance betwen people lost an importance and the people change in a negative direction (the desire to become rich is lost).

Correct is that long distance phone calls should be more expensive than short distance phone calls.

For example:
phone call distance 100 miles =0,1 $
Phone call distance 1000 miles=1 $
Phone call distance 10000 miles=10 $

2. The same problem is with skyscrapers, the hight of the building lost an importance because people who live on the first floor of a skyscraper pay the same for water, electricity and gas like people who live on the top floor of tha same building.

Correct is that apartments on the top floor of a building should be more expensive through water, electricity and gas costs.

3. The same problem is with water and electricity, the place from where water and electricity are taken lost an importance because people who live near rivers and power plants pay the same for water, electricity like people who live far away from rivers and power plants.

Correct is that people who live far away from rivers and power plants should pay more for water, electricity.

4. The same problem is with Cable TV, the place from where the TV signal comes lost an importance beacuse people who live near and far away from the place from where the TV signal comes pay the same for Cable TV.

Correct is that people who live far away from the place from where the TV signal comes should pay more for Cable TV.
A conversation over a distance of 10 miles and a conversation over a distance of 10,000 miles should not be valued equally

People in the world cannot live and function normally with the current way of calculating telephone and internet costs.

For USA that internet and telephone costs outside their borders should be charged according to the duration of the call and the mileage of the call. Within the borders of the country only the duration of the call.

IF ANYONE KNOWS SOMEONE WHO CAN CHANGE THE CURRENT WAY OF CALCULATING INTERNET AND PHONE COSTS, PLEASE EXPLAIN THE IDEA TO THEM.

Canada is not interested in becoming a United States territory.
Why should they get a choice? They are utterly dependent on the US for their continued existence. The US should annex and civilize them now instead of having to do it later.

Forum List

Back