Idaho sheriff sends dire warning to 'idiotic' Biden officials: 'We are on the cusp of complete collapse'

when the economy tanks, we will see who the pussies are..

View attachment 675252
Really.
Current day, Camp Legune
FXar3EZXoAAcmcW.jpeg.jpg

Fuckwad Biden has opened the border and invited the drug dealers in. He wants them here and his bitch boy mayorkas wants them here. Get serious, start shooting, on sight, no arrests. See if that puts a fire cracker up Fuckwad's ass.

Sweet Jeebus...my late father just rolled over in his grave

Isn't the sheriff like in law enforcement??

And um....bear with me, isn't he like responsible for arresting drug dealers and stuff??

Here is a solution...instead of coddling all of these drug addicts and junkies -- why don't we treat them like we treated folks who were addicted to crack....screw having compassion......just lock them all up and throw away the key...or does that not work when the addicts are your brother, aunt, sons?

Fuckwad Biden has opened the border and invited the drug dealers in. He wants them here and his bitch boy mayorkas wants them here. Get serious, start shooting, on sight, no arrests. See if that puts a fire cracker up Fuckwad's ass.
While agree, this would only serve to allow Biden to enact martial law and take every right we have. We need to remove Biden and his criminal core group of people and make a public statement by removing their ability to breath. In just 17 months, they have almost totally shredded out Constitution and our basic God given rights. You must remove the snakes head if you want to stop it.

And um....bear with me, isn't he like responsible for arresting drug dealers and stuff??

Here is a solution...instead of coddling all of these drug addicts and junkies -- why don't we treat them like we treated folks who were addicted to crack....screw having compassion......just lock them all up and throw away the key...or does that not work when the addicts are your brother, aunt, sons?
Biden policies and flooding cities with illegals... and you're blaming the Sherrif? That is a dick move but not unexpected from criminal democrats.

Don't worry Biden's fentanyl is killing off all the druggies.

Sounds like you boys got this all figured out, so... what are you cuck whites waiting on? 😄

Forum List

Back