Idaho Opens the Door to Martial Law

So what if the cops have an armored car? Just don't break the law, or shoot at them.

They're practically free anyway. I'd rather them take a free MRAP than pay 250K for a bullet proof SUV like the Secret Service has. I aint paying more taxes for fancy armored cars, and I don't break laws, so I'll never have to worry about cops in the armored mrap.

Unless they kick in your door "by mistake" or you end up on some politician's shit list.

All those isolated incidents add up after a while.

“There isn’t much violent crime in Preston – but how much does it take?” Chief Geddes responded. “There wasn’t much crime in that little Connecticut town [Newton] before Sandy Hook – but it would have been nice if they would have had an MRAP on the day of the school shooting.”

An MRAP on the day of the Sandy Hook school shooting would have been nice for what...exactly?

:cuckoo:

“There isn’t much violent crime in Preston – but how much does it take?” Chief Geddes responded. “There wasn’t much crime in that little Connecticut town [Newton] before Sandy Hook – but it would have been nice if they would have had an MRAP on the day of the school shooting.”

An MRAP on the day of the Sandy Hook school shooting would have been nice for what...exactly?

:cuckoo:

They all could hide in the MRAP until the shooting was over.

Forum List

Back