ICYMI: Brennan’s Role in Russia Collusion Hoax Becomes Clearer

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
ICYMI: Brennan’s Role in Russia Collusion Hoax Becomes Clearer (Despite What Appear To Be Multiple Perjuries)

ICYMI: Brennan's Role in Russia Collusion Hoax Becomes Clearer (Despite What Appear To Be Multiple Perjuries)
8/9/2019 ~ By Sarah Lee
The question of who knew the full scope of the Russia collusion hoax has, thus far, remained unanswered. The bit players like Bruce Ohr and Peter Strzok seemed to understand their role in carrying out what Strzok called “the insurance policy”, but surely someone knew what all the disparate moving pieces were doing.
As mentioned, that question is unanswered. But there are candidates, one being former CIA Director John Brennan, who has popped back up again in the news as someone who, even if he turns out to be simply one of the moving pieces in the larger scheme to denigrate the Trump campaign with false allegations of Russia connections, may have perjured himself (again) before Congress nonetheless.
The blame game continues but at some point the finger will land somewhere and on someone as the puller of puppet strings. As Brennan’s role comes more into focus, he’s becoming much easier to find behind the curtain.

Comment:
I'd like to see Brennan, Clapper, Comey , and the other key players arrested at 4:30 AM on the same day and perp walked in cuffs and chains in front of all the wacko fake media cameras. There are more who deserve the same, plenty of tight assholes in D.C. I suspect.
But the image of these three indicted, arrested and prosecuted will do wonders for President Trump's base and we deserve some payback.
If this illegal attempt to overthrow a legally elected President is not punished, we may see the FBI start stronger measures to elect the Deep State's candidate in 2020.
Time to hire some more large Secret Service agents with a dead-eye aim. Former FBI and DOJ employees, and their informants, spies, honey pots are not eligible to apply.

This stuff is coming out. I do not see how the MSM can avoid reporting on it, soon.

I've always said, if you play, you pay...

If there is criminal behaviour, prosecution is in order!!!

ICYMI: Brennan’s Role in Russia Collusion Hoax Becomes Clearer (Despite What Appear To Be Multiple Perjuries)

ICYMI: Brennan's Role in Russia Collusion Hoax Becomes Clearer (Despite What Appear To Be Multiple Perjuries)
8/9/2019 ~ By Sarah Lee
The question of who knew the full scope of the Russia collusion hoax has, thus far, remained unanswered. The bit players like Bruce Ohr and Peter Strzok seemed to understand their role in carrying out what Strzok called “the insurance policy”, but surely someone knew what all the disparate moving pieces were doing.
As mentioned, that question is unanswered. But there are candidates, one being former CIA Director John Brennan, who has popped back up again in the news as someone who, even if he turns out to be simply one of the moving pieces in the larger scheme to denigrate the Trump campaign with false allegations of Russia connections, may have perjured himself (again) before Congress nonetheless.
The blame game continues but at some point the finger will land somewhere and on someone as the puller of puppet strings. As Brennan’s role comes more into focus, he’s becoming much easier to find behind the curtain.

Comment:
I'd like to see Brennan, Clapper, Comey , and the other key players arrested at 4:30 AM on the same day and perp walked in cuffs and chains in front of all the wacko fake media cameras. There are more who deserve the same, plenty of tight assholes in D.C. I suspect.
But the image of these three indicted, arrested and prosecuted will do wonders for President Trump's base and we deserve some payback.
If this illegal attempt to overthrow a legally elected President is not punished, we may see the FBI start stronger measures to elect the Deep State's candidate in 2020.
Time to hire some more large Secret Service agents with a dead-eye aim. Former FBI and DOJ employees, and their informants, spies, honey pots are not eligible to apply.
What a load of hogwash.

8/9/2019 ~ By Sarah Lee

Comment:
What a load of hogwash.
Tell us why.

This stuff is coming out. I do not see how the MSM can avoid reporting on it, soon.
Democrats never report their crimes...

They just want to scream "racist", or throw dildos...

Unfortunately, they now seem to be intent on a civil war...

Which begs the question...

Can I fund our operations during their civil war from dildos sales???
:abgg2q.jpg:

8/9/2019 ~ By Sarah Lee

Comment:
What a load of hogwash.
Tell us why.
Well for starters Russian interference was NOT a hoax.

russia-640x480.jpg
russia-640x480.jpg

8/9/2019 ~ By Sarah Lee

Comment:
What a load of hogwash.
Tell us why.
So who made the deals with the Russians???

Who sold them our uranium???

Last edited:

8/9/2019 ~ By Sarah Lee

Comment:

I think it's more about Clapper... Because the CIA is TOTALLY restricted from participating in domestic operations.. Clapper on the other hand is an inveterate liar and a POLITICAL appointee.. Much more likely to have coordinated the overseas intel compromise operations on Page and Papadopolous and HE's the one that "packaged" the phony Russian Dossier into an even PHONIER "public" Intel document that the press just ate up....

The Brennan/CIA role was to write the checks to Stephan Halper thru the DOD... That's the place all payments like that for operations are "laundered" thru... Halper was a regular DOD contractor... Probably got paid for the all the seductive femme fatales Halper threw at Papadop and the $3000 they offered him to trap him into working a shady deal with Israel that he refused to take...

View attachment 273663 View attachment 273663

8/9/2019 ~ By Sarah Lee

Comment:
What a load of hogwash.
Tell us why.
So who made the deals with the Russians???

Who sold them our uranium???
Your deflection to the Uranium One hoax means you know I am right.
Thank you.

8/9/2019 ~ By Sarah Lee

Comment:
What a load of hogwash.
Tell us why.
The interference wasn't, but Trump had nothing to do with it. Intelligence was laundered by Brennan. So, what else?

8/9/2019 ~ By Sarah Lee

Comment:

I think it's more about Clapper... Because the CIA is TOTALLY restricted from participating in domestic operations.. Clapper on the other hand is an inveterate liar and a POLITICAL appointee.. Much more likely to have coordinated the overseas intel compromise operations on Page and Papadopolous and HE's the one that "packaged" the phony Russian Dossier into an even PHONIER "public" Intel document that the press just ate up....

The Brennan/CIA role was to write the checks to Stephan Halper thru the DOD... That's the place all payments like that for operations are "laundered" thru... Halper was a regular DOD contractor... Probably got paid for the all the seductive femme fatales Halper threw at Papadop and the $3000 they offered him to trap him into working a shady deal with Israel that he refused to take...
As you well know Page and Papadopolous and Halper are REPUBLICAN operatives!!!

8/9/2019 ~ By Sarah Lee

Comment:
What a load of hogwash.
Tell us why.
The interference wasn't, but Trump had nothing to do with it. Intelligence was laundered by Brennan. So, what else?
You don't know how much Tramp was involved due to Tramp's obstruction, which he wouldn't have done if he was not involved.
And you have no proof of Brennan "laundering" anything other than crazy conspiracy theories and gossip.

OTH -- I imagine that Brennan/Clapper would be the Odd Couple at Club Fed.. Can you imagine all the giggling goin on late at night about the stories they would trade for 5 or 8 years??

They could organize an internal Club Fed "intel insurgency" to get extra pudding at dinner..

It was just too amazing how quickly they bailed to CNN/MSNBC to run counter propaganda for the cause.. Both pretty much called Trump "an agent of Putin" and only Brennan has come close to partially retracting that claim..

8/9/2019 ~ By Sarah Lee

Comment:

You know NADA, ZIP, Zero about Page and Papadopolous except what the lying media ORIGINALLY told you before the Mueller report came out.. And a LOT of that came from the mouths of Brennan / Clapper as PAID network "commentators"....

They DECEIVED your ass for more than 2 years and made you look stupid and now you want to double down..

PAGE was ex Naval Intel.. Absolutely clean and doesn't MATTER what his politics are..While working in Russia with the COMPLETE APPROVAL and monitoring of our Intel agencies, Page HELPED FBI Intel to prosecute several Russian mafia/oligarch types.. The FBI KNEW all about his work over there to set up financial market engines for the old Soviet Union with Merrill Lynch..

He's clean as a whistle.. NOT EVEN TOUCHED by Mueller even THO -- he's mentioned in the phony Russian dossier and was the principal target of the illegal FISA warrants that the FBI unlawfully submitted to the Court...

OTH -- I imagine that Brennan/Clapper would be the Odd Couple at Club Fed.. Can you imagine all the giggling goin on late at night about the stories they would trade for 5 or 8 years??

They could organize an internal Club Fed "intel insurgency" to get extra pudding at dinner..

It was just too amazing how quickly they bailed to CNN/MSNBC to run counter propaganda for the cause.. Both pretty much called Trump "an agent of Putin" and only Brennan has come close to partially retracting that claim..
You sure have a fertile imagination.

8/9/2019 ~ By Sarah Lee

Comment:

There's no such thing in Intel operations as "Republican or Democrat operatives"....

8/9/2019 ~ By Sarah Lee

Comment:

You know NADA, ZIP, Zero about Page and Papadopolous except what the lying media ORIGINALLY told you before the Mueller report came out.. And a LOT of that came from the mouths of Brennan / Clapper as PAID network "commentators"....

They DECEIVED your ass for more than 2 years and made you look stupid and now you want to double down..

PAGE was ex Naval Intel.. Absolutely clean and doesn't MATTER what his politics are..While working in Russia with the COMPLETE APPROVAL and monitoring of our Intel agencies, Page HELPED FBI Intel to prosecute several Russian mafia/oligarch types.. The FBI KNEW all about his work over there to set up financial market engines for the old Soviet Union with Merrill Lynch..

He's clean as a whistle.. NOT EVEN TOUCHED by Mueller even THO -- he's mentioned in the phony Russian dossier and was the principal target of the illegal FISA warrants that the FBI unlawfully submitted to the Court...
Now you are just projecting your own brainwashing by GOP Hate Media.

8/9/2019 ~ By Sarah Lee

Comment:

There's no such thing in Intel operations as "Republican or Democrat operatives"....
Do you actually believe your own BS?

Four decades ago, Halper was responsible for a long-forgotten spying scandal involving the 1980 election, in which the Reagan campaign – using CIA officials managed by Halper, reportedly under the direction of former CIA Director and then-Vice-Presidential candidate George H.W. Bush – got caught running a spying operation from inside the Carter administration. The plot involved CIA operatives passing classified information about Carter’s foreign policy to Reagan campaign officials in order to ensure the Reagan campaign knew of any foreign policy decisions that Carter was considering.

8/9/2019 ~ By Sarah Lee

Comment:

Now you are just projecting your own brainwashing by GOP Hate Media.

What I'm projecting is pretty complete knowledge of this sordid tale of misusing the highest levels of American Intel to try and attack an opposition political party campaign and then SLIME the transition team...

What I'm DOING is protecting my country.. Don't CARE WHICH of the demented parties is the victim or evil perpetrators.. Just happens that YOUR team is dirtier on "election interference" than Trump ever was. I can't CHANGE the facts. But again in the 2nd thread of the day where you attack me as a "winger" -- I'm just calling WRONG as wrong..

And these folks are gonna pay.. Can't just sweep it away.. Country can't survive if the guilty here don't get punished.. You keep BEING a rabid crazy winger --- and I'll do my best to put out the fires you wingers are lighting...

Forum List

Back